So when i make a real point regarding a poster being wrong, it gets closed?Y

Options
bigrizz
bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Yet i can get called a ? for giving my opinion...right....the Cheapseats= china....does the best ? get to give his opinion now.....

Comments

• bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So when it comes to talking about lebron having a father figure thats allowed,which has nothing to do with sports, its fine.... but if i say a poster states inaccurate facts it gets closed??Was it the name of the thread....Because it wasnt an issue when i was called a ? and house ? for not loving him.....nobody did anything then
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    C'mon bruh, this ish is not thread worthy. And honestly, y'all doing more harm to your own rep by making whole threads about other posters, bruh.

I've seen your posts, man, you're better than this. If you don't like or agree with dude, just let'em know wassup in THAT thread and/or keep it movin.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    C'mon bruh, this ish is not thread worthy. And honestly, y'all doing more harm to your own rep by making whole threads about other posters, bruh.

I've seen your posts, man, you're better than this. If you don't like or agree with dude, just let'em know wassup in THAT thread and/or keep it movin.

I did. I even provided proof. It was closed. Hence me posting this...No beef. Im just being real. I can get labeled a hater all day, but i will post facts to prove my point

Dude made up that handchecking came around during Jordans era. but it wasnt it was until the 2000s, so he was lying. I made light of it. thats all.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    your thread getting locked problably had more to do with you referencing another man's "? " in the title. just sayin...
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I swear doggie cs is starting to turn into a straight up minstrel show......its not even worth debating anymore ? just gonna up taking it personal ...co sign greenwood