Big Lizz you're one ? ?

Options
Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
1994-95
• Shortened the three-point line (22 feet in the corners extending to 23 feet, nine inches at the top of the key) to a uniform 22 feet around the basket.
• Awarded three foul shots for any player fouled while attempting a three-point field goal.
• Any player who leaves the bench during a fight automatically suspended for a minimum of one game and fined a maximum of $20,000; in addition to losing 1/82nd of his salary for each game, he is suspended.
• Any player who commits two flagrant fouls in one game will be ejected.
• Hand-checking eliminated from the end line in the backcourt to the opposite foul line.
• Technical foul fines increased to $500 each. Formerly, the fines were $100 for the first technical and $150 for the second.
• “Clear path” rule changed to include contact in the backcourt. If a defender, grabs a player when the player has a clear path to the basket on a breakaway, two foul shots will be awarded.
• The second or more of back-to-back timeouts when the ball is not inbounded will be limited to 45 seconds.

http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_history.html

Once again your ? gets sonned. Just ? already you WNBA watchin ass ? .

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But the one he put up does exist which means that hand-checking was still going on and in 2005(i think that's the one he posted) they made another attempt to stop it. Kinda like wha they're trying to do with flopping these days. Umm anyways yea good ? though
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    2004-05
    • New rules were introduced to curtail hand-checking, clarify blocking fouls and call defensive three seconds to open up the game.

I didnt make this up. Clearly there were limits to the rule you posted because the are surely bended to accomodate your favorite man crush.. you are co-signing the bitchassness as long as it benefits your team.you have stated this Which shows you have no fortitude.You must be sucking the mods off too.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    But the one he put up does exist which means that hand-checking was still going on and in 2005(i think that's the one he posted) they made another attempt to stop it. Kinda like wha they're trying to do with flopping these days. Umm anyways yea good ? though
    Nah they just expanded on the rule already established
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL now this ? wanna blatantly overlook the same ? link. You're ? . Just shut up already and witness Miami win these rangs
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They can win all they wont, but they wont get the respect the sucked pat riley off for. Real talk.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rangs >> respect from boston fans
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options

To make it clearer. If they kept the rule you posted, lebron and alot of the ? in the league should be fouling out. But hes only did that 3 times in 8 years. So apparently you are all drinkin the same ?
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rangs >> respect from boston fans

Funniest ? you EVER posted...get one...let alone 17...then well holla...lol
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Funniest ? you EVER posted...get one...let alone 17...then well holla...lol

You werent posting in the 2010 miami thread or the 2010 cavs thread...... but you been on since may 2010....you brand new wagon hoppin
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Call me big lizz but you was big mouth shut a year ago, same time, same channel...you a ? rider man
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL ? you cant debate FACT with hate. The rule i posted preceded yours. Your logic is ? . Just like you thinking that me not posting in a Miami Heat thread from last year equates to me being a new fan LMAO. Makes alot of sense. ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

That's what I was getting at bruh
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL ? you cant debate FACT with hate. The rule i posted preceded yours. Your logic is ? . Just like you thinking that me not posting in a Miami Heat thread from last year equates to me being a new fan LMAO. Makes alot of sense. ? .

Yet you were on it in may 2010, same time as last year but you were silent???

real talk, im just arguing for the sake of it. It aint that serious anymore. I hope the ? wins so their team wont be the worst bust in history. But to act like he aint been winning 60 game a year and never had a team wuth top 5 defenses in the league is just excuses for losing.....I think hes magic in the flesh, but ? like that gotta show and prove. He only doing it now. Im a fan of the NBA, i just see alot of ? soft ? in it. Aint nothing against you. i just feel how i feel. But i will argue all day and night
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    That's what I was getting at bruh
    Word. My bad, debating with this ? big lizz got me out of character.

If anyone wants to question how long ive been a Heat fan just ask millz.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol and smh @ the Mumo-esque "derogatory" e-names.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Word. My bad, debating with this ? big lizz got me out of character.

If anyone wants to question how long ive been a Heat fan just ask millz.

Apparently not in 2010...Just since lebron got there...Its all good though. Stanning is stanning. Be proud of another mans nuts in yo mouth
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol and smh @ the Mumo-esque "derogatory" e-names.

No biggie. ? are sports fan.... i can see dude been on since may 2010, but wasnt running his mouth.So a ? is a ?

I called him ? ? cal's ? and the thread got deleted. He called me big lizz and the thread is still open. So someone is ok with someone
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Notice i made the same type of thread, but mine is locked.....Like are ? giving NBA style BJs in here???
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    last point LBJ has won the ECF. Hes been a dominant scorer. Hes beaten kobe. Hes have top 5 defensive teams, hes won 60 plue games....with so called no team. How you win 60 games with no team is stil beyond me. He quit on them to go to another team. So if MJ did the same, would he be looked at the same?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Apparently not in 2010...Just since lebron got there...Its all good though. Stanning is stanning. Be proud of another mans nuts in yo mouth
    proof???????????
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Big Lizz is mad and on her menstrual. :(
  • wiseoneseekstruth
    wiseoneseekstruth Members Posts: 251
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They can win all they wont, but they wont get the respect the sucked pat riley off for. Real talk.

*Want* not 'wont'

What is going on with education these days?

Mavericks will win the championship though anyway.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Big Lizz.....? ? Cal's ? .
    Hilarious haha.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    proof???????????

Thread was even reupped for you. You werent nowhere to be found....
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Big Rizz is glad i ? LBJ and im a bandwagon hooper since the decision. :(

fixed.....
    Says the man who hold a ? he dont know ? in his mouth.......