Big Lizz you're one ? ?

2»

Comments

• Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Thread was even reupped for you. You werent nowhere to be found....
    Posting in a thread = being a fan?
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Posting in a thread = being a fan?

So why didnt you have your cape on then, but you do now?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    So why didnt you have your cape on then, but you do now?
    LOL why would i be talkin about Lebron in May 2010 when im a Heat fan? Was he on the Heat during that time? He's on my team now, so thats why i root for him, ? .
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    LOL why would i be talkin about Lebron in May 2010 when im a Heat fan? Was he on the Heat during that time? He's on my team now, so thats why i root for him, ? .

Lol at the name calling. you must be young.....So why werent you capin for wade in 2010? Mouth was quiet as ? .... there is a 2010 thread...lame ass
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Lol at the name calling. you must be young.....So why werent you capin for wade in 2010? Mouth was quiet as ? .... there is a 2010 thread...lame ass
    Unlike you ive never "caped" for anyone. Am I supposed to come in a thread and say "Miami gone win the title" when i knew they wouldnt beat the hawks or the celtics in the playoffs the last 2 years? You equating me posting in a thread with being a fan has really shown your lack of intelligence.

Go search the 2010 miami heat offseason thread. Before lebron or bosh came to miami i was posting in that thread. That should shut you up.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    Unlike you ive never "caped" for anyone. Am I supposed to come in a thread and say "Miami gone win the title" when i knew they wouldnt beat the hawks or the celtics in the playoffs the last 2 years? You equating me posting in a thread with being a fan has really shown your lack of intelligence.

Go search the 2010 miami heat offseason thread. Before lebron or bosh came to miami i was posting in that thread. That should shut you up.

Sorry.....i just upped the playoff thread.....unless you got an alias you were nowhere to be found when the heat lost in the playoffs last year....
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011

This quote is all you needed to say..you a bandwagoner..........thats yo team, you supposed to be down regardless..not when you get lebron on your team you gonna start holding his ? ...and you as alot of ? have been capin for dude.... I rest my case
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    Sorry.....i just upped the playoff thread.....unless you got an alias you were nowhere to be found when the heat lost in the playoffs last year....
    Im currently posting on my alias. ROFL. Damn you are slow.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011

Wow anything to dodge the truth...so in the thread from last year, you were posting??? Did you have the S on your chest then??? Nah ? ...as you said

Originally Posted by Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Unlike you ive never "caped" for anyone. Am I supposed to come in a thread and say "Miami gone win the title" when i knew they wouldnt beat the hawks or the celtics in the playoffs the last 2 years?

You lost homie. Hold your team down all the time, not just when its comfortable and whats poppin
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011

I meant another name other than the one you posting with now cause i dont see it.....you smarter than that
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011
    You ? ? this is like my 3rd account on here. I didnt dodge any truth. And how did i not hold my team down? Because i didnt say they'd beat boston in the playoffs last year? When wade carried a group of bums? Thats like a clipper fan talkin bout "we bout to win a title next season cuz we got blake".

LOL be real ? . You a clown, searching posts to see if i said anything about the heat, which i did. I told u which thread to go in. Im done debating with you. Im finna sitback and enjoy watchin MY MIAMI HEAT win these rangs.
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    You ? ? this is like my 3rd account on here. I didnt dodge any truth. And how did i not hold my team down? Because i didnt say they'd beat boston in the playoffs last year? When wade carried a group of bums? Thats like a clipper fan talkin bout "we bout to win a title next season cuz we got blake".

LOL be real ? . You a clown, searching posts to see if i said anything about the heat, which i did. I told u which thread to go in. Im done debating with you. Im finna sitback and enjoy watchin MY MIAMI HEAT win these rangs.

Originally Posted by Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Unlike you ive never "caped" for anyone. Am I supposed to come in a thread and say "Miami gone win the title" when i knew they wouldnt beat the hawks or the celtics in the playoffs the last 2 years?

Cmon son.....you gotta make new accounts to hide how you cant rep your team when they lose??? lol
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited May 2011