I need more Black friends

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I get tired of going to mixed/mostly white spots. Not enough black chicks. Plus ? seem to realize the goal of going to the club and bar is to have a good time and that best be accomplished by pulling ? and a best case scenario is pull a gang of DTF that night ? . My mixed crew of Somalis, Puerto Ricans, and Moroccans don't seem to get this. Or they have no game. Or both.

This is one of the two biggest regrets I have from when i attended a big university. I didnt get at females (i was no confidence having recluse who essentially failed out) and I didn't establish a circle of Black friends there. Really you could sum both up as: I didn't get known at a big school.

If I hadn't gotten the number of a 27 year old milf, it surely would have been another wasted night at 4th Street Live.

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u bloggin?........this ? musta been drinking tonight.

playa, go to a strip club and chop it up with a bi-sexual or lesbian ? . problem solved.
    1 + 1 = 2, + 1 = 3 ............and so forth.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Are you black? Yeah man just go to black spots alone see how it goes, my white ass is gonna try that and see if I live.
    What are are you in?
  • Knives Amilli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Are you black? Yeah man just go to black spots alone see how it goes, my white ass is gonna try that and see if I live.
    What are are you in?

Yeah i m black. Tried doing the dolo thing to black spots. But see here in Louisville...the black spots are hood (as in the broads are just a tad ratchet) Unless its different in other cities, we don't have a more grown/laid back Black scene. Plus it wouldn't be wise going too many spots by yourself (Louisville's been on the First 48 a lil TOOO frequently lately) And a good portion ofl the college clubs do numbers on weeknights and Im at work then (tho it is summer and thats prolly gonna change).
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    black or spanish is the best game spitters that ive seen.
    not to ? on anyone else.
    just go to the sports bars or rnb lounges youll be good.
    also hit up xbox basketball games or call of duty.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh i thought u was white
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why doesn't your mixed crew go to venues predominantly frequented by blacks?

Also, are you sure the whole damn city has nothing but ig'nant black types who can't hold down a civilized establishment with a cool vibe?
  • Knives Amilli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why doesn't your mixed crew go to venues predominantly frequented by blacks?

I don't they like Black women bro. Or if they do, Im sure they gotta be light skinned with long hair and all that.

Even if it wasn't that, they don't really jive with an all Black environment (at least the one here in Louisville). To be real, we're kind of preppy and the Black scene is Louisville is either hood or college and those lines blur at any time. Either way get in where you fit in and those aren't the best environment (tho im sure they could still pull ? there tho) for our type of style.
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why are you sacrificing for the team when they aren't willing to go somewhere (black) that you may want to go?

Try another city.
  • Knives Amilli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why are you sacrificing for the team when they aren't willing to go somewhere (black) that you may want to go?

Try another city.

See ive realized this. About three weeks it was the last ? straw. Long story short, it was Derby (a big event here in Louisville) and I sacrificed going to a once a year event id never been to before (granted i woulda spent $70 and maybe have gone by myself)and made plans about to instead play it safe and go where the crew was at.

Did i have a decent time with the crew that night? It was aight. i was too ? to really have a bad time. But I was major league ? at myself the next day for not following through with MY plans because I didn't want to go by myself.

So the past few weekends, ill venture out by myself but usually have to end up meeting the crew by the end of the night cuz the spots I try by myself suck SMH (but at least im going new places and all). Like I said, Louisville doesn't have large diverse nightlife.

...And this is why im going to try and go to the Chi solo this summer.
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    See ive realized this. About three weeks it was the last ? straw. Long story short, it was Derby (a big event here in Louisville) and I sacrificed going to a once a year event id never been to before (granted i woulda spent $70 and maybe have gone by myself)and made plans about to instead play it safe and go where the crew was at.

Did i have a decent time with the crew that night? It was aight. i was too ? to really have a bad time. But I was major league ? at myself the next day for not following through with MY plans because I didn't want to go by myself.

So the past few weekends, ill venture out by myself but usually have to end up meeting the crew by the end of the night cuz the spots I try by myself suck SMH (but at least im going new places and all). Like I said, Louisville doesn't have large diverse nightlife.

...And this is why im going to try and go to the Chi solo this summer.

Yeah sometimes you have to venture out on your own. It may not be the best night of your life but maybe you come up on a few new contacts.

As far as a dolo mission in the Chi, some people would probably advise against that but I'd do it...could be an exciting adventure. There is a thread somewhere in GNS in which posters advise others on what to do in their city when they visit. Check that out for ideas.....
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If it aint snowin, I aint goin.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u bloggin?........

LMAO!

? said, "u bloggin?". You writing a journal ? ?