Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
And they swear BM are worse than BW. See...most of you muthafuckas AIN'T queens like y'all think.

Don't know if she dead or not. Nobody seems to know. Ol' ? ass black hoe that did it tho. While potato sweet pie ass ? over there watching the whole thing then gon' scream like a ? when ? got real.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsx3QbDPKUIMh499I

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The level of hate within our youth culture.. is disgusting..

That ? needs to get the death penalty. damn you saw skull fragments on the ground and ? ..
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options
    because worldstarhiphop represents black people...

Ummm no but maybe because black people in these videos on worldstar do..smh.

Get ya search on, these kinda videos pop up all the ? time. Stop blaming the media for representing what's real, just like hip-hop.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Man that ? is just sick man old girl is probably dead after that hit with a crowbar. It's sad seeing all black folks drama getting plaster all across wshh
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2011
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Ummm no but maybe because black people in these videos on worldstar do..smh.

Get ya search on, these kinda videos pop up all the ? time. Stop blaming the media for representing what's real, just like hip-hop.

Stop putting words in my mouth i didnt say ? about media.. worldstar hiphop is a portal for ignorance.. im not suprised by what i see.. this type of ? is ingrained in these type of negroes
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    On the troll scale this gets a 7

Anyhoo people ? each other everyday

Can't make a thread everytime it goes down
  • willhustle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The level of hate within our youth culture.. is disgusting..

That ? needs to get the death penalty. damn you saw skull fragments on the ground and ? ..

Yeah if not death then life with no parole. That's assault & battery/murder or attempted murder (if the girl survived) idk but that's some ? up ? to do.
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Stop putting words in my mouth i didnt say ? about media.. worldstar hiphop is a portal for ignorance.. im not suprised by what i see.. this type of ? is ingrained in these type of negroes

that last part wasn't aimed at you directly i was just saying in general.
  • willhustle
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

You acting like that ain't ? she ? that girl up with a crowbar steel smashing a skull
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options

How can you get mad at me for showing the real tho? This is REAL. How am i trolling if every time i post here i show something, wheter it's a video, news report or anything and then sometimes i give an opinino?

If you come at me then it's like you coming at news reports. This is real ? . This is something that happened and i'm reporting it. Did i give my opinion and it happened to mention that i think she's a self hating ? ? Yes. But nothing more nothing else. And how am i wrong for saying that?

Did you not also see me calling out the dude in the video? Stop whining, jack and get a rap with ya man.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what ? me off his when ? like this happens(which is often) you always got the ? ass ? ? going like"dayummmm" and laughing like this ? funny.

? is ridiculous
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what ? me off his when ? like this happens(which is often) you always got the ? ass ? ? going like"dayummmm" and laughing like this ? funny.

? is ridiculous

Yup.. its sickening.. ? dont get real for those types till it happens to them. then they start feeling..
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options

? is ridiculous

Word i hate that ? . Muthafuckas always wanna act all cool for people and ? knowing that ? is ? up. Muthafuckas just wanna see drama and ? pop off.
  • haute
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Women brutally tortured by 3 white women and 3 men

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/02/jennifer_daugherty_mentally_di.php

Everyday b

So let's act like functioning adult with reasoning skills

And not feed race baiting monkeys with waaaaay too much time

• playmaker88
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Women brutally tortured by 3 white women and 3 men

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/02/jennifer_daugherty_mentally_di.php

Everyday b

So let's act functioning adult with reasoning skills

And not feed race baiting monkeys with waaaaay too much time

racist are racist everyday B they dont take 3 day weekends for memorial day
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo haute wat u look like B
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh someones death is practically recorded on camera on the internet and ? talking about some "well white folks do it too"

we aint talking about white folks we talking about us.This ? gotta stop
  • haute
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh someones death is practically recorded on camera on the internet and ? talking about some "well white folks do it too"

Yep

Thats exactly what I said

You totally get it bro
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And they swear BM are worse than BW. See...most of you muthafuckas AIN'T queens like y'all think.

Don't know if she dead or not. Nobody seems to know. Ol' ? ass black hoe that did it tho. While potato sweet pie ass ? over there watching the whole thing then gon' scream like a ? when ? got real.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsx3QbDPKUIMh499I

They self hating. and the loser ass no good black men who are recording watching and encouraging the fight instead of trying to stop the fight arent?
    and what about the thug black men that ? each other everyday. your argument has no truth. black men have the highest homicide rates, you ? ? each other everyday. most black men die by the time they reach 25.
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options

EXACTLY..this man gets it. Instead of them tryna argue with me and instead of faking the funk talmbout i'm a white person or that i'm trolling, let's address the issue.

Ol' phony ass muthafuckas. Y'all the same muthafuckas who be worrying about not getting your manicure every week and then when real ? happens instead of trying to talk about the issue y'all wanna give out opinions and have debates like y'all some professors or some ? . FOH.

This is real. I'm a broke ass ? same clothes having ass ? . And i live in these conditions..let's talk about THAT..how can we make it better..instead of trying to dicuss me trolling or not.
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    They self hating. and the loser ass no good black men who are recording watching and encouraging the fight instead of trying to stop the fight arent?
    and what about the thug black men that ? each other everyday. your argument has no truth. black men have the highest homicide rates, you ? ? each other everyday. most black men die by the time they reach 25.

? ..did you not see me talk about the ? ass dude who just laughed isntead of doing something? Re-read my first ? post. This is what i mean. ? ? black women with no common sense.

Read my first post..i clearly talked about them ? ass dudes who were laughin' and trying to be cool instead of stoppin' ? .
  • KinkyCurls
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How can you get mad at me for showing the real tho? This is REAL. How am i trolling if every time i post here i show something, wheter it's a video, news report or anything and then sometimes i give an opinino?

If you come at me then it's like you coming at news reports. This is real ? . This is something that happened and i'm reporting it. Did i give my opinion and it happened to mention that i think she's a self hating ? ? Yes. But nothing more nothing else. And how am i wrong for saying that?

Did you not also see me calling out the dude in the video? Stop whining, jack and get a rap with ya man.

now let me tell you the REAL truth. this is a RARE incident, most black women fight with FISTS.
    the truth is black men dont even fight at all! They just straight up pop in and start killing each other with GUNS. if wshh was the TRUTH they would consistently show drive by shootings, or shootings where a black man is involved killing another black man. because that happens everyday, in the real HOOD.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ...............Kinkycurls drink clorox
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    now let me tell you the REAL truth. this is a RARE incident, most black women fight with FISTS.
    the truth is black men dont even fight at all they just straight up pop in and start killing each other with GUNS. if wshh was the TRUTH they would consistently show a drive by shootings, or shootings where a black man is involved killing another black man. because that happens everyday, in the real HOOD.

I ain't even read that. Don't plan too.

You're just bunz to a dog. You not gonna win, dogette.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? ..did you not see me talk about the ? ass dude who just laughed isntead of doing something? Re-read my first ? post. This is what i mean. ? ? black women with no common sense.

Read my first post..i clearly talked about them ? ass dudes who were laughin' and trying to be cool instead of stoppin' ? .

INSTEAD of spreading negativity and ignorance by posting this video up and saying "this is what black people do," like the ? who recorded and submitted the video, instead doing anything to stop the fight. YOU could be wasting your energy on something more productive like reading a book, or posting positive news stories about blacks. you KKK filth.