Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Options

Comments

• Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Yep

Thats exactly what I said

You totally get it bro

naw that not what you said exactly but just because someone post an vid of a problem in the black community they gotta be an undercover whiteboy?

Are we suppose to just ignore the problems that happen with us?
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dam.... that ? aint funny.. left her shivering and shaking on the pavement. But let's be really truthful for a moment. I'm not saying that that girl deserved what happened to her but look at what CAN and DOES happen when you around that environment, that energy. She was apart of all that and she came out with the ultimate L. If she wasnt there, it wudnt have happened
  • notme
    notme Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I bet it won't feel like an everyday occurrence if it happens to one of your loved ones.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    everything was all "HAHA.. YEAH. BEAT THAT ? ASS, until this happened
    NOW ? want to call the cops. NOW the tone of the environment is serious. NOW everybody crying calling her name "JAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAA!!!!. NOW we need to stop the violence........ she deserved it... ? it
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    notme wrote: »
    I bet it won't feel like an everyday occurrence if it happens to one of your loved ones.

real talk.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? sprayed mase or whatever directly over the head of the girl whose side he was on.

And too many people are afraid to step out on their own and encourage walking away from the ? . We don't know the full story here, but in these scenarios there is never a friend on the side saying "you it isn't evne worth it." 80% of the time these fights are probably over foolish ? that means nothing in the grand scheme of things. But ? love to be the one who can fight. It's such a source of pride, yet they won't do it professionally, they'll do it on the streets where anything goes...and crobars ar taken to skulls.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? sprayed mase or whatever directly over the head of the girl whose side he was on.

And too many people are afraid to step out on their own and encourage walking away from the ? . We don't know the full story here, but in these scenarios there is never a friend on the side saying "you it isn't evne worth it." 80% of the time these fights are probably over foolish ? that means nothing in the grand scheme of things. But ? love to be the one who can fight. It's such a source of pride, yet they won't do it professionally, they'll do it on the streets where anything goes...and crobars ar taken to skulls.

word yo. and when there IS that person there ALOT of the times the person dont wanna listen to them. its "nah ? that, that ? /? called me out"
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But that face plant was serious. Both feet were off the ground and her face caught all of the impact of the fall.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

and its more like 95% pride is a ? sometimes.. and when you have 5 ppl charging some dude/chick so they can get their last kicks in.. most of the time these people will crumble to that peer pressure even if they heart aint in it.. Straight senseless..
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw that not what you said exactly but just because someone post an vid of a problem in the black community they gotta be an undercover whiteboy?

Are we suppose to just ignore the problems that happen with us?

1. If you've notice his other threads, you wouldn't even excuse me of that ?

2. Do you know what the homicide rate Is in the U.S

Murder isn't a 'us' problem

Our entire culture is violent

And it has nothing to do with race

But continue to feed the troll yo

It's real productive for the black community
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh @ me for clicc'n ur lnk lil ?
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Its always fun and games until somebody dies. All those ppl that were out there acting crazy after she got hit should have been the same ppl using that energy to break that ? up. Violence is the biggest problem in our community but 90% of that violence is always because of pride. If you notice the one that got hit was the main one zapping out at the beginning of the vid. Just walk the ? away stop tryna prove ? to ppl cuz giving ? a show always end up wit you hurt or going to jail
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and its more like 95% pride is a ? sometimes.. and when you have 5 ppl charging some dude/chick so they can get their last kicks in.. most of the time these people will crumble to that peer pressure even if they heart aint in it.. Straight senseless..

That's the thing. I think peer pressure has a stronger effect on many people than they're probably willing to admit. Unwritten rules of conduct in any part of society, whether we're talking hood or elsewhere, are largely based on the energy the peer group is putting out there. And a lot of times, people whose heart truly isn't into the ? don't have the heart to make it known that they feel that way.

I remember that vid where the rapper got sonned in his own house..."say you ain't built like that." The ? was so ashamed to say it (understandably b/c he talked like he was built like that over beats), but ain't no shame in not being "built like that" if you're talking about frivolous fisticuffs over dumb ? .
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm scared to watch.:( I hate World Star Hip Hop.It's the most ignorant
    website to exist.I wish 50 cent would shut it down again PERMANENTLY.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Its always fun and games until somebody dies. All those ppl that were out there acting crazy after she got hit should have been the same ppl using that energy to break that ? up. Violence is the biggest problem in our community but 90% of that violence is always because of pride. If you notice the one that got hit was the main one zapping out at the beginning of the vid. Just walk the ? away stop tryna prove ? to ppl cuz giving ? a show always end up wit you hurt or going to jail

I dont know WHO she was but if she was yappin off at the mouth then she deserved it. she wasnt there tryna break ? up, she was there adding fuel
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's the thing. I think peer pressure has a stronger effect on many people than they're probably willing to admit. Unwritten rules of conduct in any part of society, whether we're talking hood or elsewhere, are largely based on the energy the peer group is putting out there. And a lot of times, people whose heart truly isn't into the ? don't have the heart to make it known that they feel that way.

I remember that vid where the rapper got sonned in his own house..."say you ain't built like that." The ? was so ashamed to say it (understandably b/c he talked like he was built like that over beats), but ain't no shame in not being "built like that" if you're talking about frivolous fisticuffs over dumb ? .

I agree whole heartedly with this post
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh someones death is practically recorded on camera on the internet and ? talking about some "well white folks do it too"

we aint talking about white folks we talking about us.This ? gotta stop

But when White people do this kinda stuff you don't see the threadstarter making derogatory comments about White women, do you?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's taht hood ? , and them ? was egging it on, now they want someone to call the police but before it popped off I bet no one wanted to call the police smh
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But when White people do this kinda stuff you don't see the threadstarter making derogatory comments about White women, do you?

lol not agreeing with it but most the ? on here ? on black woman
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    I dont know WHO she was but if she was yappin off at the mouth then she deserved it. she wasnt there tryna break ? up, she was there adding fuel

Thats the problem all that loudmouthed acting crazy ? that ? do tryna put on a show is always for nothing. I tell my son the samething stop tryna prove ? to ppl cuz all they want is to see a show. These ? dont care about ppl out here they just wanna pump ? up so that they can see some action yet when the action goes beyond what they expected then everybody crying and carrying on.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yah that a huge problem throughout society everywhere.. everyone wants to belong to something no matter how vile it is. they always have a justification for why.. whether its ppl putting on suicide vest.. ..rocking your reds or blues.. or being from a north or southside.. of where ever they are at.. I dont even think people really know why they do what they do have off the time hypnotized by stupidity and the allure of being part of
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thats the problem all that loudmouthed acting crazy ? that ? do tryna put on a show is always for nothing. I tell my son the samething stop tryna prove ? to ppl cuz all they want is to see a show. These ? dont care about ppl out here they just wanna pump ? up so that they can see some action yet when the action goes beyond what they expected then everybody crying and carrying on.

Werd you rite. I hope ya son listen too cuz like you said, they just wanna see a show. They dont give a ? about u. When da guns drawn and da crowbars come out they aint there wen u on da pavement
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The sad thing is that it will happen again. Potential beef will be fueled between ppl. Many ppl will cheer it on. Someone will die. ? will cry and talk about why they ? my ? he was a good ? and after the tears are dried up it starts again
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ the c-section
    "she was shaking like she just busted a nut...that aint ordinary bruh"
    *death*
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? dont care about ppl out here they just wanna pump ? up so that they can see some action yet when the action goes beyond what they expected then everybody crying and carrying on.

And ? be on some "? the world...X amount of my ? got killed out here..."

But what were you ? doing though?