Self hating Black woman hits girl with crowbar in a fight..girl might be dead.

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    real talk i postedthe vid in that other thread bout project pat.... but anyway that stl 4 u.... real talk at first i felt bad 4 the chick.... then i thought " i dont kno her" and was thinkin 4 u 2 get hit wit a crowbar u gotta been beefin 4 a lil sec wit the other people... the ? hapens all the time.... ive see my ? get knocked out in school b4... ? is serious... im damn near blind in my left eye.... got a fake tooth and part of my finger cut off all cuz of fightin.... nobody feels sorry 4 me.... u live that life..... u live that life...

Well maybe because your fights wasn't put out there on the net. Doesn't mean that me or anybody else don't/wouldn't feel sorry for you. I feel for you, real talk. I mean i don't know you but why would i want that to happen to anyone? Unless they some ? 's, ? or whatever. Them muthafuckas i got no mercy for. But of course i feel for all the brothas and sistas who be doin' all that ratchet ? for nothin'.

Like someone said, pride is a muthafucka in our community. Including me sometimes. All of it comes from our enviroment. We all grew up with a dog eat dog mentality, were if you don't claim you're the best/toughest (or whatever) you'll get ate by a bigger and badder dog.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it is a race issue.

Blacks make up 12 percent of the population but make up 52% of homicidal killers in this country. Yep its definitely a race issue. This video is par for the course as far as the trash culture that they live in.

"? /? I'll ? you up"
    *gets hit with a crowbar*
    OH NO STOP THE VIOLENCE :( lol...
    So whites ? other whites at the same rate as blacks killing other blacks

And at almost the exact same rate

Thanks for proving my point boo :)
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    haute wrote: »

your math is wrong if blk ppl make up 13% of the population
    then blks should make up only 13% of homicides.

blks commit homicide at a higher rate per person than whites do.

even though i think that 52% number is a little off
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    "I got a crowbar in the car" - Some hood chick/? in America
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    your math is wrong if blk ppl make up 13% of the population
    then blks should make up only 13% of homicides.

blks commit homicide at a higher rate per person than whites do.

even though i think that 52% number is a little off
    Sweety

Homicide is a reflection of poverty, not skin tone

And my point was when murders happens its more than likely to be against someone of their own, so this 'self hating' shtick you people yell is ?

You want to drop race into everything, even when it's not remotely relevant

One day people will realize that many of the issues, you're quick to categorize as 'black' issues are no more than poverty issues

The real problems start with the growing gap between the poor and affluent

Not black vs white

People are violent because they're desperate not because they're black
  • politicalthug202
    edited May 2011
    Sweety

Homicide is a reflection of poverty, not skin tone

And my point was when murders happens its more than likely to be against someone of their own, so this 'self hating' shtick you people yell is ?

You want to drop race into everything, even when it's not remotely relevant

One day people will realize that many of the issues, you're quick to categorize as 'black' issues are no more than poverty issues

The real problems start with the growing gap between the poor and affluent

Not black vs white

People are violent because they're desperate not because they're black

yes there is a strong correlation between poverty and crime but not a direct causation.
    there are groups of ppl in america(mexicans) who are poorer than blks but have
    lower homicide rater per person. south asian ppl as well.

not say that economics doesnt play a huge part as well,but there is a cultural problem
    stemming from yrs and generation of opppression and dysfunction.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    now let me tell you the REAL truth. this is a RARE incident, most black women fight with FISTS.
    the truth is black men dont even fight at all! They just straight up pop in and start killing each other with GUNS. if wshh was the TRUTH they would consistently show drive by shootings, or shootings where a black man is involved killing another black man. because that happens everyday, in the real HOOD.

wait so you know exactly how many fights to compare to shootings

in other words your saying that for every say 9 shootings there's 1 fair fight?? LOL i must see your sources

i understand you tho. at the end of the day i think your headed in the right direction. you just need a little bit more knowledge because your perspective of reality is wayyyyy off

LOL in 2009 there were 412 murders in nyc .... thats just barely over one per day on avg and of course not all of them were blacks .... there are about 40 murders per day in the entire USA, thats not even one every day for every state

now, you sit here and talk about self hate after what you just posted about black men?? how does your perspective help anything?? all your doing is creating a divide between black men and women with that kind of thinking. women by nature are less violent than men and that superceeds race. thats called nature LOL if a man gets shot inside of a club but the offenders girlfriend snuck the gun in the club for him then what?? like i said ... i see where youre at with yours but you have sooooo much to learn LOL

most violent altercations between black men do not end up in shootings and death.

you seem to present yourself as this pro black type of person, but you take on the mentality of a white racist for some reason. what you see on the news and in the media is not the typical way these situations play out. hence the phrase "it made the news/movies" it has to be some wild bugged out unnormal ? for it to make the news. smh at you thinking black ppl ? each other everyday as if each and every other group doesnt do the same ...
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    yes there is a strong correlation between poverty and crime but not a direct causation.
    there are groups of ppl in america(mexicans) who are poorer than blks but have
    lower homicide rater per person. south asian ppl as well.

not say that economics doesnt play a huge part as well,but there is a cultural problem
    stemming from yrs and generation of opppression and dysfunction.

HUH???/ where do you ppl get your info ?? LOL if you're talking about the oppression (slavery etc) of blacks and the dysfunction that was a result of that .... then you understand that that is what causes blacks to remain in poverty. poverty is what causes the stress and desperation that these ppl are going thru ... all this happened in the order i posted it in

let me give you some examples.

if someone gets killed in a drug deal for 1000 dollars then its fair to say that they are selling drugs to earn money and that 1000 dollars is a significant amount of money to them correct?? but in a well off community, ppl wont be so desperate for 1000 dollars thus they wont ? for it LOL this is a typical case of the negative side effects of poverty
    now if the drug deal "goes well" and the drug dealer spends the money on a foreign car (bmw etc) than thats economics ... not violence ... but it all stems from poverty ... poverty is more than just not having money
  • politicalthug202
    edited May 2011
    HUH???/ where do you ppl get your info ?? LOL if you're talking about the oppression (slavery etc) of blacks and the dysfunction that was a result of that .... then you understand that that is what causes blacks to remain in poverty. poverty is what causes the stress and desperation that these ppl are going thru ... all this happened in the order i posted it in

let me give you some examples.

if someone gets killed in a drug deal for 1000 dollars then its fair to say that they are selling drugs to earn money and that 1000 dollars is a significant amount of money to them correct?? but in a well off community, ppl wont be so desperate for 1000 dollars thus they wont ? for it LOL this is a typical case of the negative side effects of poverty
    now if the drug deal "goes well" and the drug dealer spends the money on a foreign car (bmw etc) than thats economics ... not violence ... but it all stems from poverty ... poverty is more than just not having money

I know that but a chick hitting another with a crowbar is not a economic crime.its a
    result f economic condition, what about a ? shooting another dude spr scuffing his gym shoes.

like I said do u see ppl in the trailer parks shooting ppl as much as ppl in the hood.
    there are groups of ppl poorer than blks that dont got as high homicide rates
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    that video was a ? damn disney movie compared to the girl getting hit with the crowbar.

lets not be dumb.

I was not trying to compare the two incidents, so lets not be dumb on your part. Violence happens in every race. I linked the video, people gets violent no matter what race you are. Cirocobama always pointing out the wrong in black communities, like blacks the only one who fights, ? , rob, etc he's a straight racist clown.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

icMxIk.jpg
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »

icMxIk.jpg
    Bump for the theme music:
  • politicalthug202
    edited May 2011
    I was not trying to compare the two incidents, so lets not be dumb on your part. Violence happens in every race. I linked the video, people gets violent no matter what race you are. Cirocobama always pointing out the wrong in black communities, like blacks the only one who fights, ? , rob, etc he's a straight racist clown.

of course violence happpens everywhere but if it happens at a higher rate in another community
    then they need to address it.

more ppl get ? in America than Denmark,that doesnt mean ? doesnt happening
    in Denmark,but its more prevalentin America. and America should make greater strides to address it.

if homicide rates are higher in blk community then the blk community
    should addresss it in a more urgent manners

nothing will ever get solved if blk ppl dont start being critical of our selves
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2011
    cody did it on em
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    did this ignant ass ? really just say "damn i forgot to zoom in" when ole girl was twitchin after she got hit with the crowbar?
  • apocalyptica
    apocalyptica Members Posts: 225
    edited June 2011

You didn't comprehend what any of that meant....
    Blacks are 12 percent of the population. The fact that they make up 52% amount of homicidal offenders mean they are statistically overrepresented in crime. Out of all the homicide offenders, they make up 50 percent of them but they don't even make up a quarter of the population. In contrast, whites make up around 70 percent of the population but make up 45 percent of homicidal offenders. Blacks are a smaller population yet make up MORE of the homicidal offenders than the significantly larger population of whites and whites even make up less than what their population percent is.

In short, blacks are SEVERELY overrepresented in crime meaning that crime is a significant issue with blacks. Sorry.

As far as the econimic issue, Hispanics are in a similar economic situation, make up MORE OF the population than blacks yet do not have high homicidal rates like black. So its not simply a symptom of poverty. Whether you want to admit it, blacks have a culture in addition to whatever their economic condition is that seems to glorify and embrace the most base things in our society in addition to having a case of extreme machismo and need to prove their worth through force. Now excuse me while I go watch generic rap video #2094082 where dudes are throwing money and guns on the table, smoking, drinking,degrading half nude women and getting in trouble with the law.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Soooooo...any updates?

? dead or what? -_-
  • DarcSkies
    edited June 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    *ghostface voice*
    What do you mean is he dead?

lol

Look like her whole body start backfiring and ? .
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    lol

Look like her whole body start backfiring and ? .

Thats the new hot dance yo.. the "spazz out"
  • DarcSkies
    edited June 2011
    lmao @ your sig @ Major Pain

ETHER
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    You didn't comprehend what any of that meant....
    Blacks are 12 percent of the population. The fact that they make up 52% amount of homicidal offenders mean they are statistically overrepresented in crime. Out of all the homicide offenders, they make up 50 percent of them but they don't even make up a quarter of the population. In contrast, whites make up around 70 percent of the population but make up 45 percent of homicidal offenders. Blacks are a smaller population yet make up MORE of the homicidal offenders than the significantly larger population of whites and whites even make up less than what their population percent is.

In short, blacks are SEVERELY overrepresented in crime meaning that crime is a significant issue with blacks. Sorry.

As far as the econimic issue, Hispanics are in a similar economic situation, make up MORE OF the population than blacks yet do not have high homicidal rates like black. So its not simply a symptom of poverty. Whether you want to admit it, blacks have a culture in addition to whatever their economic condition is that seems to glorify and embrace the most base things in our society in addition to having a case of extreme machismo and need to prove their worth through force. Now excuse me while I go watch generic rap video #2094082 where dudes are throwing money and guns on the table, smoking, drinking,degrading half nude women and getting in trouble with the law.

realest ? I've ever read in this thread
    we got to do better
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I respect apocalyptica's post but hispancs do the same ? as black people in similar economic conditions

White hispanics are what balances out latino statistics.

real hispanics, as well as native americans, stay losin
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Charges expected in crowbar beating caught on tape

[video]http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/261516/3/Charges-expected-in-crowbar-beating-caught-on-tape[/video]

apparently charges are being brought up on this.

man the drudge report did a story on this along with the urban music festival in miami and other events where black folks were acting a ? ' fool. i guess it's newsworthy to see us act like animals and idiots, just more ammunition for racists to use against us along with a reason to NOT have another black president.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    naggers r stoopid
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    They self hating. and the loser ass no good black men who are recording watching and encouraging the fight instead of trying to stop the fight arent?
    and what about the thug black men that ? each other everyday. your argument has no truth. black men have the highest homicide rates, you ? ? each other everyday. most black men die by the time they reach 25.

don't you start this battle of the sexes ? . this was some stupid black ? acting like fools, NOT black men. in brokeland i've seen and heard waaaaaaaaaay too many stories and seen and heard 1sthand how the teenage girls talk about fighting and jumping broads like they're ? ' men. i'm not trying to hear this ignorant male-bashing ? from your self-hating ass. be part of the solution and not the problem.