Indy 500 what a joke...

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Rookie from the states gives up the race in turn 4 SMFH...I thought he was gonna win with 3 wheels but nope he lets some English croquette playing muffin eating top of the morning ass ? win. 100th anniversary what a shame. Dude hopped out his car with the I eat ass face on.

Comments

• brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Easily one of the most dramatic moments in the history of any sport...
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lmao damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaFifthElement
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I mean really man u got the race won why not slow it down in that last turn if you see a car there. He was feeling too ancy. But you know what they say. If it seems too good to be true...it usually is. Damn if he woulda won it would have been the icing on the cake to the 100th Indy Race....what a lame I beat he gets spit on before the end of the day.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    people actually watch this? lmao though
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I honestly cannot think of a worse way to lose

JR Hildebrand lost >>>>>> Nas lost.....

I can't imagine, I feel so bad for the kid, you lose the biggest race IN THE WORLD LIKE THAT?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What a clown, instead of staying on the race line and letting his tires do the work...they ? goes off into the marbles.
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How much money does the first place driver get?
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cost his team 1.5 million
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He may NEVER have that chance again in his life. SMh. Shout-Out to my girl Danica.
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He may NEVER have that chance again in his life. SMh. Shout-Out to my girl Danica.

Yeah, she is proving year after year that she has the talent and skills...she just needs the right team.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

ebrc material
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ebrc material

Gotta catch the bish first...
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited May 2011
    Options
    She's headed to Nascar full time next year. First the Nationwide Series (Triple A) and prolly the Sprint Cup Series (Majors) in 2013. She's is a media creation to a degree because she has always had quality equipment but the success and finishes hasn't been as good the casual fan would think. In 6 years, she has won once. So she's prolly a lil over rated but I'd like to end this comment by saying I'm sure everything I just said will be ignored by members of the IC except for I'd hulk smash....
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cost his team 1.5 million

Would have been a nice payday for a rookie,I'm sure he got a nice check for 2nd place though.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    daaaamn thats critical bruh.....? gon commit that
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    She's headed to Nascar full time next year. First the Nationwide Series (Triple A) and prolly the Sprint Cup Series (Majors) in 2013. She's is a media creation to a degree because she has always had quality equipment but the success and finishes hasn't been as good the casual fan would think. In 6 years, she has won once. So she's prolly a lil over rated but I'd like to end this comment by saying I'm sure everything I just said will be ignored by members of the IC except for I'd hulk smash....

She has had a top 10 finish at Indy every year she has participated...aside from one. She won the rookie of the year in 05 and won in 2008. She has had horrible teams and horrible cars, he car this year at the Indy was ? .
  • DaFifthElement
    edited May 2011
    Options
    daaaamn thats critical bruh.....? gon commit that

im tellin ya smh BOTH national guard cars had a chance to win on memorial day weekend and BOTH ? it up.

Veterans shaking their heads everywhere.
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    She has had a top 10 finish at Indy every year she has participated...aside from one. She won the rookie of the year in 05 and won in 2008. She has had horrible teams and horrible cars, he car this year at the Indy was ? .

There are 3 mega teams in the IRL: Andretti-Green, Ganassi, and Penske, and she drives for one of the them in Andretti-Green. In her first couple of years, she drove for Letterman-Rahal, a team that won the Indy 500 in 2004. The equipment has always been there but the results...not so much...
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im tellin ya smh BOTH national guard cars had a chance to win on memorial day weekend and BOTH ? it up.

Veterans shaking their heads everywhere.

Nat. Guard lost...
  • the spectacle
    the spectacle Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ebrc material

? yourself.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

*****DEAD*****

There are talks of her going to Stewart/Haas in Cup. She will be good for NASCAR but she will be a Lapper.
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cant be worse than dale jr running out of gas as he is approaching the finish line
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Easily one of the most dramatic moments in the history of any sport...

Im not a big fan of racing but "wow"............ Losing like that just had to hurt. I bet dude felt like ? .