What did Rick Rozay mean when he said he has a 'Farakhan aura'

Options

Comments

• Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    ? , I had roast BBQ pork earlier and I was in flavor country....
    Blacks eating pork >>>> you filthy Indians eating a rat kebab and calling that ? a delicacy...

Bacon, Pork Ribs, Pork chops>>>>>>>>>>>>Kebab
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H Rap you just salty cos you been exposed as a ?

Kinda hard to expose a real person with credibility, you better join forces with your brother Supreme.
    Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt....Real dudes? You living in a Internet Imaginary Bubble,dude...This the internet,this ain't real life..You REALLY think your lil roasts online is hurting my creditbility with REAL street dudes and Nuwaupians? LOL...You comedy central...Resume? LOL...? outta here you microsoft thug...Them EMF done fried your old ass brain Cells...

Go ahead and kick some more Fraux knowledge talking about "Afrika" is a African word..You sound Dumb

Okay Mexican-Weirdo but you still aint a Black man so you your opinion means nothing when its about this Blackness....
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Kinda hard to expose a real person with credibility, you better join forces with your brother Supreme.

Okay Mexican-Weirdo but you still aint a Black man so you your opinion means nothing when its about this Blackness....

????

what's the deal with you cats? I thought you two were tight????

smh @ the white devil's "divide and conquer" tactics working on y'all....
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H Rap why did you claim to be a Muslim in the past on the IC?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Still kickin that mexican ? ???...? leave me alone...If I ever see you in 3D..you gonna have to answer to us for slandering us...I'm super tight with Atum Re's Sons..We'll take turns beating your FED Head into pumpkin lumps ? ? ...

Better go back to debating that Crackkka shadyteam on here because in REAL life I'm certified
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? , I had roast BBQ pork earlier and I was in flavor country....
    Blacks eating pork >>>> you filthy Indians eating a rat kebab and calling that ? a delicacy...

LMAO.

Fam as funny as we like to roast that ? the real truth is that he's a white guy from London pretending to be an Indian chick.

No proof-pic or Skype haas ever been authenticated so this white-dude is simply a ? trying to run a Bamboozle.

No female would waste her saturday talking about rappers, they all at the Beauty-shop, nail-shop, or the mall getting ready for tomorrow...Rhymesfinest is a Transexual or a MAN...its obvious.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ????

Not a fan of H Rap but in this case gotta call it how it is H Rap exposed Supreme Mind for being a Mexican

And H Rap real mad at Mexicans for what the Surenos/La Eme doing in Cali
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ????

man that dude a ? ? ..He upset he been upstaged in debates so he gonna resort to saying I ain't nubian because I'm mixed with rican..fake ass ? swear I'm begging for attention on here,,I've been done debating this ? , he wanna keep coming at me so I'mma keep E-smacking this trick...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Produce a birth certificate proving I'm mexican....Aight then ? with that...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Still kickin that mexican ? ???...? leave me alone...If I ever see you in 3D..you gonna have to answer to us for slandering us...I'm super tight with Atum Re's Sons..We'll take turns beating your FED Head into pumpkin lumps ? ? ...

Better go back to debating that Crackkka shadyteam on here because in REAL life I'm certified

You and ShadyTeam/ShadyPreme are the same person, you guys make the same Rick Ross threads. Everybody knows this.

Dont no real people vouch for you and him, you are just two trolls that attention-? other posters because you want us to acknowledge your existence.

If you were a Black man I would be enmbarrased, but since you aint, Im just laughing at you
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You and ShadyTeam/ShadyPreme are the same person, you guys make the same Rick Ross threads. Everybody knows this.

Dont no real people vouch for you and him, you are just two trolls that attention-? other posters because you want us to acknowledge your existence.

If you were a Black man I would be enmbarrased, but since you aint, Im just laughing at you

LOL ok..keep thinking that, alright?...You can tell by the math and Flava posts I drop I ain't that crackkka..Come to GA..I'll show you How "mexican" I am....I don't care about anybody on here "acknowledging my existence",I do this for fun...You taking this ish a little too serious fam...Laugh all you want...I'm Laughing at you too

Like I said...Come to ATL...Slander me and baba in my face..I'll have your whole face removed Surgically and stomped out
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This guy is really strange...can anybody vouch for him??
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    h-rap & supreme yall need to squash this so called "e-beef".....two cats thats against the powers that be sparring with each other aint a good look
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    h-rap & supreme yall need to squash this so called "e-beef".....two cats thats against the powers that be sparring with each other aint a good look

I tried squashing this corny ass internet beef...He need to stop coming at me...I didn't start with this dude today..I was chilling..Obviously he got sumthing still in his chest...Greyhound tickets real cheap playboi, you welcomed to step into the streets forreal..? online "beef"

Thanks dank for being civil about this
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options

Family: you know Im a real dude and I dont want any of our brothers and sisters to be Bamboozled by this Mexican-Agent.

That maniac aint against no "Powers-that-be" just look at the ? he wrote on my profile-page.

We can just accept any clown that talks-the-talk but aint got ? to show for it.

He has no credentials, or credibility and nobody vouches for him, the dude is a agent and my brothers on this website will tell you the same.

? his Soul, let him rot in pieces.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options

Captian save a ? ol fairy cake ass dweeb lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I tried squashing this corny ass internet beef...He need to stop coming at me...I didn't start with this dude today..I was chilling..Obviously he got sumthing still in his chest...Greyhound tickets real cheap playboi, you welcomed to step into the streets forreal..? online "beef"

? please, tell me what city you are in and I can have a knock on your door in 24 hrs..unless you are a coward and scared to give up your info.

Your ? called me crying asking me to stall you out ? -boy.....she giggled too when I asked her if she was satisfied.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Family: you know Im a real dude and I dont want any of our brothers and sisters to be Bamboozled by this Mexican-Agent.

That maniac aint against no "Powers-that-be" just look at the ? he wrote on my profile-page.

We can just accept any clown that talks-the-talk but aint got ? to show for it.

He has no credentials, or credibility and nobody vouches for him, the dude is a agent and my brothers on this website will tell you the same.

? his Soul, let him rot in pieces.

No credentials? lol...What I'm supposed to show? IC credentials? lol..I posted my affliations and the dudes that co sign me in real life...Post up a membership card of your lodge and then speak,? ...

download?mid=1%5f29467%5f12059%5fAHGliGIAAF1uTdgZTg8u%2bzWtpuc&pid=2&fid=%2540B%2540Bulk&inline=1

Can shadyteam post one up? if not then your claims are invalid
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Hrap and 'preme y'all cats are funny to me. Y'all used to be cool what happen? The Don Marko is not pleased. fix this before I do LOL.

Captian save a ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? please, tell me what city you are in and I can have a knock on your door in 24 hrs..unless you are a coward and scared to give up your info.

Your ? called me crying asking me to stall you out ? -boy.....she giggled too when I asked her if she was satisfied.

24 hours huh?

2800 Masseyville Rd Macon GA Apt 2832

I wish yo punk ass would send somebody to my door...It'll be a bloodbath forreal...Dude you need to chill on that gangsta talk..Keep posting your lil corny rick ross threads
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hrap and 'preme y'all cats are funny to me. Y'all used to be cool what happen? The Don Marko is not pleased. fix this before I do LOL.

I ain't got nothin against nobody...Obviously he still salty I wrecked him on the debate tip so he wanna get Gangsta...Dude better chill forreal..he taking this too seriously
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    24 hours huh?

2800 Masseyville Rd Macon GA Apt 2832

I wish yo punk ass would send somebody to my door...It'll be a bloodbath forreal...Dude you need to chill on that gangsta talk..Keep posting your lil corny rick ross threads

Silly boy, you made a Rick Ross thread about his tittties, I made threads about Kendrick Lamar....

Watch what imma do to you :).

Im fixin' to do something to this dude on GP just because Im a ignant mufukuh

If I dont do him ? he gonna keep at it, but watch my muscle he think I cant touch him when I got fam in Marrietta.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mexican my ass...preme be around REAL killas and wolves...Don't let this ? gas ya'll up...Post up that affliation card Rap,Let the world know you NOI or whateva you are...Since you wanna question my credibility
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    y'all can't be serious
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its wonderful to see internal conflict between to faggits supreme and h ?
This discussion has been closed.