edited May 2011
    That's shameful man, just shameful. smh

Says the athiest. what you worried about? Theres not a heaven or hell right
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    I've done something like that.
    I sold 2 ounces to a boy. Had my people waiting around the corner. Called them when the boy who copped left, and they robbed him for the bud. We smoked a half that nigh. Next day boy called back like yo i got robbed can u front me. i'm like na. 2 hours later he comes back and cops an ounce.. I came the ? up.

lmao thats ? up
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Says the athiest. what you worried about? Theres not a heaven or hell right

Aww damn, atheists can't have standards?
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Aww damn, atheists can't have standards?

i mean the reason why people are morally good is because they want to be rewarded for it when they die. You dont have to worry about that because you don't believe.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    i mean the reason why people are morally good is because they want to be rewarded for it when they die. You dont have to worry about that because you don't believe.
    Hopefully you're not one of those retards who thinks atheists don't do morally good things for the pleasure of it.
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Hopefully you're not one of those retards who thinks atheists don't do morally good things for the pleasure of it.

o ight. you get pleasure from doing good things. so if you gave a ? 2 bucks for two cans of beer your ? would get hard. thats cool, u do u.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    o ight. you get pleasure from doing good things. so if you gave a ? 2 bucks for two cans of beer your ? would get hard. thats cool, u do u.

First off, technically I'm not an atheist, 2.... I don't believe in the traditional heaven and hell, for three I don't have a ? . I do what's the most correct thing to do.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hopefully the manager doesn't have a video camera surveying the store... and hopefully he doesn't post on IC since u posted a digital testimony on the crime
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Hopefully the manager doesn't have a video camera surveying the store... and hopefully he doesn't post on IC since u posted a digital testimony on the crime

lmao. that would be some ?
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    sucks someone gone get fired for your grimey bro, they cant just dock someones pay till its paid up? even if they fess up to loosing it?

I wouldnt have taken the money, especially if I knew where it belonged.

this reminds me of a time i was in a seminar on how to start a podcast and generate a larger audience, some ? bag was recording the whole thing on his camera phone, he had a question and one of the panelist asked him why he is recording. ? bag replies, "cause it is smarter than taking notes" snide chuckle and all, basically insulting all other folks in the room.

this ? not only alienated the only folks who knew about his ? youtube channel, but the panelist, a few with shows on G4 and some top 10 podcast owners.. all looked at him like all righty ? , with your attitude you'll go far. they just finished talking about how important it is to be nice and make friends with everyone you encounter on the web cause word gets around fast...

after its over, this ? leaves or drops his phone on the floor, my lil sister is in there gettin autographs and asking personal follow up questions, I spot the phone, pick it up and show it to her, we both look at the guy who doenst even notice its gone. we both are thinking the same thing i look at the trash can, she laughs, but the decent human being in me says, "hey genius, how smart is it if you loose your phone?" and chuck him his device.

he stutters a bit, forces out a laugh and thanks me.

even when i know someone deserves to take an L, i wont serve it to them, I aint no judge or executioner, i'll let someone else be a ? . your brother sounds like he is no stranger to loosing tho, so perhaps he wont even notice his payback.