Aint NO Sports on TV Unappreciation

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    LOL for real though, after bout week 3 that ? becomes boring until the playoff push

*Walks out of thread.

*Pops trunk in the parking lot....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    The NFL Not interesting until Dec & Jan. EVERY Week in College Matters

football in september>>>>>>>>>>>> baseball from april-late september.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    football in september>>>>>>>>>>>> baseball from april-late september.

Of Course Breh. Football>Baseball Period
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Here's something to think about...

Has there ever been an In-game thread on here about a REGULAR SEASON baseball game???
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Lol baseball puts a ? to sleep right after a nap smh
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    I ain't gon' lie, that last out at home-plate was kinda exciting in this Braves/Reds game....

^^^^^ Reaching for sports excitement post. lol
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited May 2011
    Well, there is Soccer.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Tried to watch some Nascar while eating some lasagna after work today............... ? is wack as ? .

Why not just have 6 laps and end the ? ...and whats the point of the dudes at the end staying in the race if they just gonna lose after hours of racing? The ? ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    u think this ? bad, just wait til the nba finals end.................nothing but base BAWL til late july..............thats IF theres a nfl season

Oh Lawd but real talk i'd rather watch the WNBA then baseball nd nascar that can occupy my summer
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I dont watch baseball until September-October.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    im tryna OD on as much Stanley Cup and NBA Finals as a can for the next 2-3 weeks
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Oh Lawd but real talk i'd rather watch the WNBA then baseball nd nascar that can occupy my summer

dont forget the tour de france
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    dont forget the tour de france

lls hell nah summertime sports be dry but WNBA >>> all the other summer sports
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    i love me some nascar but i was grilling so i dont know.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Fortunately I get paid to watch the Braves but once I get home I feel like images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK5vq1ebt6IT9V7lKsLyO83Ejz5ssbpaXqfJhwOFiAHzYXpXzaJQ

Not looking forward to after the Finals.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Tried to watch some Nascar while eating some lasagna after work today............... ? is wack as ? .

Why not just have 6 laps and end the ? ...and whats the point of the dudes at the end staying in the race if they just gonna lose after hours of racing? The ? ?

U mean u don't find any excitement in watching 1,000 left turns???

WTF wrong wit u, bruh?
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This is about the time I catch up on DVR'd and OnDemand ? plus HBO knows whats up so they put all there good shows on in the summer
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    No sports on tv + Texas heat= Woat
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    No sports on tv + Texas heat= Woat

Yeah, Southwest heat is no joke. Definitely don't miss that ? . Was just talkin' bout that with my co-worker who was complaining about how "hot it is in the L.A. Valley."

I was like, Dude, in the southwest, it feel like the Sun is walking with you with his arm around your neck.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    College > NFL IMO
    The NFL Not interesting until Dec & Jan. EVERY Week in College Matters

Gorilla_walks_off.gif

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, Southwest heat is no joke. Definitely don't miss that ? . Was just talkin' bout that with my co-worker who was complaining about how "hot it is in the L.A. Valley."

I was like, Dude, in the southwest, it feel like the Sun is walking with you with his arm around your neck.

yeah this heat is ? ridiculous....word to rza
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Wurd. NBA is stupid as ? . EVERYBODY is at home today and tomorrow and the NBA starts game 1 of its biggest series of the year on Tuesday. WTF? And they wonder why every time they look up they see the NFL's nuts.

Stupid. Tuesday, when most people are working lol & smh NFL stays shittin on them in the ratings.......

On topic, this a dry time of the year, can only watch so much Baseball before I say ? this. Nothing poppin for me till mid August.....
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    northside7 wrote: »
    Stupid. Tuesday, when most people are working lol & smh NFL stays shittin on them in the ratings.......

On topic, this a dry time of the year, can only watch so much Baseball before I say ? this. Nothing poppin for me till mid August.....

Word. If Game 1 was tomorrow, it would get at least NFL playoff-type ratings. Maybe even super bowl. NBA is more popular world-wide than the NFL and if they played their cards right (as in manipulate the playoff schedule) they could make Game 1 of the finals a Memorial day weekend tradition (like football on thanksgiving).

But naaaaaaw, David Stern is too busy worrying about how ? dress when they come to the games and when they're inactive on the bench. Or who's calling a fan a ? .

SMFH.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    My TV has stayed off.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Word. If Game 1 was tomorrow, it would get at least NFL playoff-type ratings. Maybe even super bowl. NBA is more popular world-wide than the NFL and if they played their cards right (as in manipulate the playoff schedule) they could make Game 1 of the finals a Memorial day weekend tradition (like football on thanksgiving).

But naaaaaaw, David Stern is too busy worrying about how ? dress when they come to the games and when they're inactive on the bench. Or who's calling a fan a ? .

SMFH.

Helll no but I know what u mean. NBA Lauce