The OFFICIAL "I HATE IT WHEN...." Thread

Options

Comments

• tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate it when mexicans run up to my whip yellin trabajo, no ? i aint got no work for you
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    i hate when i watch the cavs n lebron does a simple dunk the announcer is like....

WOW!!!!!! WHAT A GRAMMA SLAMMA JAMMA YAAMMA HE TORE THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marv albert is the main person that comes to mind... talkin bout lebron *WITH THE ? *
    and he didnt even dunk on anybody
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I HATE IT WHEN... i go into a restroom at a restaurant.. and there isnt any soap or any paper towels
    I HATE IT WHEN...You got out somewhere and there is a group.. of wild animals(aka teenagers.. who act like they never been no where).... chinese buffet a few days ago
    I HATE IT WHEN... White Hollywood celebrities die.. the standard cause of death is accidental overdose.. C'mon son..
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I HATE IT WHEN... i wash my hands ... and then immediately after i gotta ? or blow my nose
    I HATE IT WHEN... someone reaches over my damn plate
    I HATE IT WHEN...someones mutt jumps all over me.. I dont want your stinking.. hair shedding mutt all on top of me.. put that ? in the bathroom
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate when a black person says something stupid and all other races look at the first black person they see.

i hate when the race card is played by the dumbest black person at work.

I hate when someone rides the exit lane the whole while they are on the freeway.

I hate when I go to the store and I forget why I went in there. Damn teen and twenties! Damn weed!
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate it when you get ip banned for no reason
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I Hate it when You arrange for a chick to come over and she get's there and THEN tells you she's on her period...That ? makes you wanna pull a Chris Brown

I Hate when ? be mean muggin with they girl...Like son u aint scarin Nobody and if ? want ya girl trust ? a get ya girl

I hate when im lookin foward to watchin Nfl Live,PTI,Around the Horn,1st and 10 .........and ? Soccer is on...GTFOH ? aint checkin for no soccer put that ? on ESPN Deportes or some ?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate ? ! But I love black people!
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I HATE IT WHEN...the clothes are washed and i come back with less socks.. always missing some ? socks
    I HATE IT WHEN...People put too much Ice in your ? drink.. ? be half ice.. ? YOU..No ice
    I AHTE IT WHEN...you order chinese food(delivery).. ya ? cost 12 dollars you hand the man a 20.. and he doesn't immediately make that move to reach for the change he owes you.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    when ? brag on ? they doin...but that ? they doin wacc as ? ..

when ? at the drive thru get a attitude..? i aint make u get that wacc ass job..

when people know what irks u, but they do it anyway just cause u cool...nah ? , u aint exempt...
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a hater is born....
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate it when i have to repeat myself

i hate it when white ppl call me an African American. i was born here dammit, i am a ? American. you don't see me calling you an European American.

i hate it when ? do dumb ? and try to get away with it and when they get caught they saying it is becuase i am black. i feel like slapping a ? .

i hate it when you trying to bag a ? and she wanna be friend. i don't need any more friend ? .

i hate it when i buy an album and it turn up to be garbage( Sean Kingston). i downloading your ? from now on.

i hate it when they cancel awesome t.v. shows for dumb ? or reality t.v.( canceling king of the hill for the Cleveland show. foh). if i wanted to watch some one do dumb ? , i just look outside.

i hate it when ppl wanna talk to you and they right up in your face to do it. i don't need to see your cavity.

i hate it when ppl say that that chick who play precious is going to be a big superstar knowing that she won't be getting any more movie deal until she lose about 100 Pounds. i not saying you need to be slim but get to a good weight.
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate it when i have to repeat myself

i hate it when white ppl call me an African American. i was born here dammit, i am a ? American. you don't see me calling you an European American.

i hate it when ? do dumb ? and try to get away with it and when they get caught they saying it is becuase i am black. i feel like slapping a ? .

i hate it when you trying to bag a ? and she wanna be friend. i don't need any more friend ? .

i hate it when i buy an album and it turn up to be garbage( Sean Kingston). i downloading your ? from now on.

i hate it when they cancel awesome t.v. shows for dumb ? or reality t.v.( canceling king of the hill for the Cleveland show. foh). if i wanted to watch some one do dumb ? , i just look outside.

i hate it when ppl wanna talk to you and they right up in your face to do it. i don't need to see your cavity.

i hate it when ppl say that that chick who play precious is going to be a big superstar knowing that she won't be getting any more movie deal until she lose about 100 Pounds. i not saying you need to be slim but get to a good weight.

? ... you bout a sean kingston album?! FOH
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? ... you bout a sean kingston album?! FOH

yea dude, i though it was going to be a mean dancehall album but that cd sux bawls. i couldn't even give that ? away.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate when police flash that bright ass light in yo car when they pass by
    I hate the fact my bedroom window is next 2 a ghetto ass duplex and this chick stay fightin wit her BD
    I hate high ass gas prices
    I hate high ass cereal prices
    i hate people that don't use common sense
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate when ppl take a ? and dont spray air freshner afterwards.

i hate when ppl take a ? and use all the tissue and dont tell u til u have to take one.

i hate when ppl complain about a bad situation but dont take steps to make it better.

i hate when ppl try to justify cheating on their S/O.

i hate when u approach a female for just a casual convo and the 1st thing they say is "i got a boyfriend" ....ummm I AINT ASK YOU DAT!!

i hate when ppl ? is small spaces and think its funny.

i hate it when my roommate breathes...everytime he breathes..its like a huff n puff, its annoying.

i hate when ppl dont wear deodorant.

i hate when ppl have a physical flaw and do everything they can to exploit it...ie; ppl with bad teeth always smiling.

i hate when ppl try to debate but dont stay on topic. ex: someone says Fabolous has better punchlines than Lil Wayne..the response "well wayne got more money"

i hate when ppl argue over irrelevant things.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate when "Christians" AKA Born Again people justify there actions by saying ? will forgive me.

I hate when my boy calls me and ask if I'm working when my schedule never changes. Come on B how many times do I have to go over this.

I hate when the cat with the tart breath wants to tell me about the bad ass women he just kick game to at the bar and it's always that close talker too.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate............
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hate it when:
    ugly ? think they cute
    stuck up ? say they aren't stuck up, they're "classy".......? outta here, u stuck up ?
    grown ? sag
    ppl say wayne is the best rapper alive
    ? think it's cool 2 b a blood or a crip just cuz they see them on t.v.
    old ? 40+that try 2 run with the young boys....(i.e. birdman)
    i play a pick-up b-ball and there's always the dude that fouls like crazy and gets mad when i call it
    i turn on the radio and hear the same ? ass commerical ass ? songs
    and finally, ppl say that southern hip hop aint real hip hop
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    i hate it when:

i play a pick-up b-ball and there's always the dude that fouls like crazy and gets mad when i call it

lol... also

I HATE IT WHEN... the fat dude always wants to be the point guard get your fat ass in the post
    I HATE IT WHEN... The 5'3 ? think hes AI.. drives into traffic and gets his ? blocked or turns the ball over..
    I HATE IT WHEN... People think they are good to get blocked and ripped and say foul just to save face
    I HATE IT WHEN...? want to play a full, but when its time to run they ? ass is basket hanging and laggin in one place.
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate loud neighbors.

I hate neighbors who can't park in ONE parking space.

I hate people who say they don't celebrate holidays, but that don't stop them from coming over your house to eat on the holiday or refusing the Xbox 360 gift their girl bought them. If you gonna take a stand, go all in, ? !!!!!!

I hate brown-nosers, ass-kissers and yes men at work who get promoted by only doing those things.

I hate when I'm at the mall and White teens approach me and ask if I know where to buy weed. GTFOH! I don't know and I don't smoke!

I hate super pro-Black, wanna be Stokely Carmichael ? on the internet. You ain't that militant in real life, stop frontin!
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I HATE IT WHEN... Women don't explain themselves..let me know.....
    I HATE IT WHEN... Some ? .. for the lack of a better word ask you for money.. and they are on a celly.. or spend it on beer or ask you for money for beer
    I HATE IT WHEN... People come out the house in their damn PJ's not to just run to to corner store.. but really go through the day lookin like that.. lol that ? is ? it irks me
  • cooljamz
    cooljamz Members Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO, this one is up there..This site has some other pretty funny ones as well.

http://www.ihateitwhen.com/view/Politics/24
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ha never knew there was a site, i should sue
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate it when people ride their bike in front of my car
    I hate it when I'm watching Lost and its getting good and they cut the show off and give me the "LOST" screen!