So....This Girl Just Got A 1 Million Dollar Rap Deal With Sony..............

Comments

• Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    yo this ? is garbage. if saying that makes me a hater then so be it.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    visualizing the realism of swag in actuality
    ? whos the swaggest, a person swagger depend on swaggery
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    You trying to flex on me? Don't be silly (hahah)

imager.php?id=1948090&t=o
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    howcome nobody called out Will Smith for basically making Puff Daddy shiny suit era videos?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    She deserves it. The ? is raw and based as ? .
  • owHOTdman
    owHOTdman Members Posts: 400
    edited May 2011
    this song is catchy as ? and she has some dope lines in there haha
    some people get real salty over this hip hop ? man i swear...i can have nas playing one minute on the itunes then have waka up next
    ? what you heard
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    nerdy-white-guy.jpg
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »

i saw this cover oon datpiff.com n i was thinkin "who the ? would listen to that" now i kno who did it smh
  • blackdemo
    edited May 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    lol Of course I agree with Lupe and maybe J.Cole but never heard of the rest.I thought you were going to say Ross or Wale.[/QUOTE]

Wats wrong with Wale?

or ross for that matter,

Wale spits breh
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    this ? is horrible.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    you wanna ball with the kid? Watch yo step you might fall tryin to do what I did

90's heads be honest how irritating did this song get after a while...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    All slang is trash
  • VulcanRaven
    edited May 2011
    blackdemo wrote: »
    lol Of course I agree with Lupe and maybe J.Cole but never heard of the rest.I thought you were going to say Ross or Wale.[/QUOTE]

Wats wrong with Wale?

or ross for that matter,

Wale spits breh

dem ? is wack
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited May 2011
    That first song was catchy, I can't even deny it... but is it worth a million dollar deal or any major deal at all? HELL NAH. I'm tired of hearing all this hip pop ? as tha only new music coming in on tha front lines. It might just be that there's not enough diversity in artistic direction, or it might be tha music industry only pushing this ? (which is how I see it in most cases).

I avoid this ? music, but I don't have any problems with tha people making it... they're doing their own thing and that doesn't stop me from doing mine. If you dig past all of this there's still real hip hop out there. Some of these people have talent for tha "hip pop" lane, some of it's even original, but it's killing tha culture. Not because it's wack, but because it's becoming tha dominant sound which results in more people trying to fit in by making that kind of music.

Until somebody makes "real hip hop" a so called trend again, this is what it's gonna be. And at tha end of tha day it's not even tha "artists" fault for making it, it's tha people listening (that includes all of us. Even if your hating on it you still gave tha ? views on youtube).
    Drop the last kid.You don't even know my definition of a rapper.Also can some one tell me if Lil B is serious or some youtube joke?
    I've been asking this since he "blew up"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    you had took the time out your day to post this. are you a hater? because you don't own hip hop. stop hating. this is called hate. no matter how you put it. of course i wouldn't even be on datpiff.com but i saw the video of her rapping and thought she had skilled and shes from my hometown Oakland which basically isn't a place for suckers/one hit wonders . she got a million deal should be happy for her. east oakland,ca isn't is easy place to get that. tired of worthless ? claiming what they listen to is hip hop. there's rap and theres hip hop. do you know the difference? what the ? you gonna do listen to nas all your life and say ? nas the best rapper? i listen to music that sounds nice. meaning lyrics,(what they're talking bout) not what sounds more educated. get ya money up. young skrillyn!

you signed up for this..

2hhkd9u.jpg
  • blackdemo
    edited May 2011
    you had took the time out your day to post this. are you a hater? because you don't own hip hop. stop hating. this is called hate. no matter how you put it. of course i wouldn't even be on datpiff.com but i saw the video of her rapping and thought she had skilled and shes from my hometown Oakland which basically isn't a place for suckers/one hit wonders . she got a million deal should be happy for her. east oakland,ca isn't is easy place to get that. tired of worthless ? claiming what they listen to is hip hop. there's rap and theres hip hop. do you know the difference? what the ? you gonna do listen to nas all your life and say ? nas the best rapper? i listen to music that sounds nice. meaning lyrics,(what they're talking bout) not what sounds more educated. get ya money up. young skrillyn!

lol

? i made a thread bout this broad 2 days ago sit down n calm ur ass down. She garbage, LiL B better then her and so is nicki minaj
  • blackdemo
    edited May 2011

dem ? is wack

Whack how tho?

how is wale whack specifically, cuz i strongly disagree
  • VulcanRaven
    edited May 2011

Whack how tho?

how is wale whack specifically, cuz i strongly disagree
    His rapping is wack and so is his flow.
  • blackdemo
    edited May 2011
    What do u mean his "rapping" is whack

flow? thats arguable

but dude has the content, delivery and can craft a song very well in my opinion, jus say u dont like him becuz he def doesnt deserve to be called whack i think hes far from that

2 great examples....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Bay Won!!!!

1 big room, fulla bad ?
  • Turfaholic
    edited May 2011
    swag>jiggy
    swag>yadadamean
    swag>go dumb

ur furcking ?
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    The Bay Won!!!!

1 big room, fulla bad ?

so a white hipster girl gets a million bucks for a mediocre rap and somehow the bay won?

it was a 360 deal. :(
  • Turfaholic
    edited May 2011
    binstar wrote: »
    so a white hipster girl gets a million bucks for a mediocre rap and somehow the bay won?

it was a 360 deal. :(

yup, the Bay won. And in all honesty, its the best ? I've heard from a female rapper in years.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    yup, the Bay won. And in all honesty, its the best ? I've heard from a female rapper in years.
    Awesome dude, the United states won!! The west-coast won!! white girls won!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Awesome dude, the United states won!! The west-coast won!! white girls won!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

White girls stay wiiiiiinnnnnnnnnning!