What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So....This Girl Just Got A 1 Million Dollar Rap Deal With Sony..............

1234568»

Replies

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    I be in there...
    a lot of that shit is unappealing also...

I understand the lack of appeal

But sometimes you need a lil' bit of isolation from the madness... ya feelz me?
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Man fuck this lame shit.... Sometimes i can't believe the shit yall niggas get hype for real talk. There was a time on this board where wack shit wouldn't even be spoke of but clearly things have changed when this wack bitch got 5 threads on the first page.

If you gonna rep The Bay/Oakland do it with someone who got the artform in their best interest....

http://kevinnottingham.com/2010/07/09/ryan-nicole-disonance-volume-1-0/

Cheers bruh... listening now and DLing

A beautiful sista as well
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Lol what is cunting?

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    SMH at this bitch taking up the first page.... niggas like Bcotton and other clowns stay supporting wack bullshit.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • I.B. BlackmanI.B. Blackman Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Cheers bruh... listening now and DLing

A beautiful sista as well

*Salutes*

(Verse two)

(Over Lupe's I'm Beamin')
    "I'm cool in my afterlife, If i'm reading these chapters right."

• trACE_evidencetrACE_evidence Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SMH at this bitch taking up the first page.... niggas like Bcotton and other clowns stay supporting wack bullshit.

I'm 1000% certainb he's a white boy.
    edited May 2011
    I'm 1000% certainb he's a white boy.

His taste is nothing but white boy influenced....
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lol @ me being white

niggas showing their frustration in here
    edited May 2011
    lol @ me being white

Even if u aint u still like white boi shit...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
  • trACE_evidencetrACE_evidence Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lol @ me being white

maybe not but....
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    His taste is nothing but white boy influenced....
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Bcotton probably plays frisbee and kicks a hacky sack while taking random goofy face pictures in ..picture booths
    edited May 2011
    aye, yall gotta link for a good mixtape by shawty?

http://kevinnottingham.com/2010/07/09/ryan-nicole-disonance-volume-1-0/

edited May 2011
    *Salutes*

(Verse two)

LOL at this babes going in

We should be PROMOTING this kinda shit

SMH, The Reason lost

Lol what is cunting?

edited May 2011
    Allergens wrote: »
    bitches sound like they reading a legal document,....this why they have no appeal, yeah i know you can rap but, like 50 said, "Oh you sell crack, me too" , how the fuck you flow with no style, and niggaz championing shit like this like they the dopest out wouldnt be speaking for these bitches if not for some mildly talented white bitch

LOL you and 50 lost

Lol what is cunting?

edited May 2011
    Allergens wrote: »
    bitches sound like they reading a legal document,....this why they have no appeal, yeah i know you can rap but, like 50 said, "Oh you sell crack, me too" , how the fuck you flow with no style, and niggaz championing shit like this like they the dopest out wouldnt be speaking for these bitches if not for some mildly talented white bitch

*Rolls eyes*

tumblr_lji7k8OlsW1qgmz85o1_500.gif

• Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    she'll do numbers.

hip hop as you want it to be is dead.

white people don't need black money/acceptance/artists to sell rap records to other white people.

in 30 years, rap in the black community will be like jazz.

Damn I made a thread about this point I think it is time for a bump...
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    whoever signed her was high
  • KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    damn welcome back?
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    dont believe the hype she was already inked before this video. this is the new strategy for record labels. make their artist seem like overnight sensations so that listeners can buy into the hype
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    she's cute
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    She's cool for a chick I guess. But she's from the bay for now but soon Oakland will be a distant memory to her cause if she stays out there too much she'll bomb quick. But what sony is probably gonna do is take that bitch outta the bay quick and put that bitch on the nikki train make her sound even more pop new age gay and market her to nikki fans...she'll get a lot of those. They do it right this chick could be one of the biggest artists to come out of the bay since Stanley Burrell.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Supposedly on Twitter, Diddy is her daddy. He better not hit that before I get a chance to.