Questions and Statements about ? ...

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    the one thing that helped me out with questions about ? is that he defies logic. a lot of it won't make sense, it would be impossible for us to fully understand ? and his actions. not that you shouldn't try or have questions, but at some point you have to understand that you may not understand. faith

and like someone else said, a lot of people have screwed religion up, for their own interests or just for the sake of confusion. think relationship, not religion

but this contridicts the fact that ? created all the laws the govern life, the universe, and existence as a whole.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Your post speaks loudly of ignorance and the usual finger pointing.

You got the rich and wealthy in the world who are greedy, tight ? and selfish though...

are all wealthy ppl selfish
  • UPTOWN
    edited August 2011
    Yet he gave all MEN dominion over this Earth and you have some that are in position to help those starving in Africa and other 3rd world countries. The Most High is not a genie to where you think all the money and resources can fall out the sky from him....

im saying tho cuzzin .... his point is stronger than yours. there have been plenty of instances in the bible where ? did things to counter act the evil doing of men. things that go directly against the laws of "his" creation. such as parting the red sea for moses.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    c1up wrote: »
    are all wealthy ppl selfish

You got a few multi-millionaires and very little billionaires that can do so much more than putting their money into these so-called charities...yeah there are a few that are tight ? yet they worked hard and been put into the position of wealth based on (Deuteronomy 8:18), whether people wanna believe it or not.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    but this contridicts the fact that ? created all the laws the govern life, the universe, and existence as a whole.

not really. aren't there other things in the world you dont understand? i know there's no correlation between the two but this is the first example that came to me: white man created laws, and it says that the law is equal for all but we know thats not the case. its hard to understand how a white man and a black man can commit the same crime and get drastically different sentences or punishments. just because ? created everything doesnt mean that you and i understand it all. our mind is but so big (and we only use like 25% of it at that) so there are things that we cannot/will not be able to understand.

i know thats somethin thats hard to accept, cuz i'ma very logical person. i hate not understanding something, especially something i'm involved with (in this case life in general) but thats just how it is
  • LurkdogAchilles
    edited August 2011
    No shots thrown and y'know your free to believe what you want....

But when the rhetoric of "somethings can't be explained" is used and justified, then nothing ever has to be explained.

I could blow up a kindergarten building tomorrow and when arrested say that a giant bunny spirit from Dayton, Ohio told me to do it and with that train of thought, who would anyone be to tell me different?

i feel what you sayin.

but its different when it literally can't be explained. like i cant fully explain it to myself no matter how hard i try, thats diff than not bein able to explain why you blew up a kindergarten building. i mean it surpasses the realm of human comprehension.

and i agree that overall, the rhetoric of "somethings can't be explained" shouldn't be used
  • UPTOWN
    edited August 2011
    not really. aren't there other things in the world you dont understand? i know there's no correlation between the two but this is the first example that came to me: white man created laws, and it says that the law is equal for all but we know thats not the case. its hard to understand how a white man and a black man can commit the same crime and get drastically different sentences or punishments. just because ? created everything doesnt mean that you and i understand it all. our mind is but so big (and we only use like 25% of it at that) so there are things that we cannot/will not be able to understand.

i know thats somethin thats hard to accept, cuz i'ma very logical person. i hate not understanding something, especially something i'm involved with (in this case life in general) but thats just how it is

no man ... youre talking apples and oranges. everything in the bible makes sense ... it just that some of it .... well ? damn near all of it is fake

and ill give you the understanding on why sentencing is is different for blacks than for whites

the main reason is because the judge 95% of the time ....... IS WHITE!!! LOL. its natural for any creature to have tendencies and sympathy towards its own. a judge named bob schindler from the valley will not relate to tyrone evans from orchardville projects. so its natural for him to be more cold and less sympathetic to tyrone, not to mention that most crimes dont have specific sentencing guidelines. getting caught with an oz of ? can get you anywhere from 5 to 10 years .... one judge can say 6 another judge can say 8 for the same ? . its the same logic as to why white men will get a job at a white company before a black man. thats a psychological occurance that we may not agree with, but we do understand.

ill give you a perfect example of what im saying. it is said that ? emaculately created jesus to save christians from their sins. he artifically insemenated a ? (who was a sinner btw) with his son so that his son could die for the sins of man. ok cool ..... lets get back to that .... before we go on lets talk about the fact that ? created adam from the dust of the ground and blew the breath of life into him.

so lemme get this straight .... ? inserts a baby into a married woman who is a ? in this spectacular event that is a bragging display of a miracle happening instead of just creating jesus from the dust of the ground and leaving him on mary's door step. so ? changes how he creates things for whatever reason that we just cant phathom, and it just so happens to be perfectly convienient to christian beliefs? LOL

it has nothing to do with being in the realms of our understanding ... its just simple ? thats out of the ordinary for no reason what so ever except to support this fairytale that ppl believe......

no one is even trying to discover the "breath of life" so we can create humans with out reproducing. we can accept that ? has "powers" that we dont LOL ... but dont sit here and tell me ? disabled the laws of gravity in the middle east for 20 minutes so that moses could escape men chasing him on horses. the when the men chasing him got in just the right spot, ? enabled gravity so that water would come crashing down on them. foh ... ? is telling me that ? is clicking file - properties - enable/disable gravity checkbox to perform tasks??? really cuzzin???
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited August 2011
    1.Why does G-O-D want you to worship him? All joke aside what does he gain from us worshiping him? Why do we have to kiss his ass at least one day of the week? What does he gain by us doing this?

It allows for the vessel/wielder of his knowledge have a closer relationship, and authority on your stance with him.

2.If ? is perfect in every way and the epitome of good like the bible says why does he display jealousy? That's not a very positive trait that someone perfect should display.

Time... You are human and you don't have a lot of it. If you are devoted and waste your time on him then your vessel/wielder along with your ? will aknowledge your works and send you to the City of Gold (because in heaven you are still concerned with gold)

3.What's up with this ? ego? :

a. Hell, Fires of. Billions will suffer there, and the Defendant says he will do it to “display his wrath.” Defendant even threatens that “they will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb” (Revelation 14:10).

b. Intolerance of non-Christian religions. He calls them idolatry and says he will punish them.

c. Intolerance of numerous behaviors that people enjoy.

d. Insistence that people focus all attention on Defendant all the time. Intolerant of those who do otherwise.

e. Multiple unexpected outbursts of anger. <<<<<<<< BI-POLAR too?

f. Nadab & Abihu, whom Defendant burned with fire while they offered sacrifices in Defendant’s temple (Leviticus 10:1-7).

g. Uzzah, whom Defendant struck dead while trying to keep Defendant's ark from falling to the ground (1 Chronicles 13:9-11).

h. Ananias and Sapphira, whom Defendant killed while they were donating money to Defendant's church (Acts 5:1-11).

i. Christians in Corinth whom Defendant killed because they ate their communion bread too quickly (1 Corinthians 11:29-32).

j. Repeated remarks that everything must happen for Defendants own glory (1 Corinthians 10:31). Refusal to share glory with others (Isaiah 48:11).

He has stated that he is indeed Tri Polar (Father Son and Holy Spirit) And never knows which one will pop off at whatever time.

4. Why does he use scare tactics to get people to worship him?

Fear is always used in life. We don't have a lot of time here. So when something threatends our comfort level or existance we respond with embrace or discrace

5. Why has he killed more people then lucifer has?

You infer that Lucifer has killed. Lucifer has no power to ? and is completely not guilty. The thought of sin was not original to "Satan" he had to be shown or given the substance on the matter. It is wreckless to think that he created anything, even the thought of sin. In the presence of ? are you thinking how can I ? this ? ? up because I could do it better?

6. Why is his son Jesus a rip off of the Egyptian ? HOURS?

Not going there today

I could on but it's already getting kinda long so I'll end it here.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    the one thing that helped me out with questions about ? is that he defies logic. a lot of it won't make sense, it would be impossible for us to fully understand ? and his actions. not that you shouldn't try or have questions, but at some point you have to understand that you may not understand. faith

and like someone else said, a lot of people have screwed religion up, for their own interests or just for the sake of confusion. think relationship, not religion

this is another point that comes up in why i question my beliefs.....

in school, & life in general, we're taught not to jump into things before we know all the details. if i don't understand a homework problem, then i get the book & read the chapter. i wasn't allowed to go anywhere when i was younger unless my mom knew who i was going with, what time, where, the address, the address & phone numbers of the parents of the people i was going with, etc. if i'm not meant to understand ? , then how would i be expected to fully follow him?
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited August 2011
    If you understand the reasoning behind mother and fathers day you should understand the reasoning behind worshipping ? .....

How would you feel if the children you love and provide for show more love to Jay z then you?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I am not mad at your questions. I will put it to you like this, it is unhealthy to mock the bible just move on to something that better fits you because I can tell just like me you are not feeling the way the bible ? is portrayed. I don't think you can find the correct meanings or interpretations in men roaming the earth today either. Just gonna be more opinions
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    GSonII wrote: »
    I am not mad at your questions. I will put it to you like this, it is unhealthy to mock the bible just move on to something that better fits you because I can tell just like me you are not feeling the way the bible ? is portrayed. I don't think you can find the correct meanings or interpretations in men roaming the earth today either. Just gonna be more opinions

in what way? provide examples of people's health failing for mocking the bible
  • b*braze
    edited August 2011
    we can accept that ? has "powers" that we dont LOL ... but dont sit here and tell me ? disabled the laws of gravity in the middle east for 20 minutes so that moses could escape men chasing him on horses. the when the men chasing him got in just the right spot, ? enabled gravity so that water would come crashing down on them. foh ... ? is telling me that ? is clicking file - properties - enable/disable gravity checkbox to perform tasks??? really cuzzin???

lol..............
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    in what way? provide examples of people's health failing for mocking the bible

Health is more than just physical. Mentally, by just getting to the point where you diss and mock the bible and its ? will not help your growth. If it does not do it for you then move on to something that does. If none of it does it for you just state that in a way that is not mocking or making fun of something that some people swear by and find happiness in. That's just my grown man thought process on it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Health is more than just physical. Mentally, by just getting to the point where you diss and mock the bible and its ? will not help your growth. If it does not do it for you then move on to something that does. If none of it does it for you just state that in a way that is not mocking or making fun of something that some people swear by and find happiness in. That's just my grown man thought process on it.

Sounds pimpin'.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    edited August 2011
    no man ... youre talking apples and oranges. everything in the bible makes sense ... it just that some of it .... well ? damn near all of it is fake

and ill give you the understanding on why sentencing is is different for blacks than for whites

the main reason is because the judge 95% of the time ....... IS WHITE!!! LOL. its natural for any creature to have tendencies and sympathy towards its own. a judge named bob schindler from the valley will not relate to tyrone evans from orchardville projects. so its natural for him to be more cold and less sympathetic to tyrone, not to mention that most crimes dont have specific sentencing guidelines. getting caught with an oz of ? can get you anywhere from 5 to 10 years .... one judge can say 6 another judge can say 8 for the same ? . its the same logic as to why white men will get a job at a white company before a black man. thats a psychological occurance that we may not agree with, but we do understand.

ill give you a perfect example of what im saying. it is said that ? emaculately created jesus to save christians from their sins. he artifically insemenated a ? (who was a sinner btw) with his son so that his son could die for the sins of man. ok cool ..... lets get back to that .... before we go on lets talk about the fact that ? created adam from the dust of the ground and blew the breath of life into him.

so lemme get this straight .... ? inserts a baby into a married woman who is a ? in this spectacular event that is a bragging display of a miracle happening instead of just creating jesus from the dust of the ground and leaving him on mary's door step. so ? changes how he creates things for whatever reason that we just cant phathom, and it just so happens to be perfectly convienient to christian beliefs? LOL

it has nothing to do with being in the realms of our understanding ... its just simple ? thats out of the ordinary for no reason what so ever except to support this fairytale that ppl believe......

no one is even trying to discover the "breath of life" so we can create humans with out reproducing. we can accept that ? has "powers" that we dont LOL ... but dont sit here and tell me ? disabled the laws of gravity in the middle east for 20 minutes so that moses could escape men chasing him on horses. the when the men chasing him got in just the right spot, ? enabled gravity so that water would come crashing down on them. foh ... ? is telling me that ? is clicking file - properties - enable/disable gravity checkbox to perform tasks??? really cuzzin???

i understand the sentencing part, no need to break that down. i was tryin to use it as an example, because some people dont understand it
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Referin' to ? as 'Him' has always irked me a lil

And yh if this ? 's so perfect, and we're made in His image...Human beings = perfection?

And...Sendin' a guy to eternal damnation for followin' a different religion...A lil hypocritical that He'd send a guy to hell for not changin' religions but also send people to hell for convertin' from Christianity

LOL, the Bible is ? and is fairy tales. I'm always wondering why people take that book seriously, it's no better than a coloring book.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Yet he gave all MEN dominion over this Earth and you have some that are in position to help those starving in Africa and other 3rd world countries. The Most High is not a genie to where you think all the money and resources can fall out the sky from him....

So you're admitting ? isn't all powerful and all loving. Thanks for stating the obvious. I believe there probably is or was a ? but your Biblical ? is an ? and a demonic creature. Only a demonic ? would support slavery, as the ? Bible claims ? supports. ? the Bible.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited August 2011
    Salaam,

1. ? enjoins on us only what will give us benefit He is not in need of it:

This is by the Grace of my Lord, to test if I am grateful or ungrateful! And whosoever is grateful, it is only for the good of his own self, and whosoever is ungrateful, indeed Allah is All-Sufficient, and Bountiful”. (Surah Al-Naml, 40)

‘O my servants, you could never attain my harm and so harm me, nor attain gain my benefit and so benefit me. O my servants, if the first and last of mankind and the jinn were as pious as the most pious of you, it would not increase my Kingdom anything. O my servants, if the first and the last of mankind and the jinn were as evil as the most evil of you, it would not decrease my Kingdom anything. O my servants, if the first and last of mankind and the jinn stood together in one place and asked of me, and I were to give to each of you his desire, it would not decrease what I have, any more than the sea is decreased when a needle is dipped into it. O my servants, it is nothing but your needs that I reckon for you and recompense you for, so let he who finds good praise Allah, and he who finds other than it, he has no one to blame but himself.’ (Narrated by Muslim).

2. Allah is the owner of the Heavens of the Earth he has no need to be jealous

3. N/A

4. What you call a scare tactic others might call truth. Do you fear the truth?

5. Technically he's the only person that can "? " anybody in a sense because he's the true giver of Life(Al-Muhyi) and Death(Al-Mu'mit) I'm not sure I understand this statement from where are you basing your claims?

6. ? does not have a son he has no need for one. An interesting point would be to find what points of interest do not coincide with what Horus is attributed with, chances are you're left with the truth of what happened before the Roman Government added things to corrupt the truth of Jesus' (a.s.) life and message.

Read the Qur'an insha'Allah all of your questions will be met with suitable answers

wasalaam
  • b*braze
    edited August 2011

climb down off your soapbox and holla at the common folk for a bit... do you consider it not mentally healthy to mock the fact that at one point ancient greeks thought the stories of heracles and zeus and appollo and ? was real? better yet, have you gone thru your whole life NOT mocking anything? i doubt it. and whatever it was, im positive someone out there would take it seriously.

sports analogy: do you not mock the supporters of a rival team, when your team beats theirs? does that make you "mentally unhealthy"?

before you say it aint the same and it aint that serious(which i do agree with btw), remember that some fans were shot after a preseason football game. obviously some people took that "? the 49ers" t shirt very seriously.

thats my realistic thought process on it.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Just read the Old Testament.... Bible is ? UP!
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited August 2011
    One thing I learned about this type of issue is that humility is the best approach.....realize that you aint smarter than ? , so technically hes laughing at your attempt at thinking for him.....secondly, it would be easier for you if you just tried to develop a relationship with him, by following his commandments, instead of wasting energy in trying to understand them, because as humans, we are wired to pleasure ourselves, and the whole point of worshiping ? is to PLEASE ? , not ourselves, so this stuff aint catered to entertain you persay, but to prepare you for the last days when he comes for his people
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

dont sit here and tell me ? disabled the laws of gravity in the middle east for 20 minutes so that moses could escape men chasing him on horses. the when the men chasing him got in just the right spot, ? enabled gravity so that water would come crashing down on them. foh ... ? is telling me that ? is clicking file - properties - enable/disable gravity checkbox to perform tasks??? really cuzzin???

Lmao.......................