The Lemme hold somethin till? thread

Options
mr.throwback
mr.throwback Members Posts: 34
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
ever had somebody ask you for something and they say ill get u back at a certain time, but in the back of your mind you know damn well you aint gettin that ? back?

700 plus ill never see ungret full ass folks

Comments

• Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never LOAN anything to those type of people; it's better to GIVE them something that you don't mind not getting back.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's why I refuse to "lend out" anything to certain people.
  • mr.throwback
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Try not to but damn then i get to feelin bad cause been at that point borrowing but i paid my ? back..family does it the worse
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I hate the people I lend money to because they claim they'll have it in a few days, only for them to tell me that they're waiting on someone who owes them money to pay them so they can pay me.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    qoolaide33 wrote: »
    I hate the people I lend money to because they claim they'll have it in a few days, only for them to tell me that they're waiting on someone who owes them money to pay them so they can pay me.

real ? lol.
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited May 2011
    Options
    real ? lol.

Word. ? is the worse.

Just today I decided to pick my cousin up because he said he had gas money (gas is $4 in Buffalo. All I wanted was $5). Dude had the nerve to tell me his brother owes him $5 as soon as he walked into my car. He did get the money, but it's the whole principle of the situation that made me upset.
  • mr.throwback
    edited May 2011
    Options
    qoolaide33 wrote: »

CO-sign like a mug...how you gonna take out a loan and then you waiting on a loan the fugery
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lemme borrow your tv till maury go off