Which Rapper Gets the Most Hate Here?

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Razakel-after I said she was better than Nicki's garbage ass noone will listen to her
    I gave her a listen Bro and was not feeling her, Not that I like Nicki I just would ? her if given the chance and think I would take a pass on Razakel given the same chance...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Even if Nas wins this poll, Nas Lost.
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Anyone who is popular and sells more than 500,000 copies

lol i agree
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited October 2010
    genstasia wrote: »
    i said Jay-Z first but i will have to saay Biggie.... Cuz that ? is just redic...

Really with all the People here who put on the cape for Biggie I have to call ? lol
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited October 2010
    Really with all the People here who put on the cape for Biggie I have to call ? lol

I'm pretty sure the LA in your name refers to Los Angeles, so of course you'd call ? . Can we leave the 90's please???
  • AntonLATroy
    edited October 2010
    jonathand wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the LA in your name refers to Los Angeles, so of course you'd call ? . Can we leave the 90's please???

The LA is my middle name literally, and yes I am From Los Angeles but I like some Biggie songs so what is your point?

Like I said you people constantly got that cape on for Biggie it is funny as hell.

Where are you from if I may ask?

Because I would bet by your post it is somewhere in the south east
  • midwest_messiah
    midwest_messiah Members Posts: 635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Gucci. Every time there's a "South sucks" thread, the first name ? bring up is dat ? Gucci.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited October 2010
    The LA is my middle name literally, and yes I am From Los Angeles but I like some Biggie songs so what is your point?

Like I said you people constantly got that cape on for Biggie it is funny as hell.

Where are you from if I may ask?

Because I would bet by your post it is somewhere in the south east

Bruh do not waste your Time He is a Biggie Stan and he will Not believe anything you say unless your a pretty ? riding decaying Biggie ? , read his words and Look at his top 5 if you need a better overstanding...
  • AntonLATroy
    edited December 2010
    Bruh do not waste your Time He is a Biggie Stan and he will Not believe anything you say unless your a pretty ? riding decaying Biggie ? , read his words and Look at his top 5 if you need a better overstanding...

Yeah a lot of eastcoasters act like Biggies ? did not stink lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited December 2010
    the question still remains???
  • AntonLATroy
    edited January 2011
    the question still remains???

yeah I think given how the majority of threads are hate filled here this is a great topic lol
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    hate is for ? and obviously there are a whole lot of ? on this board. ? ? about everyone so it's hard to tell who the ? hate on the most. But one thing that is undeniable is that there are definately a whole lot of ? around here. Probably about 80% of the board seem to be ? ass ? ? about every artist mentioned. You can tell they're just ? too because they got more posts hating than they do showing love. Most only seem to post when they they see a post they wanna hate on. A lot of them ? think it's cool to be a ? ass hatin ? . It is what it is. *Kanye shrug*
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Old ? wrote: »
    hate is for ? and obviously there are a whole lot of ? on this board. ? ? about everyone so it's hard to tell who the ? hate on the most. But one thing that is undeniable is that there are definately a whole lot of ? around here. Probably about 80% of the board seem to be ? ass ? ? about every artist mentioned. You can tell they're just ? too because they got more posts hating than they do showing love. Most only seem to post when they they see a post they wanna hate on. A lot of them ? think it's cool to be a ? ass hatin ? . It is what it is. *Kanye shrug*

X___cosign___ I've never entered a thread to comment on a ? I don't like musically I might debate who's better but these ? who post in these threads just to say they don't like a ? that I will never understand.
  • AntonLATroy
    edited January 2011
    Old ? wrote: »
    motrilla wrote: »
    X___cosign___ I've never entered a thread to comment on a ? I don't like musically I might debate who's better but these ? who post in these threads just to say they don't like a ? that I will never understand.

I want to 100% agree with you but I see a lot of things that are legitimate criticism labeled as hate and a lot of ? that is hate or just ignorant seems to get support and lumped together with the legitimate criticism. I guess the defintion of what is actually hating would need to be defined before I could really say yes or no in agreement
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    I think Nas and Jay get the most unwarranted hate on this board.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Aside from Me Ross dont get hate... you got cats calling him the Best Rapper alive type bs...
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    There are whole threads dedicated to how 'Nas Lost'.

Yet, I would put his back catalog up against any hiphop artist in the industry...
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I want to 100% agree with you but I see a lot of things that are legitimate criticism labeled as hate and a lot of ? that is hate or just ignorant seems to get support and lumped together with the legitimate criticism. I guess the defintion of what is actually hating would need to be defined before I could really say yes or no in agreement

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement sir.

Nevertheless, I voted 4 NaS & I agree with sniperk too.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nas and Biggie get the most undeserved hate here . Jay Z deserves all the hate he gets but i dont think it's enough.

Nas and Biggie only get hated on because they are the GOAT rappers .
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

I have no problem with legitimate criticism what I have a problem with is how someone will make a Rick Ross appreciation thread and you get more post from dudes saying he sucks that dudes that appreciate if you ain't feeling his music why enter an appreciation thread just to wave around your salt shaker
  • AntonLATroy
    edited January 2011
    motrilla wrote: »
    I have no problem with legitimate criticism what I have a problem with is how someone will make a Rick Ross appreciation thread and you get more post from dudes saying he sucks that dudes that appreciate if you ain't feeling his music why enter an appreciation thread just to wave around your salt shaker

This I can 100% agree with, I never could get how people do not say what they have to say and keep it moving when they do not like a artist, song or thread. I mean if it really is that bad post in something you like or create a topic you can enjoy
  • musicology1985
    edited January 2011
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Jay Z deserves all the hate he gets but i dont think it's enough.

LMAO!!!

Man you funny as hell. On another note, it seems like many people feel EM has been treated unjustly as well. Hmmmm?
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    E.m.i.n.e.m.. . . . . . . . . . .
  • AntonLATroy
    edited January 2011
    LMAO!!!

Man you funny as hell. On another note, it seems like many people feel EM has been treated unjustly as well. Hmmmm?

most of those are the same person or just want to be white or are just white in general lol
  • musicology1985
    edited January 2011
    most of those are the same person or just want to be white or are just white in general lol

I agree. This thread proves that H Rap was always right about that influence in the Reason. Can't knock it though, whites have always been MAJOR Hip Hop fans & participants since the early 80's. Although most of EM's fans aren't.