Why Do women wait too long to finally want a good man?

Options
Yung_Souf_Money
Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Powder Room
Why would a woman give a good man whats left of her and a badboy the best of her?

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why would a woman give a good man whats left of her and a badboy the best of her?

I think women go for the edgy dudes because they feel they can always change him into what she wants in the long term and 9 outta 10 times it always fails.
  • lets_get_it_homie
    lets_get_it_homie Members Posts: 149
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i dont understand?

are you the one that got the best of her or whats left of her?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cuz good men are 'boring' and females need entertainment
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i feel females like drama so they want men who gonna give them hell throughout the relationship.i rather be boring i see why alot of men dont treat women right then
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    they never can make up their mind about what kind of man they want. They really just don't know until its too late. Oh well, their loss
  • playboymone
    playboymone Members Posts: 24
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm the best of both worlds. I'll whip ya head and fix you up afterwards. What woman wouldn't want that?
  • pisset adorable thug
    pisset adorable thug Members Posts: 224
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Women are dumb and all are hoes
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Women are dumb and all are hoes

realest ? on the innanet right here
  • Mr. E13
    Mr. E13 Members Posts: 4
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ah, the return of The IC and "Mind Readers Unite!" posts. Gotta love it. No Captain Save-a-Hoe but...

Look at that question.

It's the same reason we as men spend 9/10s of our young lives chasing dimes that can't cook, read, or write until we get about 30: we're all shallow and obey visuals. Factor in technology that shortens our attention spans and we never take the time to learn each other beyond physical attraction. If the response isn't exactly what we want when we want, we dispose of that person. The only thing that can break that cycle is time because we get slower with age. There's no energy to keep hitting clubs or trying to throw on a persona for a big ? chick to like. Alternatively, I imagine chicks eventually get sick of being ran through and made to feel average no matter how "dime status" they are. When men lose the energy to lie and women lose the urge to compete for attention, they start looking for complete people instead of disposable persona.

? all that.

Swag that says, "? it." = big ? in a female's mind.

Just like we'll take some prissiness from a chick with a fat ass and some ? , women will get ran the ? over for some big donkey ? . Eventually that wears off, usually for men it's when the ? fall and for women it's usually when the dude starts giving lazy kong ? , and the spell is broken. Unfortunately, the ? takes years. By then, everybody's 35 and halfway busted physically and mentally.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WE all don't know what we want...excitement fuels the young mind.

I stopped paying those chicks any mind when I was like 19. I look for the upper echelon youngins now...leave the hoodrats for the peasants.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i think it's sad that females,will wait too late in life to want someone good,then they see why it's hell finding a good man.one thing puzzles me is that women single out the good men as being ? ,dead,or in jail.wtf is that?alot of brothas feel why in the hell im wasting my time being nice?being an ? gets me more ? and dates.it's sad that a man of any color and religion feel he has to lower his standards as a man to get a woman to pay attention to him.I feel like if you complaining after 25-and over that theres no good men...then the problem is you!! you going out there ? dudes for they cars,money and how much a badboy he is then you want to give a good man the baggage and leftovers of your life.I think any woman is a hypocrit to give a good man to rest of them and badboys the Best of them.
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what are a woman's "best years?" more importantly what are a guys "best years?" lol we'll get back to that. anyway i hope you don't mean best years as in looks. surely you don't place a woman's worth on how tight their body is or how round her ass is. If that is the case you will be alone forever. jsut because a woman is older and has dated or has had more experience doesn't mean she is used up. if we go by those standards that means most men over 25 deserve to be alone.that is foolish. If she is hoeing herself out that is a different story. but if it is just because a woman is older and her looks are begining to fade then what you are saying is null and void. I mean really, let me put it to you like this. most people, men and women are average people. no matter how much cars, degrees, houses, money, looks, etc a person has they are mostly likely still average. those things don't matter, your most likely still a working stiff. when black men AND black women realize this i think we might begin to mend our disconnect. an average guy wants a so called "model" that will cook clean and kiss the ground he walks on and doesn't see the stupidity in that. doesn't look in the mirror himself and say "hey I'm no denzel or shamar moore in the face, no six pack abs, im barely six feet, my skin isn't clear as the ocean, i don't have the braodest shoulders, im not the smartest, etc. you get it now. you are not perfect, probably a nice looking person, but average at best. so why is it that blk men don't see that their standards are often times too high. that they want too much out of a partner when they are not "up to par." why don't they realize. then they wonder why they are alone. look beyond the surface. it is like a catch 22. you what a strong woman, not too strong or educated though, might hurt your ego. you want a model, but are no way a model yourself. you want a women to be young and not be a gold digger, but if she has the iq of a doorknob and works as a walmart greeeter but has a banging body, you'll take her anyway. then when you "lose your looks" she takes your money and moves on to the next sucker that loves a big ass. you want her to be "traditional" stay home with the kids cook clean etc, but if she wants to do this "traditional route" while being a stay at home mom. "no that b*tch got to work, I ain't taking care of no woman, she got to work, but don't make more money that me, that will hurt my ego." lol. it is like you want it all and you can't have it. no one can. you guys steady telling women to look in the mirror, well you n*ggas need to go first:) add a bit of logic to your thinking and maybe you might find someone.that is not for you that is for eveyone who thinks the way i stated above.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nah bruh...females in their prime like with the looks and body don't want no damn good man,they want to sleep and use as many men as they could ,and kids and baggage later she finally wants to find herself a good man to clean up what her 4 baby daddies never did was being responsible and taking care of home.cause there's a lot of females out here who feel they that when she feels like she wants to act right that a man should want to do right by her.but what have she done to earn that respect?hell we don't know how many men she used and slept with to finally want to give good men a chance.she shouldnt get mad at a man for cheating when she was doing the same to others.eye for an eye they say.Relationships is taking a chance
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its hard to say what a good man is because there are so many guys who I would consider neither a good or bad person. But you live and you learn. When you are young its hard to know what you will want for yourself 10 years later. At some point you have to realize if you keep messing with the same type of people you will get the same results.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    true but dont wait until youre used up and want to give a good man whats left of you thats why so many women right now have it real bad keepin a man,cause you block your blessings by letting overlookin good dudes.? will bring a good person right in front of you and if you allow what other people think or let run your love life then you may never find someone good cause of your bad choices.
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who knows. I just think it's trife when they wanna settle with the "good" dude after every worthless joker in the city done beat (depending on the situation, double meaning is applicable). Not to mention the emotional baggage is crazy.

I think initially a woman feels special because the not so good man seems to only treat her well in the beginning though he comes off with a f*** the world attitude. Great. It just doesn't click that initially doesn't last forever and she just sticks around or moves on to something similar. We won't even get into chicks dating replicas of no-good daddies. I'll also cosign what others have said about wanting to be entertained at a young age.
  • quietaskept
    edited January 2010
    Options
    true but dont wait until youre used up and want to give a good man whats left of you thats why so many women right now have it real bad keepin a man,cause you block your blessings by letting overlookin good dudes.? will bring a good person right in front of you and if you allow what other people think or let run your love life then you may never find someone good cause of your bad choices.

its unfortunate...but a lot of girls don't learn until after they have been used up.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    quietaskept...and thats the sad part...then they ? about not finding a decent man to help her raise the kids.alot of times women start to realize this when it's too damn late.alot of times men feel like hell im wasting my time being a good man to these women and all im getting is rejects and let downs and all i gotta do is be an ? to get some puxxy?We men check women out before we go in for the catch.It doesnt take much.Women like I want a man with this,he has to be this size,he has to be this good in bed,he has to have this certain amount of money,or this type of job etc...all this ? is not important.if she wants a perfect man go build you one.not every man is going to have what you want and need.He's Imperfect just like the women are.Cause when you do find Mr so called RIGHT,he might not be everything you really wanted at all,cause he may have the job,the looks,the sex game..but he can be a terrible father, abusive,cheater,never wanting to settle down,trifling etc....some women can deal with all that in a man,who doesnt treat her right for some ? reasons but hey to each its own.i be damned ill settle for less.If you love a man Ladies,you will want to give him the BEST of you,not the REST of you.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    what are a woman's "best years?" more importantly what are a guys "best years?" lol we'll get back to that. anyway i hope you don't mean best years as in looks. surely you don't place a woman's worth on how tight their body is or how round her ass is. If that is the case you will be alone forever. jsut because a woman is older and has dated or has had more experience doesn't mean she is used up. if we go by those standards that means most men over 25 deserve to be alone.that is foolish. If she is hoeing herself out that is a different story. but if it is just because a woman is older and her looks are begining to fade then what you are saying is null and void. I mean really, let me put it to you like this. most people, men and women are average people. no matter how much cars, degrees, houses, money, looks, etc a person has they are mostly likely still average. those things don't matter, your most likely still a working stiff. when black men AND black women realize this i think we might begin to mend our disconnect. an average guy wants a so called "model" that will cook clean and kiss the ground he walks on and doesn't see the stupidity in that. doesn't look in the mirror himself and say "hey I'm no denzel or shamar moore in the face, no six pack abs, im barely six feet, my skin isn't clear as the ocean, i don't have the braodest shoulders, im not the smartest, etc. you get it now. you are not perfect, probably a nice looking person, but average at best. so why is it that blk men don't see that their standards are often times too high. that they want too much out of a partner when they are not "up to par." why don't they realize. then they wonder why they are alone. look beyond the surface. it is like a catch 22. you what a strong woman, not too strong or educated though, might hurt your ego. you want a model, but are no way a model yourself. you want a women to be young and not be a gold digger, but if she has the iq of a doorknob and works as a walmart greeeter but has a banging body, you'll take her anyway. then when you "lose your looks" she takes your money and moves on to the next sucker that loves a big ass. you want her to be "traditional" stay home with the kids cook clean etc, but if she wants to do this "traditional route" while being a stay at home mom. "no that b*tch got to work, I ain't taking care of no woman, she got to work, but don't make more money that me, that will hurt my ego." lol. it is like you want it all and you can't have it. no one can. you guys steady telling women to look in the mirror, well you n*ggas need to go first:) add a bit of logic to your thinking and maybe you might find someone.that is not for you that is for eveyone who thinks the way i stated above.

? what the ? are you talking about? your cape is on so tight you losing oxygen to your brain.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol@exavtly,these ? trying to save hoes,? gotta be cautious
  • daburgh1987
    daburgh1987 Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because they enjoy waiting too long for their "bad" man to become a good one.
  • Zona
    Zona Members Posts: 32
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because they enjoy waiting too long for their "bad" man to become a good one.

sad, but true.....
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cuz ? aint ? but hoes and trick
  • quietaskept
    edited January 2010
    Options
    quietaskept...and thats the sad part...then they ? about not finding a decent man to help her raise the kids.alot of times women start to realize this when it's too damn late.alot of times men feel like hell im wasting my time being a good man to these women and all im getting is rejects and let downs and all i gotta do is be an ? to get some puxxy?We men check women out before we go in for the catch.It doesnt take much.Women like I want a man with this,he has to be this size,he has to be this good in bed,he has to have this certain amount of money,or this type of job etc...all this ? is not important.if she wants a perfect man go build you one.not every man is going to have what you want and need.He's Imperfect just like the women are.Cause when you do find Mr so called RIGHT,he might not be everything you really wanted at all,cause he may have the job,the looks,the sex game..but he can be a terrible father, abusive,cheater,never wanting to settle down,trifling etc....some women can deal with all that in a man,who doesnt treat her right for some ? reasons but hey to each its own.i be damned ill settle for less.If you love a man Ladies,you will want to give him the BEST of you,not the REST of you.

How do you feel towards girls who got that type ? past but realized at some point that she was messing with clowns? I feel bad in a way because not every girl who has that type ? past is really a ? . Think about the girls who had no father growing up...some of these girls look for love in the wrong places because they were never taught what love is or what it feels like. By the time they learn what love is they may have let a few dudes run up in them thinking that is love. Not a lot of dudes are willing to accept something like that.
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How do you feel towards girls who got that type ? past but realized at some point that she was messing with clowns? I feel bad in a way because not every girl who has that type ? past is really a ? . Think about the girls who had no father growing up...some of these girls look for love in the wrong places because they were never taught what love is or what it feels like. By the time they learn what love is they may have let a few dudes run up in them thinking that is love. Not a lot of dudes are willing to accept something like that.

Men lie, women lie...

I agree. It's hard to get past a woman's numbers to dig deep into the psyche and determine what it is that caused her to rack up numbers like that. It sucks that a lot these girls are "in love" everytime they put out and not just getting piped for the sake of it. Shame.