Tampa has the thickest white girls i have ever seen in my life!

Options
13»

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hustletree wrote: »
    tampa head in the building ....yo yall like some hood clubs ....i cant ? with empire and skye and ? ....i wanna see some broads in heels and mini dresses and ? not capri's and jordans

thats where i wanna go, something like that... Throw on some slacks and look clean....
  • DRO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lakeland.

Just take i-4 towards orlando and take exit 28 for lakeland, keep straight and go through 5 red lights, after the 5th red light were on the right hand side of the road. Byran's. We are right next to the lakeland seafood market. Its take out only.

does a side of that ass you got in that avi come with my meal?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    white girls gonna have us brothas creepin to the light side,theres alot of us doing it anyway lol
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tampa nugga born and rasied here!!! Ahh i'm going to have to co-sign as well sir.... I've seen so thick as white girls starting as far back as middle school. But them ? where always saying "i'm sooo fat and my butt is huge"lol... Im like ? damn right you phat...lol. But yeah these white, rican, cuban, italian broads done passed the black chicks here. And they'll give you some play (which ic why i loooove my city) we seem to be very open here...
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    HustleTree wrote: »
    Tampa head in the building ....Yo yall like some hood clubs ....I cant ? with Empire and Skye and ? ....I wanna see some broads in heels and mini dresses and ? not capri's and jordans

lol i dont wear anything but heels and dresses or short short or slacks, bbut always hells. And most of the chicks ive seen in there do the same unless they like the linebacker of the crew and they rocking jeans and sneaks.
    thats where i wanna go, something like that... Throw on some slacks and look clean....
    Try Parana or Blue martini.
    does a side of that ass you got in that avi come with my meal?
    lmao
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tHESE ? RITE HERE
  • DRO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    these ? rite here

are they in tampa?... Put me on!.. 4real, i just wanna meet them... Dam
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *initially looks in thread and sees no pics. then sees some and is redeemed* tu
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Drynk, Aja , Kennedy .......my frequent spots
  • blacklsoldier
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep! Tampa and South Ga white girls FTW
This discussion has been closed.