Its OFFICIAL im the King **yall are scared** - who wanna be famous ?

Options
Triggy
Triggy Confirm Email Posts: 137
edited June 2011 in Got Beef
Triggy i do my thing for sterling, achilles deep facts when im serving,
on stoops or the daily news fresh scoops, i print loot banging biggie wit ya niggys in the boot
some out of town spots, no dea traces / we flame faces while you tracing, the originator i keep the paces
? is feminine, their ink's scared to write what yall life like /
mines is ill, wit words sent to my mans down in the fields, verbs and nouns in wills
tear spill, im wit the family now still / could never leave, the streets spill hail stones
we rough roads, ? notes help to pave it smooth / like 4 baby mama's they there son 'smiles like you'
why not, the devil got my poster i keep hot / kosher beef, wit middle eastern yachts

we toast and chill, toke till roach and peel, ski mask for bills
yellow top valves is real, never sunny, like donnie brasco backing sonny
luck low since the omen know im coming, im dumping all in sight, forensic insight, ray de-meo
east coast till its halo's, now you see but I.C, i see ? frail to timid for hard bars like jail
son i lived it, armani leathers vintage, batman audi's no silencers we do things loudly
? desolate ones, we imploding yeah i seen him and he breezed
we serve H for G's, never N O when its P's, we got Q's and sea views
out in paris chalets eating sea food, we styling
we turn brimstones to a diamond, while your wyling, for what i got that 2012 maebach in the hilton parking lot
that hustlers touch, cold heart from the fire that im numb too, when FEDS took my ? Bundles
RIP all competitors, the King is not you ! rhyme like consignments, son i can spot you
and all you ? , your brother think he got a sis

Triggy.

Comments