Why do u BLACK WOMEN want thug niccas....

Options
EastAtlantaZone6
EastAtlantaZone6 Members Posts: 35
edited April 2010 in The Powder Room
why is it you avoid ? who get paper legally or treat women right? whats wrong with a clean cut brother like me?

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why are you generalizing?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    not all chicks are checking for thugs

actually some of them are turned off by that type of ?

It depends on the mentality of the female
  • Havelx
    Havelx Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where does it say black women only want thugs?
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited March 2010
    Options
    not all black women want thug ? ......
    only the hoodrats and ignorant ones
  • EastAtlantaZone6
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Why are you generalizing?

because its mostly black women i hear say fuckery like this...
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited March 2010
    Options
    because its mostly black women i hear say fuckery like this...

Well white ? date thug ass black dudes all the time
  • EastAtlantaZone6
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its not just hoodrat women...there are some women who have their stuff together and want to live with a ? up. like my aunt for example, she has everything good going for her job, house paid off but she only want ? who's in and out of prison. my other aunts tried to introduce her to gentlemen (no ? / no new jersey) seem to look decent. but shes like he's too boring(not even givin the nigguh a chance). this isn't a generalization don't act like u havent seen or heard this before.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    Well white ? date thug ass black dudes all the time

Black women say they dont like to be compared to white women, but they bring up what white women do to try and justify some ? though. I just find that ironic. I mean, nobody really gives ? about what a white ? does.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aren't you the ? who just said "what's wrong with someone trying to be white?" We should take your complaints seriously, why? Oh and this topic is older than the internet. SMH
  • JiggaB
    JiggaB Confirm Email Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aren't you the ? who just said "what's wrong with someone trying to be white?"] We should take your complaints seriously, why? Oh and this topic is older than the internet. SMH

whats wrong with being white?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? ! ? and work on YOU! :tu
  • SupermanBauce
    SupermanBauce Members Posts: 391
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol every black woman got one thug ? under their belt that they dont wanna talk about. if they dont, they will. dont let them fool you doggie

i love the way you capitalized BLACK WOMEN too
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Women that choose thugs are no good themselves. One thing we must remember, black women live with and justify their own delusions more than any other race of woman on this planet. Time to upgrade from black women in 2010....
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why do YOU BLACK MALE IC POSTERS care so much?
    If that's her preference well then it is what it is. If she's not checkin for you then keep it moving. Why dwell so hard on the decisions other women make that are not affecting you.
    Find someone who is looking for someone like you and forget about the rest.
  • SevMonic
    SevMonic Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This thread sounds kind of insecure to be honest, women like what they like, just be yourself keep it real and you'l find a nice one.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Seriously? Grow up. I'm tired of seeing this same ol type of ? . If you're concerned about not getting a black woman, be a thug and stop complaining....since you're generalizing that they're all black women want.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    all the compliments ive gotten from black women have been related to the thuggish aspects of my nature

its just what they want
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why do YOU BLACK MALE IC POSTERS care so much?
    If that's her preference well then it is what it is. If she's not checkin for you then keep it moving. Why dwell so hard on the decisions other women make that are not affecting you.
    Find someone who is looking for someone like you and forget about the rest.

Truthfully, their bad decisions is whats ? up our community, so they do sort affect us all in some way.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Truthfully, their bad decisions is whats ? up our community, so they do sort affect us all in some way.

Insightful observation. Let them hoes burn....
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited March 2010
    Options

I'm not talking about the black race as a whole, I'm talking about relationship-wise.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm not talking about the black race as a whole, I'm talking about relationship-wise.

Relationships eventually produce a family(families), so it is better to choose the right partner to "produce" with......
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Relationships eventually produce a family(families), so it is better to choose the right partner to "produce" with......

So this gives you the right to have a say so in the type of man that women you don't even know are looking for?? Mmm hmm no.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So this gives you the right to have a say so in the type of man that women you don't even know are looking for?? Mmm hmm no.

Simply my observations. If you see a fire, do you need to be told that it's hot, or do you need to touch it to find out that it's hot? The answer should be neither. You should be able to see the fire for what it is and avoid it at all costs, because all it does is burn, cause death and destruction. The same concept with black women that choose thugs. The only difference is black women constantly complain about being burned and want good brothas to put their fire out.

Again,I say let them hoes burn....
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That was actually a yes or no question.
    You're going off somewhere else.
  • hood president
    hood president Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not this thread again

Do ALL black women like thugs? NO but TOO DAMN MANY DO & its ? up the black community(not by themselves but they play the major role in it) In my opinion, there isnt much you can do about it because you got all these black women and Simps(also known as Captan-Save-A-Hoes) telling these women different and gassing there heads up with ? . HOWEVER a women who was raised with a father in there like MOST OF THE TIME are not going to ewant a thug. Unfortunatly 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.

What i would say is "let her ? have her thug" but what good that would do? the problem is that most black men are scared to say something negative about sistas in the media because then you are called a "black women basher" or you would get that "your mother is black" BS.