Why do u BLACK WOMEN want thug niccas....

Options
2»

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not this thread again

Do ALL black women like thugs? NO but TOO DAMN MANY DO & its ? up the black community(not by themselves but they play the major role in it) In my opinion, there isnt much you can do about it because you got all these black women and Simps(also known as Captan-Save-A-Hoes) telling these women different and gassing there heads up with ? . HOWEVER a women who was raised with a father in there like MOST OF THE TIME are not going to ewant a thug. Unfortunatly 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.

What i would say is "let her ? have her thug" but what good that would do? the problem is that most black men are scared to say something negative about sistas in the media because then you are called a "black women basher" or you would get that "your mother is black" BS.

On point. They always try to come with that "your mother is black" claim. My mother is a true strong black woman, whose morality, class and character supersedes anything these hoes could aspire to be. When I talk with my mother, she even voices her dissappointment with "today's black women."
  • Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited March 2010
    Options
    On point. They always try to come with that "your mother is black" claim. My mother is a true strong black woman, whose morality, class and character supersedes anything these hoes could aspire to be. When I talk with my mother, she even voices her dissappointment with "today's black women."

wow powerful truth right there....
  • pisset adorable thug
    pisset adorable thug Members Posts: 224
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Threadstarter aint a thug and he is lashing out because we take all of his ?
  • Valentino760
    Valentino760 Members Posts: 10
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I Think That Most of Those women are not mature enough to know what a good man is so they chase what they are used to or what their friends chase...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Women and ppl in general like to live dangerous.Women like a man's man usually not a gump ass ? .Thugs are aggressive and take control.Not every black girl wants a thug but,they do want a strong dude who can take control of ? .Women like bad boys cuz they be bad girls.Go after a low key chick if you low key.All black women are not he same
  • loch121
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL "You sound like a real ? right now" menace 2 society quote
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Womwn love drama duh
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Women and ppl in general like to live dangerous.Women like a man's man usually not a gump ass ? .Thugs are aggressive and take control.Not every black girl wants a thug but,they do want a strong dude who can take control of ? .Women like bad boys cuz they be bad girls.Go after a low key chick if you low key.All black women are not he same

But a man that has self control is always in control because he realizes that that's all the control he needs. Why would a man surround himself in situations that could potentially get out of control/ be chaotic? That's an illogical response to an illogical, out of hand problem............
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    After the female inmate thread I dont think we can say ? about black women any more LOL Although it is some what true.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    women want ? who gonna give them grief
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nothin like thug lovin
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    most of black women have bastard kids by thugs

the good ? are the ones who taking care of the kids
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    most of black women have bastard kids by thugs

the good ? are the ones who taking care of the kids

Yep. That about sums it up............................
  • Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats just a ? trait dont want no better for themselves the white woman will never do that
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited April 2010
    Options
    who gives a ? ....really.....only thing you should be worrying about is yourself.
  • KRATOS
    KRATOS Members Posts: 3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So true. I wouldn't worry about it. Let 'em have the thugs. Step yo game up and go to Brazil and get a sexy ass Brazilian dyme. You won't even think about sistahs here anymore.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Scientifically proven most women are sexually attracted to ? .
    Two studies have now shown similar results, confirming that bad boys really get the most girls. Now most girls go through a phase where we find bad boys extremely attractive, but for most of us, this is short-lived. We learn quickly that bad boys don’t treat us the way nice guys do and when looking for a serious relationship, a bad boy just can’t compete. Recent studies have ranked subjects based on their “dark triad traits”, and concluded that the higher the score, the more likely they are to have multiple relationships, particularly sexual.

The dark triad traits are “the self-obsession of narcissism; the impulsive, thrill-seeking and callous behaviour of psychopaths; and the deceitful and exploitative nature of Machiavellianism.” David Schmitt of Bradley University surveyed a diverse sample of 35,000 people in 57 countries and found a common link between men with high dark triad scores and their reproductive success. Schmitt says, “It is universal across cultures for high dark triad scorers to be more active in short-term mating. They are more likely to try and poach other people’s partners for a brief affair.” Peter Jonason of New Mexico State University confirms similar results in his studies, and found the correlation in males only.

Jonason compares the dark triad traits to James Bond’s character. “He’s clearly disagreeable, very extroverted and likes trying new things – killing people, new women. He holds that men with these traits are more successful in using a “shotgun-style” approach to reproduction. “The strategy seems to have worked,” he says. “We still have these traits.”

While I agree that there are men out there with this approach, I’m not sure how well the strategy works. Seems that focusing completely on reproduction and ignoring the parenting that goes with it wouldn’t be the grandest idea, but the women falling for the bad boys are just as much to blame. In our defense, James Bond is well, James Bond. Enough said.
  • mr.marquis
    mr.marquis Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't care about the hoodrats goin after them bootyhouse regulars because as far as with me & hoodrats, they only can make it so far with me and that's my bedroom. But what get's me is the women that were brought up in good homes & have all the potential in the world & SETTLE for those ? ups. But I don't care if a broad don't want me, that's their loss. I got a woman now so now I got even more of a reason to turn them hoes down when they finally realize how stupid they were. Just tell them to take off their shoes & kick rocks.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Great post....it's like I'm reading the same threads over and over again in the IC by the way.....

Let me kick some knowledge again though, women like nice guys, but their not ATTRACTED to them. Why, I'm not sure, lol.
  • oh_word
    oh_word Members Posts: 56
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I went through that phase when I was younger just trying to rebel against my parents, but with time and age I got over it. A man has to have something going for himself for me to be interested.
  • loch121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do ? keep asking this ? question on here.get over it
  • mr.marquis
    mr.marquis Members Posts: 64
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do ? keep asking this ? question on here.get over it

It will get asked until the black women that do settle for them nobodies smarten up. And if you get tired of the question gettin asked, don't enter the thread, you.