Side Hustle

Options
Grind&Succeed
Grind&Succeed Members Posts: 1
edited April 2010 in Strictly Business
Everyone wants to make money but not everyone has a good job to do it..lets post our ways w/o giving away too much detail..

Whats your (Legal) side Hustle to make $$ ..is it making you good money & how long you been doing it

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I go to the Apparel Mart in downtown ATL and buy a whole bunch of clothes in bulk, then I go to somewhere like Savannah or North Florida for the weekend and just sell that ? outside of barber shops, clubs, etc.It could be better, but for a side huslte its pretty good.
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well I don't have time to do much. I'm a workaholic and I go to school full time but around this time I do other people's taxes. I learned how to around the time I turned 17 and I've been doing it ever since.

Im 18 now and I wanted to learn because

#1. When I graduate I want to start my own business and being a "do-it-myself" kind of person and a future finance major the least I should know how to do is how to do my own taxes....

#2. I plan on buying rental property at the end of the summer(being a workaholic has positives :) ) and you have to be very organized with certain things when tax time comes around. Now I will know the whole process when that time comes.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not great ones but enough to keep me comfortable....

Getting grants from college, selling old videogames and DVDs, and gambling have been working for me so far.