How bout dem cowboys?!

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
We taking it

Comments

• goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What about them?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Superbowl champs ? ...
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Superbowl champs ? ...
    I doubt it......They might get past the 1st round......
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If they get beat by the Eagles Sunday... they'll end up 1 and done in the playoffs.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited December 2009
    Options
    we came a long way..if we beat eagles..cards and vikings lose we get number 2 seed haha that be sum crazy ?
  • Stone Cold (FPC)
    Stone Cold (FPC) Members Posts: 9
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wow? Really?

learn how to do ? on your own you ?

http://thacorner.net/forums/index.php?topic=2104.0
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    They suck and their fans are annoying as hell.
  • Voodoo Child
    Voodoo Child Members Posts: 31
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I expect them to beat Philadelphia two weeks in a row.
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cowboys are one of the few teams that are peaking at the right time.

Knocking down the unbeaten Saints and crushing the Redskins at home is amazing.

If they beat the Eagles, they should make the Super Bowl
  • mystery brown
    mystery brown Confirm Email Posts: 144
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not a chance. The Green Legion's on a tear. We can take out the Cowhoes in their own home. The #2 seed is ours if cats FOCUS.

E-A-G-L-E-S!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    we're peaking at the right time, while the Aints and Viqueens aren't. Philly will get the biz next week and we will win the division, D. Ware got something for upchuck Mcnabb.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The 'boys are focused. If they can keep Desean in check this week they'll be the NFC East Champs. Plus the 'Vikes and the Saints are slipping hard right now, you don't know what you're going to get from the Cards. The Cowboys have a very good chance of going all the way.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Miles austin will eat the eagles 2nd up!
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    Options
    eagles got too much for cowboys..
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Usually I'm nervous when we play the Eagles but I think its going be a good game...but I see a Cowboys/Chargers Superbowl
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You gotta remember that Westbrook is back... I don't think the Cowboys gone know what to do if McNabb and Westbrook start hooking up on them screens. Someone is always gonna have to account for him which leaves stuff open for McNabb.
  • mystery brown
    mystery brown Confirm Email Posts: 144
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It will be a great game, I'll say that.

Offensely
    Here's an X-Factor: Nick Cole. He'll be the Eagles new starting Center, with Jamaal Jackson (DSU Alum...clap it up for the alumni) out for the rest of the year with an ACL tear. If he can McNabb can anchor that O-line, they should be OK.

I think the 3-headed rushing attack of McCoy, Westbrook, and Weaver can match up well with Barber, Jones, and Choice.

But don't forget, who the game changer COULD be in this game....Michael Vick. It all depends what Andy wants to do with him. If his quad is good to go, and Andy has some trickeration up his sleeve, he could be the decisive advantage we need.

Defensively
    Our linebacking core has GOT to step up. And for ? sakes, COVER JASON WITTEN, man! I'm not too worried about Miles Austin. In the 1st game, they had him shut down up until the last drive they scored on. It's Witten that was doing most of the damage.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It will be a great game, I'll say that.

Offensely
    Here's an X-Factor: Nick Cole. He'll be the Eagles new starting Center, with Jamaal Jackson (DSU Alum...clap it up for the alumni) out for the rest of the year with an ACL tear. If he can McNabb can anchor that O-line, they should be OK.

I think the 3-headed rushing attack of McCoy, Westbrook, and Weaver can match up well with Barber, Jones, and Choice.

But don't forget, who the game changer COULD be in this game....Michael Vick. It all depends what Andy wants to do with him. If his quad is good to go, and Andy has some trickeration up his sleeve, he could be the decisive advantage we need.

Defensively
    Our linebacking core has GOT to step up. And for ? sakes, COVER JASON WITTEN, man! I'm not too worried about Miles Austin. In the 1st game, they had him shut down up until the last drive they scored on. It's Witten that was doing most of the damage.

This will be one of the biggest games of this season in my opinion
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    walks in to thread with eagles gear on... realizes its just more cowboys fans hyping there lame ass team up, walks out not worrying about whethere we will win or lose bcuz we got it in the bag. Romo can't play against defense who blitz a lot, austin will get shut down by asante, witten will get his by default, michael vick won't do ? as usual, and mcnabb and d-jack will have great games. I'm not worried about cole, he's a good athlete and he'll be ready to play........
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    walks in to thread with eagles gear on... realizes its just more cowboys fans hyping there lame ass team up, walks out not worrying about whethere we will win or lose bcuz we got it in the bag. Romo can't play against defense who blitz a lot, austin will get shut down by asante, witten will get his by default, michael vick won't do ? as usual, and mcnabb and d-jack will have great games. I'm not worried about cole, he's a good athlete and he'll be ready to play........

After seeing him do his thing in ATL and NY you have to account for Vick!

And honestly I'm worried about our defense! Shout to Macho, Witherspoon, Bunkley, Cole and the others for their work but will it be enough to get over ? in key situations.
    The good thing about the game vs. the Broncos is that our defense kept making plays to give the offense the ball again
    If they game wasn't crisp (ala Tariq Elite), Broncos could've blew us out in the second half.
  • Stone Cold (FPC)
    Stone Cold (FPC) Members Posts: 9
    edited December 2009
    Options

yea cuz all that stuff happened when they played IN PHILADELPHIA earlier this season.
  • Voodoo Child
    Voodoo Child Members Posts: 31
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Exactly.

People seem to forget that Dallas went into Philadelphia and defeated them. And that was their first game back in Philly since last seasons embarassment. DeSean Jackson didn't do a damn thing. Miles Austin caught the pass that put them up for good.

There's not as much pressure in this game simply because both teams already have the playoffs locked up. Dallas still feels like they have something to prove with last seasons final game still being talked about along with talk of their record in December and January. I have faith in this years team.

If they continue to play stellar run-defense and keep Jackson in check, Philadelphia will be back in Dallas for a night game on the following Saturday.
  • black2spyda
    edited December 2009
    Options

The same guy that won the game against the Eagles to a pass to Miles Austin in Philly.
  • black2spyda
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The winner of the Eagles vs. Cowboys game will win the number 2 seed.

So one of them won't meet be playing in the wild-card round.