How bout dem cowboys?!

2»

Comments

• Voodoo Child
    Voodoo Child Members Posts: 31
    edited December 2009
    The winner of the Eagles vs. Cowboys game will win the number 2 seed.

So one of them won't meet be playing in the wild-card round.

Only if the Eagles win is it a certainty that they won't play on the first weekend. A Philadelphia win clinches a bye for them. Dallas needs a win and losses by Minnesota and Arizona to clinch a first-round bye.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    yea cuz all that stuff happened when they played IN PHILADELPHIA earlier this season.

I don't think you guys get the eagles. Like I said in another thread when it comes crunch time we win games, look @ our record in the beginning of the season the last couple years, and look at it at the end. What happened earlier in the season doesn't matter, and i'm sticking with what I said earlier. Yea he may play well occasionally, but look @ romo's history against teams that blitz a lot, not very successful
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    I don't think you guys get the eagles. Like I said in another thread when it comes crunch time we win games, look @ our record in the beginning of the season the last couple years, and look at it at the end. What happened earlier in the season doesn't matter, and i'm sticking with what I said earlier. Yea he may play well occasionally, but look @ romo's history against teams that blitz a lot, not very successful

Agreed and like I said earlier with Westbrook back one of the guys on the line, i.e. D. Ware, is gonna have to account for him at all times leaving McNabb to do what he do. The Eagles have been in this situation too many times to not know what it takes to win. Cowboys have been in these kinds of situations before but the difference is they ALWAYS lose.
  • Voodoo Child
    edited December 2009
    The Eagles were won of the best teams this decade. They went to one Super Bowl and lost. They obviously don't know what it takes to get it done. They've come up short in their biggest games the last ten years.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    The Eagles were won of the best teams this decade. They went to one Super Bowl and lost. They obviously don't know what it takes to get it done. They've come up short in their biggest games the last ten years.

LMAO... and the Cowboys do?
  • Voodoo Child
    edited December 2009
    I didn't say they do. People want to talk about how the Eagles win when it counts, but what do they have to show for it? Only one team can lay claim to a season. For all the Eagles have done since 2000 they still haven't won a Super Bowl. Dallas had one winning season the first five seasons of this decade. Now they have just as good of a chance to win it all as the Eagles.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The Cowboys got the 2nd best D in the league behind the Jets. They've went up against the best the league has to offer and held em in check. Newman is steadily losing it, but Jenkins is making up for it in a major way while Ware is getting healthy for the first time all year and Spencer is finally finishing plays. My only concern is over the middle with our LBs and Safeties in coverage.

It really comes down to the O, they're 3rd in the league in yards, but cant even ? the top 10 in points. Alot of that has to do with the kicking situation, which is much improved, but watching back-to-back disasters on 4th and short in Washington was very discouraging. Barber is running like a ? now and his contract is the only reason he's not getting treated like the 3rd best back, which he is. And why Garrett's ? cant comprehend that when it's 4th and INCHES(not a yard), you run the QB sneak every time. You got the 2nd biggest line in the league. Just fall on somebody.

And as much as I love Miles, he doesnt spread the field like T.O. did and get more guys open down field.

And dont even get me started with 'Alligator Arms' Williams.
  • illnanapapa
    illnanapapa Members Posts: 9
    edited April 2010
    yup fo sho i agree
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    damn donovan mcnabb stay losing the raiders
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    The Cowboys got the 2nd best D in the league behind the Jet

Homer talk... Yall finished 9th in the league in Defense

? a Cowgirl
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    hlf wrote: »
    Homer talk... Yall finished 9th in the league in Defense

? a Cowgirl

We finished 2nd in points allowed, ? .

? a Washington ? .
  • Stew
    edited April 2010
    We finished 2nd in points allowed, ? .

Hail To The Washington Redskins

So yall have the 2nd best defense in the league while ranking 20th in Pass D? C'mon Son GTFOH
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    So yall have the 2nd best defense in the league while ranking 20th in Pass D? C'mon Son GTFOH

Ur an idiot... If u have a quick scoring offense that gets one big play to score ur secondary will always be at the bottom.... Dallas actually is deep at corner.... Your D is ranked by yards and if u have the 2nd to last scored on D and r 20th in pass D it means the D was ot for a long time and a big majority of those plays where pass plays.... The only stat that matters for a D is points allowed ? .., If Brees threw for 1000 yds on us and didnt score any pts that means that 1000 yards doesnt mean ? .....
  • Stew
    edited April 2010
    Ur an idiot... If u have a quick scoring offense that gets one big play to score ur secondary will always be at the bottom.... Dallas actually is deep at corner.... Your D is ranked by yards and if u have the 2nd to last scored on D and r 20th in pass D it means the D was ot for a long time and a big majority of those plays where pass plays.... The only stat that matters for a D is points allowed ? .., If Brees threw for 1000 yds on us and didnt score any pts that means that 1000 yards doesnt mean ? .....

Your an idiot if you actually think Dallas had the 2nd best D in the league. smh
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    yall taking another playoff ass whoppin
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Your an idiot if you actually think Dallas had the 2nd best D in the league. smh

in all honesty i got
    Jets
    Redskins
    Cowboys...
    I might be a boys fan but Im real excited to watch how the redskins will be now that that idiot Zorn is gone.... Im hoping yall dont draft Clausen bc I want to see Colt Brennan get a chance... From what Im hearing Colt will either start or be 3rd string....