"Illuminati" takes out DMX too?

Options
blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshho25Vh8nsX5b31vaf

so now they made DMX a crackhead too... they made him cook eggs in the microwave of a gas station on BET...made him do coke...and made him release that ? last album of his... that was all "the industry"...

Comments

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Not saying I believe in the Illuminati, bow how impossible is the idea of Mass Control?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Here we go again *Dmx voice*
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Not saying I believe in the Illuminati, bow how impossible is the idea of Mass Control?

Its only impossible to those who are already controlled by it.
  • BEAM
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its only impossible to those who are already controlled by it.

And the perceivably coincidental, cliche logic persists. lol

I'm not sure, but knowing how influential the media is via my major, mass manipulation isn't at all impossible in my eyes.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the industry is ran by homosexual free masons

real ? like dmx suffer while the jay's feel right at home
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That ? started out in prison.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »

its not that its impossible...but the methods that people use to try and prove it are just with such silly ? ...if you wanna convince me of a system of mass control then show me in a way that matters...people attatching the "illuminati" w/ DMX smoking ? , Jay-Z and Beyonce selling albums, ? like that...it's just silly and makes it unbelievable...i mean come on there's a ? on the IC right now that I saw type in The Reason, he posts in G&S too, the ? always advertising his beats, that in order to even be welcomed into the music business you have to sell your soul and pledge to some devil worshipping ? ...but he's also selling beats...im supposed to take that ? serious when he's telling me about the Illuminati?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You can't take these videos seriously, i like to think people have control over the decisions they make, not some secret society. DMX was a crackhead before he got into the music industry!
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the industry is ran by homosexual free masons

real ? like dmx suffer while the jay's feel right at home

I can finally agree with you.
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    edited March 2010
    Options
    DMX is not on ? .
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You can't take these videos seriously, i like to think people have control over the decisions they make, not some secret society. DMX was a crackhead before he got into the music industry!

exactly...he admitted to smoking ? in his autobiography years before he got a deal...but it's the industry's fault...this is the ? that makes these claims funny as ?
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nah DMX just ? up lol
  • BEAM
    edited March 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    its not that its impossible...but the methods that people use to try and prove it are just with such silly ? ...if you wanna convince me of a system of mass control then show me in a way that matters...people attatching the "illuminati" w/ DMX smoking ? , Jay-Z and Beyonce selling albums, ? like that...it's just silly and makes it unbelievable...i mean come on there's a ? on the IC right now that I saw type in The Reason, he posts in G&S too, the ? always advertising his beats, that in order to even be welcomed into the music business you have to sell your soul and pledge to some devil worshipping ? ...but he's also selling beats...im supposed to take that ? serious when he's telling me about the Illuminati?

Well, the point made that all you have to do is call someone crazy, and then all of their actions following will be seen as such, is relevant.

That's an argument that kinda leans against yours.
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options

Our whole Financial System is the biggest piece of evidence there is. If they control the Money Supply they control the Government, if they control the Government they control YOU!

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton.
  • louis the great
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws..." Meyer Nathaniel Rothchild in a speech to a gathering of world bankers February 12, 1912.The following year, we subscribed to the "services" of the newly incorporated Federal Reserve, headed by Mr. Rothchild.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Our whole Financial System is the biggest piece of evidence there is. If they control the Money Supply they control the Government, if they control the Government they control YOU!

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton.

now that's something that's actually relevant...but when people say ? like "The Illuminati is the real reason Jay-Z is selling platinum"...? like that is just ridiculous to me Jay-Z going platinum and somebody controlling the world are 2 things that have no connection in my mind and I can't see how it ever could
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nah DMX just ? up lol
    c/s .
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How do you get into that ?
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How do you get into that ?

? a goat, get some curry and season the goat meat, find some Deltas to learn the hand signals, get a couple of snuggies and have a meeting, then get a record label.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    People like to take 2 or more unrelated things and fill in the gaps with their stupidity.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? a goat, get some curry and season the goat meat, find some Deltas to learn the hand signals, get a couple of snuggies and have a meeting, then get a record label.

don't forget the part where you gotta get a clothing line too
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

and sacrifice your nephew in the car you bought.... add on
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2010
    Options

lots of skull and bones design
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lots of skull and bones design

exactly...by no means can you actually be talented at what you do...it's all put out there for you...I heard when Jay-Z comes to the studio the lyrics are typed out 12 pt font double spaced w/ a 1 inch margin for him...the real writers will never be known
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited March 2010
    Options

You need to see the movie ZEITGEIST!!!!!