What're Your Dreams Like When You Sleep

Options
geechee slim
geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I can't be the only one hear havin' weird dreams. I dreamt the other night that I was in a shootout with Rick Ross and Michael Gregory (from auto-tune the news). Anyway, when I cought up to Ross, my gun jammed. I heard "BOSS" being yelled a bunch've times, then somehow a group of goons came and saved me and shoot-up Rick Ross. But he took those bullets like pebbles.

Then I had a dream I had a shootout with the police. And I ate a sandwich while the cops were trying to barge in the door.

Comments

• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    u not the only one homie
  • long_tong
    long_tong Members Posts: 441
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've had nightmares every day for like the last 10 years. I'm so used to it, it doesnt even bother me anymore. Last night I dreamt the MS-13 was trying to get me for fukkn one of their members.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1567ex5.jpg
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That's not weird at all.

My dreams are usually some fantastical science fiction/horror ? about some kind of ? up post apocalyptic world, sometimes including zombies, usually including mad scientists. Underground jungles and beautiful beaches and epic cliffs and horrible cities of death, terrifying machinery. Wars of the worlds, etc.

Zombie dreams are the best though. Blood and guts and exploding heads make for fun times.

Rarely have normal dreams. Except the other night when I shot a cop, because I was a serial killer. (mutilated bodies on some serious ? up ? , I was like WTF?!?!?!) That was about as normal as it gets.

Anyone else have a dream world? Usually "visit" the same places and they can all be connected. Drew a pretty epic map a few years ago. ? all fits together. CRAZYYYY
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? bad ? ........
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    muffdizzle wrote: »
    That's not weird at all.

My dreams are usually some fantastical science fiction/horror ? about some kind of ? up post apocalyptic world, sometimes including zombies, usually including mad scientists. Underground jungles and beautiful beaches and epic cliffs and horrible cities of death, terrifying machinery. Wars of the worlds, etc.

Zombie dreams are the best though. Blood and guts and exploding heads make for fun times.

Rarely have normal dreams. Except the other night when I shot a cop. That was about as normal as it gets.

Anyone else have a dream world? Usually "visit" the same places and they can all be connected. Drew a pretty epic map a few years ago. ? all fits together. CRAZYYYY
    this.............
  • geechee slim
    edited March 2010
    Options
    long_tong wrote: »
    ... Last night I dreamt the MS-13 was trying to get me for fukkn one of their members.
    LMAO, that sounds like a movie.
    ...Rarely have normal dreams. Except the other night when I shot a cop, because I was a serial killer....
    Is everyone dreaming about shootouts with the law?
    I know whatchu mean. It's like returning to a home you've never visited. It doesn't look like anywhere on earth, but it feels so familiar.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Usually weird, lucid dreams. In my last one, this sexy chick I know was sitting over me while slowly getting her throat slit, they would cut, and wait a while before cutting deeper. At first, she was smiling, but after the first cut she started crying, once her trachea was cut she had a hard time breathing as the blood was getting in her windpipe. She threw up after a while through her cut esophagus, and died shortly afterward. Then her head was completely cut off, and it dropped down on my chest. They took her body, and removed the organs, and drained the blood. This was when I noticed the drainage system all led to a concealed tub in the floor. They added her organs to the tub as well, before cutting her limbs off and tossing them in along with her empty torso. Lastly, they took her head from me, and cut it open to take out the brain; which was also added to the tub. In the end, I sufficently bound and tossed in the tub of her blood/remains before they sealed the top, where I eventually drowned.

It was foolish, because she wouldn't have had enough blood for me to drown in.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i had a few weird dreams about my ex.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I had a dream that I woke up off the couch from a smell of bacon, eggs, french toast & pancakes. I goes into the kitchen to grab a bite & my wife (that was a female raptor with Nicky Minaji make up on her face, doing the stanky leg across the kitchen floor to Kandi from Xscape songs) aalong with her friends, ? was disgusting
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1567ex5.jpg

is that o.j.da juiceman in that background throwin money?lol
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i had a weird ass dream about an evil group of people that can turn into clear, jelly like transformations
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh and i had a dream that i was married to my ex and dwight howard was trynna bag her
  • geechee slim
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao @ Dwight Howard
  • younglane
    younglane Members Posts: 133
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I always get chased by something in my dreams. Like last night i was getting chased by a mongoose. That ? was fast as hell, I was jumpin fences and that ? was jumpin fences right along with me. But i was saved by a flock of birds that swooped down and carried him away.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I had a dream last night that I walked into a room, turned the lights off, laid down and went to sleep
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    vivid, sometimes terrifying, rarely pleasurable
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ayo this one time........*reads other posts* 23lmu8p.jpg
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i usually don't have dreams at all. i've always wondered if that was normal.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i barely dream...lately i been dreaming about seeing old friends
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    is that o.j.da juiceman in that background throwin money?lol

damn oj im ? for Nikki Minaj
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Most of my dreams are Adventure/Fantasy based.
    So yeah, sometimes I dream about monsters eating/killing people, or it could be a dream where I'm in a forest or something with a lot of odd creatures, incredible building structures, etc, and some of my dreams or just spooky.

Last night I dreamed me and this female on a boat on this large river searching for something, I don't know what. I just know that I was laying down under a cover on the boat, and half of my cover was hanging over the boat into the river water. I was pretty upset. There is more to that dream, but I will have to type a titangraph to tell it all.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    usually mine arent very interesting, and they involve every day ? i already do, just with different people than would normally be there. recently a lot have been me with other girls besides my gf. oops.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Craziest dream I had (that I can remember) I don't think I was even in it.

It involved some white kids (iunno) looking for some sort of of macguffin in a huge warehouse filled with deathtraps in the middle of the forest.