Camron Vs. Fabolous

Options
2»

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Here's the breakdown. Cam's more entertaining to listen to than Fab to me. Not that "meatsa meatsa, pizza pizza" Cam' either. I hate that ? . I'm talking about that "Confessions Of Fire, Come Home With Me, SDE, Fantastic 4 Pt. 1 & Pt. 2" Cam'ron. They're both nice when they go head up really spittin'. But at the end of the day (lol) I listen to more Cam' than Fab. Fab had/has potential to be a great spitter, but lets me down with multiple poppy tracks he be droppin' when it's time to show and prove. I don't approve of a lot of that Dipset music Cam' was puttin' out either. That ? was inconsistent and suspect. But overall in defense of Cam's solo career, Cam'>>>>>>>>>> Fab
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TINC2 wouldve been way better witout havin to hear Paul Cain and Frec Billionaire on every other track

i thought it was just me but I swear outside of my first time listening to TINC2 I have not listened to any ? on there besides Fab spit...I just fastfoward to his verses in the songs then go from there
  • innercity99
    innercity99 Members Posts: 892
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Here's the breakdown. Cam's more entertaining to listen to than Fab to me. Not that "meatsa meatsa, pizza pizza" Cam' either. I hate that ? . I'm talking about that "Confessions Of Fire, Come Home With Me, SDE, Fantastic 4 Pt. 1 & Pt. 2" Cam'ron. They're both nice when they go head up really spittin'. But at the end of the day (lol) I listen to more Cam' than Fab. Fab had/has potential to be a great spitter, but lets me down with multiple poppy tracks he be droppin' when it's time to show and prove. I don't approve of a lot of that Dipset music Cam' was puttin' out either. That ? was inconsistent and suspect. But overall in defense of Cam's solo career, Cam'>>>>>>>>>> Fab

Can you hear me is nicer realer and hotter then anything cam has and will ever put out... prove me wrong
  • innercity99
    edited March 2010
    Options

And ? u actin like that measa measa pizza pizza ? ain't cam or something that's him and that's him on more then 1 track and fab may not be consistant he may make a lot of. Songs 4 the ? but try 2 find something that fab spit that was wacker then the ? we showed u that cam spit
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cam by far...he got 2 classics...fab has none...not even close to one
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Skill-wise, I'd give Fabolous the slight edge. Put them on a track together today, I guarantee he would outspit Cam'ron....

When it come to album catalogs, Fab is on the losing end. His problem is a majority of his records suffer from cheesy R&B collabos and weak radio friendly singles...nothing he has released is touching S.D.E., Purple Haze or even Crime Pays. The only album that could measure up to those records is "More Street Dreams" but I don't think it should count since it was a glorified mixtape...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    smh @ dese ? ass ? judgin a rapper off 1 verse....

both of them r two of the best rappers out right now...
  • innercity99
    edited March 2010
    Options
    smh @ dese ? ass ? judgin a rapper off 1 verse....

both of them r two of the best rappers out right now...

Lls. R u serious??? Only 1 verse we named get'em girls and suck it or not as 2 of the super wack verses and he has way more then that... if that ? corny then he corny don't get mad at me get mad at cam and tell him 2 step his rap game up
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think the fact that someone compared Fab's mix tapes to Cam's albums says a lot. While I'd agree that Fab has been the better lyricist from 2001 and on, Cam's discography is far superior to Fab's imho. While his rhymes can be simplistic, I find Cam a lot more witty and entertaining. I'd ride with him on this one.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    They're both average rappers...

Fab is talented than Cam but Cam has more charisma... and Cam's rhymes even wack are funny as ? compared to Fab's boring ass R'n'B flow...

I'll slightly go with Cam...
  • Shane_G
    Shane_G Members Posts: 187
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Fab's punches are nicer, Cam's better at multi's, Fab's got the diversity on topics, Cam's got the flow, Fab's got that ? , but Cam's catelogue is bigger and better at the moment.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Skill-wise, I'd give Fabolous the slight edge. Put them on a track together today, I guarantee he would outspit Cam'ron....

When it come to album catalogs, Fab is on the losing end. His problem is a majority of his records suffer from cheesy R&B collabos and weak radio friendly singles...nothing he has released is touching S.D.E., Purple Haze or even Crime Pays. The only album that could measure up to those records is "More Street Dreams" but I don't think it should count since it was a glorified mixtape...

Real Talk and his First Joint was hard.............his only Weak album was From Nothing to SOmething............Meanwhile Cam's last three has been Frisbees..............From me to U wasnt really Good, Dude hasnt been Nice Since SDE.................
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lls. R u serious??? Only 1 verse we named get'em girls and suck it or not as 2 of the super wack verses and he has way more then that... if that ? corny then he corny don't get mad at me get mad at cam and tell him 2 step his rap game up

LMAO...........tru story though lol
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Real Talk and his First Joint was hard.............his only Weak album was From Nothing to SOmething............Meanwhile Cam's last three has been Frisbees..............From me to U wasnt really Good, Dude hasnt been Nice Since SDE.................

"From me to U" ???

lol...how can anyone take your posts seriously when you don't even know the man's catalog?
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cams style>>fabs

fab bit his style from jada
  • JayBlack41088
    JayBlack41088 Members Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aint no way Cam is ? wit Fab lyrically?!?!?! Cam be comin up wit his own words and say weird ? . "I get computers putin"? wtf? Fab all the way. he took Ma$e style and perfected it.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited March 2010
    Options

smh... cant take u serious ? ...just cause U dont like him dont mean he wacc
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    smh... cant take u serious ? ...just cause U dont like him dont mean he wacc

Naw dawg you got to learn the difference between what you like, and who can actually rap...It's like this Im a Die Hard Three 6 Mafia and Gucci fan, I like their music style but Im not gonna sit here and act like any of them ? can rap or are lyricist I just dig their music....You can apply this same thing to Cam, I have way more Dipset and Cam albums than Fab and I like listening to them more, but I still know that Fab has better overall rapping skills than Camron
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    "From me to U" ???

lol...how can anyone take your posts seriously when you don't even know the man's catalog?

COme home wit Me...........Same ? they were both Wack..............like i said b4, he hasnt been nice Since SDE
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I gotta rock with Cam in a close one....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Naw dawg you got to learn the difference between what you like, and who can actually rap...It's like this Im a Die Hard Three 6 Mafia and Gucci fan, I like their music style but Im not gonna sit here and act like any of them ? can rap or are lyricist I just dig their music....You can apply this same thing to Cam, I have way more Dipset and Cam albums than Fab and I like listening to them more, but I still know that Fab has better overall rapping skills than Camron

i stated in my first post fab was the better lyricist.. but u trippin if u think cam aint...like i said nigghas wan downgrade him cuz of 1 song... i suggest u d/l boss of all bosses & public enemy cuz he spittin on those..

and c/s 3 6 and gucci...aint lyricists but make great music...
  • ebanga
    ebanga Members Posts: 6
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Loso in case you didn't know so!!!!