Anybody ever taken diet pills?

Options
kat2180
kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Weight Room
What kind and did they work?

I just ordered some off E-bay.

I still plan on exercising and eating better but I'm hoping they help burn the fat a little faster.

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yeah. oxy cotin.
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    yeah. oxy cotin.

LEGAL diet pills.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dont take shortcuts Kat.. get that ass on a treadmill and bike..if you dont run youll be better of for it.. there is no downsides to hard work..
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dont take shortcuts Kat.. get that ass on a treadmill and bike..if you dont run youll be better of for it.. there is no downsides to hard work..

I'm still going to be on the treadmill but if it speeds up the process then why not? I'm trying to look fly by the summer.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm still going to be on the treadmill but if it speeds up the process then why not? I'm trying to look fly by the summer.

Summer is like...... tommorow.. step it up.. get on your A game.. dont try to get ya ? right for the summer.. keep ya ? right yearly.. and because.. shortrcuts always have pitfalls..
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LEGAL diet pills.

they are legal in mexico
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Summer is like...... tommorow.. step it up.. get on your A game.. dont try to get ya ? right for the summer.. keep ya ? right yearly.. and because.. shortrcuts always have pitfalls..

lol...get out of my thread!
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey don't say i told you so when you take those Ebay "diet pills" and die.. :)
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey don't say i told you so when you take those Ebay "diet pills" and die.. :)

And don't be trying to holla when I take them and they work. :)
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Diet pills are for lazy ? and people who want health problems in the future. To answer your question, hell naw but then again my concern has always been with putting on weight as opposed to losing it.
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Diet pills are for lazy ? and people who want health problems in the future. To answer your question, hell naw but then again my concern has always been with putting on weight as opposed to losing it.

Shut your skinny ass up.

I just want to use them as an appetite suppressant and for the energy. Like I said I'll still be working out and eating good.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What kind and did they work?

I just ordered some off E-bay.

I still plan on exercising and eating better but I'm hoping they help burn the fat a little faster.

What kind did you order?

I've tried Hydroxy Cut (sp?), Yellow Jackets, and some in a dark red bottle, I can't remember. And they never work, you have to buy multiple bottles for it to actually start having an effect. But, if they have ephreda, you'll see a quick change. I can't find ephreda anywhere, but I heard it's still legal in canada....?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I tried hydroxycut for women and almost a full bottle has been sitting in my bathroom for almost 2 years.

I didn't like how my heart was racing when I was just sitting down the 1st time I took them. Damn all that.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Shut your skinny ass up.

I just want to use them as an appetite suppressant and for the energy. Like I said I'll still be working out and eating good.

I'm 217lbs lol.

Alright ? , take the diet pills and ? your insides up, you'll regret it and you'll still be a fat ass.
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol..you're ? PR.

I think I've said like 45439 times in this thread that I'm still exercising and watching what I eat, I just want something that's going to give me some energy and speed up the metabolism a bit.

Anywho, I ordered this ? called LipoBlast Extreme...it's from Brazil. I've taken stuff before and I really don't have the issues with the accelerated heart rate and jitters like some people get on them.

I'm just going to try it out and see how it works. There's a 30 day money back guarantee so if it sucks I'm sending it back.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    women...........
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah, but I haven't taken the Hydroxycuts, Stacker 2, 3, ECA Stack, none of that. Honestly started with green tea pills til I found this site here

www.ultimatefatburner.com

Dude has reviewed a variety of pills for the past 11 years. The reviews are in-depth and even point to journal sites. Through this site, I wound up finding the products from the iSatori group and I took their MX-LS7 pill which has worked for me personally. However, it is suggested that folks do not overdo the recommended dosage, find the dosage that works for them (i.e. 6 pills may be too much, but 4 may be just fine), and it says on the label that "this is not a magic pill. You will not lose weight without proper nutrition and yadda yadda." Also took that abs+ stuff from genuinehealth b/c it had CLA. According to research posted through that site, the optimum amount to lose is 3.2 g. It's full of a lot of good ? .

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I have been a committed gym rat since 2007; going at least 4x a week minimum and REALLY watching what I eat.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol..you're ? PR.

I think I've said like 45439 times in this thread that I'm still exercising and watching what I eat, I just want something that's going to give me some energy and speed up the metabolism a bit.

Anywho, I ordered this ? called LipoBlast Extreme...it's from Brazil. I've taken stuff before and I really don't have the issues with the accelerated heart rate and jitters like some people get on them.

I'm just going to try it out and see how it works. There's a 30 day money back guarantee so if it sucks I'm sending it back.

lol watching what you eat and exercising is not going to prevent the damage the diet pills are going to do to your liver and your kidneys.

lol you're going to be one of those old people carrying a ? bag around with them everywhere they go.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    youre gonna ? yourself messin with those things girl.
  • kat2180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    smh..if people can live through ? addictions I think I'll be alright taking some diet pills for a few months.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Have you started them yet?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've taken them still do but none of them are legal. I've done cycles of ephedra stackers, and straight up clenbuteral which I had to stack with aspirin and caffeine pills,those are some strong pills. The best legal one I can suggest are Dren there not too expensive about $30 for a months supply. And taking diet pills is not necessarily because your lazy. I work out 5 times a week and always do cardio, but sometimes I've plateau and switching up my routine doesn't do much so I look for that extra help. If you do decide to take one I suggest you take one that is big on thermogenics. When I work out tonight I'll right down the one that is recommended for women.