Unpopular opinion thread

Mdizzle9000
Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
voice the things you believe in that most people will deny. ? what they thinkin, speak what you believe.

i'll start

really big ? aint all that, they all mushy n ? .

Comments

• isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Don't really like fat ass, just a firm butt.
    Don't like sports or watch sports
    Really into Japanese culture makes me a weeaboo
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Obama is a complete sellout, failure, and disgrace to his half African roots........
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Obama is a complete sellout, failure, and disgrace to his half African roots........

is that really an unpopular opinion at this point?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    The 2000's had/have more talent than the 90's in the NBA.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2010
    jamacia wrote: »

na i agree with that, especially when it comes to guards, 90s centers>>>now tho
  • 5th Letter
    edited March 2010
    na i agree with that, especially when it comes to guards, 90s centers>>>now tho

Yes I agree with that too
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
  • Steevie
    Steevie Banned Users Posts: 79
    edited March 2010
    If you can't cook, you're useless as a woman. Like seriously...why are you even still alive?(sorry ladies)

I think it's wrong for women to get money at the end of a divorce if the man earned that money alone. Go out and get your own damn job.

• rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited March 2010
    [QUOTE=Steevie;377557

I think it's wrong for women to get money at the end of a divorce if the man earned that money alone. Go out and get your own damn job.

[/B][/QUOTE]

co-sign ..........
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited March 2010
    There's good hiphop out there y'all just ain't lookin hard enough
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

Umm... This is called the UNPOPULAR OPINION THREAD, not the COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE THREAD.

When you show me someone today who can compete with Jordan, Olajuwan, Malone, Barkley, O'neal, Bird, Pippen, etc... THEN we can talk.... Otherwise, go stand in the corner.

Now, back to the thread topic: Unpopular opinion threads are done waaay too often on this site and need to be deleted.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Steevie wrote: »
    If you can't cook, you're useless as a woman. Like seriously...why are you even still alive?(sorry ladies)

shots fired. I wont say her name but her initials are CC
  • Tha Killa
    edited March 2010
    is that really an unpopular opinion at this point?

Sadly, it is among 99% of black people who have their heads stuck up his ass still even though many of his executive decisions hurt us more than it helped us.....

In the immortal words of ? MVP.......we off that.

If you combine your pompous accent, with your love of arts, and ya chill attitude, and sprinkle it with your belief in the bolded.....if you can cook, I think I'd fall in love with a broad like you......

But if you were down and able to get a 3some poppin' with you and Ms. Van D., I'd wife you up with the quickness......
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    All thick girls dont have good ? and all big girls dont give the best head at all.
  • Steevie
    Steevie Banned Users Posts: 79
    edited March 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Sadly, it is among 99% of black people who have their heads stuck up his ass still even though many of his executive decisions hurt us more than it helped us.....

In the immortal words of ? MVP.......we off that.

If you combine your pompous accent, with your love of arts, and ya chill attitude, and sprinkle it with your belief in the bolded.....if you can cook, I think I'd fall in love with a broad like you......

But if you were down and able to get a 3some poppin' with you and Ms. Van D., I'd wife you up with the quickness......

Lmao i've been cooking by myself since the age of 12!!

Lmao @ a threesome! I don't get down with the ? . :D
  • notme
    notme Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    edited March 2010

That is very debateable. But I respect your stance
  • KplusK
    edited March 2010
    notme wrote: »
    That is very debateable. But I respect your stance

i beg to differ name top 5 2000 talent and ill name top 5 90's and see who's better
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

damn I'm going to London to find you ASAP!!!! LOL
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    nba live >>>>> 2k
  • Tha Killa
    edited March 2010
    Lmao i've been cooking by myself since the age of 12!!

@ a threesome! I don't get down with the ? . :D

I don't expect you to. That's what I'm here for.......
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    this thread is done too much.... imo......
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Repeatedly experiencing periods and not getting better at controlling your urge to be a complete B*tch is ? .

Control that ? .
  • KplusK
    edited March 2010
    damn I'm going to London to find you ASAP!!!! LOL

Nah if shorty is to live the house wife life and thats what the man says then yeah she deserve to get sumtin i think...only if thats what he wanted cause you know some men are insecure so they dont want their women out the house and if so give her what she deserve for raising the kids and keeping household together i dont knock that
  • 5th Letter
    edited March 2010
    Umm... This is called the UNPOPULAR OPINION THREAD, not the COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE THREAD.

When you show me someone today who can compete with Jordan, Olajuwan, Malone, Barkley, O'neal, Bird, Pippen, etc... THEN we can talk.... Otherwise, go stand in the corner.

Now, back to the thread topic: Unpopular opinion threads are done waaay too often on this site and need to be deleted.

LeBron could
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    All ? that support the Cowboys, Lakers, or Yankees and have never been to a game or the city they play in are ? .