What are some quotables you've heard your parents/relatives say that..............

blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
had you like "If you weren't my fam i'll slap the hell outta you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    My sister " I just got married to this Jamaican guy and he pays all my bills. " Me " so is he my new nephews father?" Her " No "that's my boyfriends"
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    my family is pretty respectful to each other, i dont think i've ever heard anyone say something that got me to that point
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    My brother in regards to his daughter:

Him: Yeah, she needs some shoes real bad, but I gotta take care of my ? . How much you got on you?

Me: *Straight face*
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    my uncle said this to my grandmother "the catholic priest molested me while you were playing Bingo in the other room"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    ms.jones wrote: »

Him: Yeah, she needs some shoes real bad, but I gotta take care of my ? . How much you got on you?

I would've disowned that ? right then and there
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited March 2010
    Grand-father - "Aint nothin' prettier than money"
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010

thats disgustin u shudda snuffed him anyway
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    I would've disowned that ? right then and there

Black...he was really, truly serious too. I stood there, hoping he would be like "Nah, sis I'm just messing with you"...but this cat stood there and looked at me like "What up on the snaps?" I couldn't believe it. I haven't spoken to him since, and its been about 3 months now.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Black...he was really, truly serious too. I stood there, hoping he would be like "Nah, sis I'm just messing with you"...but this cat stood there and looked at me like "What up on the snaps?" I couldn't believe it. I haven't spoken to him since, and its been about 3 months now.

i couldn't even imagine my older brother saying that about his sons...as much ? up stuff as my brother has done in his life the ONE thing I can truly say he's great at is being a father...he's a completely different person when he's with his children...I couldn't even imagine him saying no ? like that...my father would probably ? him literally for saying something that callous
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    My uncle William's motto is:They call me Dolla Bill, never work, never will.
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    OK I have 1 my uncle and aunt goin at it:

uncle: "You know what i can't stand you ? , you just mad my daughter's ass is bigger than yours"

2 things... 1) We were all at a Family Reunion eating. 2) THEIR daughter/my lil cuz was 14 at the time... ewwwwwwww

After he said that ? , you could hear crickets it was so quite....................................
  • ms.jones
    edited March 2010
    blackrain wrote: »
    i couldn't even imagine my older brother saying that about his sons...as much ? up stuff as my brother has done in his life the ONE thing I can truly say he's great at is being a father...he's a completely different person when he's with his children...I couldn't even imagine him saying no ? like that...my father would probably ? him literally for saying something that callous

My sister and I are attempting to get joint custody of her...she was born to some really ? *ed up individuals, and I'm sad to say one is my brother. I know it defeated the purpose, but I went and dropped a stack on her, buying clothes, shoes, panties, bras, socks...just whatever I could get for her...I couldn't and still can't believe we share the same mother and father.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    My family is pretty coo.
    They don't really say things that make me trip.
    My little brother does, but he's young.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    OK I have 1 my uncle and aunt goin at it:

uncle: "You know what i can't stand you ? , you just mad my daughter's ass is bigger than yours"

2 things... 1) We were all at a Family Reunion eating. 2) THEIR daughter/my lil cuz was 14 at the time... ewwwwwwww

After he said that ? , you could hear crickets it was so quite....................................

thats hilarious
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    thats hilarious

no it's not bruh
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited March 2010
    "Let's dance let's shout.......shake ya body down 2 tha ground!"

chris-brown-arrested_jail.jpg
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    My sister and I are attempting to get joint custody of her...she was born to some really ? *ed up individuals, and I'm sad to say one is my brother. I know it defeated the purpose, but I went and dropped a stack on her, buying clothes, shoes, panties, bras, socks...just whatever I could get for her...I couldn't and still can't believe we share the same mother and father.

the bolded is something I think more ppl need to realize that just because somebody is your family does NOT mean you have to get along with/like or even support them...there's some ppl who would tell you you're ? up for how you're handling the situation w/ your brother but all props to you for tryna make sure that girl grows up in a stable environment vs. trying keep up appearances that your family is perfect w/o any problems
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    my brother who lives in one of my grandmothers rent houses for free:

Him: She don't run ? over her! She can't tell me what to do and not do in this house! She has to respect me as a man!

Me: ? this is her ? !

Him 2weeks later: (while crying) i can't believe she would kick her own grandson out! Who does that?

that's a damn shame
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010

WOW sounds like my cuz
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    my aunt: "andrea, you pregnant again? you didn't learn from the other two times?
    andrea: "what can i say aunt vicky? im a sex addict"

smh...broad dont even know what a sex addict is :(
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    whatever u do in life make sure u don't just "get" someone pregnant...

if u ever feel the need to put your hands on woman to get ur point across...relationship is over

do what makes you happy
  • middleman
    middleman Members Posts: 98
    edited March 2010
    Most women need their ass beat, you just can't do it!
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Stepdad = Keep your freedom (no kids lol)
    Brother = be good or be good at it
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    He aint goin be ? just like his daddy
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    "Guess what? You have a little sister!" -- My Dad, New years eve 2008

hadnt talked to the ? ass ? in 6 months. dont even know who he had this baby with (his fourth, by 4 different women)