Hydroxycut: Yay or Nay

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Weight Room
I just wanna get y'all thoughts about it. For those who have used it, does it really work? How long did it take? Kinda considering using it, but unsure. Holla back wit your responses.

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've never taken it. But I've read reviews and I've seen positive feedback. Its a supplement like anything else and your diet is the most important thing. It's not gonna create a miracle. Personally, I'm currently taking Controlled Labs Reduction and I like it so far.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've taken damn near every fat burner there is yo. But just like anything you still have to put in the time and effort it aint no magic pill B. The best fat burner is your Ephedra stack it's not really available over the counter but if your a regular at any health club you can get some. That ? would have me sweating at the scanner like a Hebrew slave.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It'll probably just make you ? a lot.
    I don't get the deal with supplements and all that other ? . why don't ? just workout. What happened to just some ? ole' fashioned gym work?
    You know what supplement i take? chipotle' burritos.... that is it. ? all that other new age ? . We don't know the long term affects of that ? . Bad enough we're already the guinea pig generation even worse that ? don't understand that.

? all the dumb, just work out and diet if need be
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've taken it before and it worked out for me from what I could tell.

like someone stated earlier, it't not a miracle supplement, you do have to put in the work to get the results u desire, but i never had a problem with it.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    It'll probably just make you ? a lot.
    I don't get the deal with supplements and all that other ? . why don't ? just workout. What happened to just some ? ole' fashioned gym work?
    You know what supplement i take? chipotle' burritos.... that is it. ? all that other new age ? . We don't know the long term affects of that ? . Bad enough we're already the guinea pig generation even worse that ? don't understand that.

? all the dumb, just work out and diet if need be
    I'm with you on that, fam. I'm not knocking anyone that takes supplements, but just hearing that word, along with steroids, HGH, etc) makes me cringe: I don't trust them at all. I drink water before working out and water, Gatorade or Vitamin Water During and after working out.