Global White Population to Plummets to Single Digit....Black Population to Double

2»

Comments

• stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited June 2011
    Kushington wrote: »
    c/s

same thing with mexicans and indians

very few indians, mexicans or arabs are western european white looking, many are lightskinned, and white people use that as a divisive abstract tactic

so your only white if your"western european" looking?

Whites can be as diverse as Black people
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    As long as we're deciding which ethnicities get to be white, I'm kicking out the Irish. Blacks can have them. Good luck.
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited June 2011
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

53% of the 50 million Hispanics/Latinos in the United States of America are White.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

You're only white is you're pale skinned and support/contribute to western civilization aka white supremacy. If you're a more melinated person, but still contribute to western civilization aka white supremacy, then you're a sell out. I don't care what your skin color is, I care about where you stand on oppression and human rights. As it stands, it might seem that the majority of pale skinned peoples have been mentally locked into this whole white supremacy psychology... even if they are not aware of it. Unfortunately, nature does not excuse ignorance....

If pale people and melinated people mixed and there were no pale skinned people in the end, would it really mean that white people are extinct? or would it just mean the human race has darkened? White people dont seem to get that even if their descendants are darker than them, they would still be their children and should love them no matter what.... but they understand the power of racism and it's extremely detrimental to capitalism and securing a privileged future for their children's children within this system.... therefore they fight to preserve their ? racist classism because they believe capitalism is fail proof. They're wrong, dead wrong.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited June 2011
    Im not a racist, i just stumbled upon the article i didnt examine the whole ? site

I apologize for reaching such a conclusion, however the entire tenor of the article is racist. It should have been self-evident that the article was flawed based on this.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    hispanics can be lightskinned, very pale, but theyre still hispanic, white is a blanket term
    ironic given that "hispanic" is quite the blanket term. you can be any race and be hispanic, because hispanic is not a race. hence why Mexicans are white and/or Native American.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    ironic given that "hispanic" is quite the blanket term. you can be any race and be hispanic, because hispanic is not a race. hence why Mexicans are white and/or Native American.

Some Messicans are Black
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

whites arent as diverse because they have a very isolated gene pool, why do you think western civilization exalts blonde hair and blue eyes?

Because most of the world doesnt look like that

If you call mixed indians, mixed arabs, mixed semitics, and mixed native americans white(the nonwhite "caucasians"), then whites are diverse, but none of those groups are actually white...theyre even calling some people from the Horn of africa "caucasian" nowadays

You guys should read more, there are three blanket groups of whites: nordic, alpine and mediterranean, theyre all european tho

? tried to take over europe based on the fact that most people werent "nordic"/? , aka they werent "white" enough

CAUCASIAN IS NOT THE SAME THING AS WHITE.
    janklow wrote: »

hispanic is also an archaic blanket term

what box does a dark skinned indian mexican fill in? "black"? theyre not black. "white"? Theyre not white. Native american? theyre not that either.

american census records mean nothing. A person from north africa who would be seen as "black"/mixed in america could be classified as "caucasian"

they are even classifiying people from the horn of africa as caucasian now, racial classification IN GENERAL is archaic and arbitrary.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Is "Caucasian" not ,in its truest sense, a geographical distinction in reference to people of the Caucasus? (which has always been "white" )

genuine question....
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    Is "Caucasian" not ,in its truest sense, a geographical distinction in reference to people of the Caucasus? (which has always been "white" )

genuine question....

yes it is. supposed to be. But the "caucasian race" is not the same as "caucasian" peoples.

The term Caucasian race has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia and South Asia. (Very broad encompassing term)

Caucasian peoples are the various ethnic groups inhabiting the Caucasus region (thats what youre talking about)
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    A group called the Adghyys are prob the oldest inhabitants of that region. A lot of those people have pale white skin and slanted eyes. They said they were mainly a mixture of the Turks, Mongols, and Europeans. Most of these groups came later.

They got mean knife games. They will fillet you with the quickness.

Caucasian as a term has been changing as a result of the migration patterns of certain groups in that region.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    What do you base that on?

Based on their DNA, a large percentage of them have African DNA, but then again so do whites in the Mediterranean and all over Europe, doesn't make them less white, especially when they identify themselves as white.
  • Kushington
    edited June 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    A group called the Adghyys are prob the oldest inhabitants of that region. A lot of those people have pale white skin and slanted eyes. They said they were mainly a mixture of the Turks, Mongols, and Europeans. Most of these groups came later.

They got mean knife games. They will fillet you with the quickness.

Caucasian as a term has been changing as a result of the migration patterns of certain groups in that region.

Theyre mixed with the northern, central, eastern and western asian races, just like northern africans are mixed with the people north, east, west and south of them, many of them have pale skin

Theyre not white like europeans.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    where do Persians and Syrians come into play?

are they descendants from migrants from that region?

any suggested books on the subject?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    Some Messicans are Black
    fine, make that "the average Mexican"
    hispanic is also an archaic blanket term
    on the other hand, i'm not the person that complained about blanket terms after using terms i myself called blanket terms
    what box does a dark skinned indian mexican fill in? "black"? theyre not black. "white"? Theyre not white. Native american? theyre not that either.
    he checks whatever racial boxes he needs to (most likely "white" and/or "Native American") and then he checks "of Hispanic origin"
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    well I'll be damn world peace may actually happen in our lifetime