WHITE WOMEN OF THE IC (katt and ms southern) WHY DONT YALL LIKE

DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Powder Room
White ? ? ... Pause.

Why do yall discriminate against yall own race ? ?..... Im sure yall might have had some at one point in yall life, but why dont yall go back or back and forth?

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Do they like ? at all?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    we should be asking them, just praising them for being smarter than a majority of their race
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    same reason why some of the ? who post here only like black ?
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    little jj wrote: »
    do they like ? at all?

come on jj.. You know katt and southern are some home grown freaks.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    blazini wrote: »
    same reason why some of the ? who post here only like black ?

only like black ? cause we black.. Makes perfect sense.....
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    LOL @ this thread, like they say once you go black you never go back.

I hope they respond, I want a good laugh today.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Ms Southern is a fatty with nineteen chins. White men ain't checkin' for that.

Kat has a swarthy half black child. White men already pay taxes to cover its WIC funds, they ain't gonna simp the mother too.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    cmac wrote: »
    lol @ this thread, like they say once you go black you never go back.

I hope they respond, i want a good laugh today.

katt told the ic that her black baby daddy had the littlest ? she ever seen... But he ate ? real good.. So that aint the case
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    ms southern is a fatty with nineteen chins. White men ain't checkin' for that.

Kat has a swarthy half black child. white men already pay taxes to cover its wic funds, they ain't gonna simp the mother too.

hilarious!!!!!!!!!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    When a white girl gets some black ? they're tainted in the eyes of white men... I learned this on a mostly white forum.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    q45t wrote: »
    when a white girl gets some black ? they're tainted in the eyes of white men... I learned this on a mostly white forum.

tainted how?..

Cause white guys feel that blacks are "bigger" and they will neva come back to the whites

or

ewww you touched a ? ?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Ewww you touched a ? . How I feel about black women that ? white dudes. Same thing
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Cause white guys feel that blacks are "bigger" and they will neva come back to the whites

or

ewww you touched a ? ?

It's probably a little of both, but I've never really spent a lot of time around racist whites, so I'm not sure. Among the interracially sexually active people I know, 99% of the white girls who slept with black dudes went back to white dudes almost immediately. Meanwhile, the black chicks who slept with white guys seem determined to marry one of them.

I think all races have gold diggers, tho.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    ewww you touched a ? . How i feel about black women that ? white dudes. Same thing

c/s...

I told my homegirl that if i ever found out that she put a white ? in her mouth that i would never talk 2 her again.. And me and her is like best friends
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    tainted how?..

or

ewww you touched a ? ?

Both breh...
  • CMac
    edited June 2011
    Ewww you touched a ? . How I feel about black women that ? white dudes. Same thing

But how would you know unless they tell you?? I'm sure Kat and Ms don't go around bragging about ? with black guys to their white friends and ? .
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Ms Southern is a fatty with nineteen chins. White men ain't checkin' for that.

Kat has a swarthy half black child. White men already pay taxes to cover its WIC funds, they ain't gonna simp the mother too.

hahahaha @ wic funds
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    not speaking for white chicks here, but alot of whitechicks
    who like blk dudes because an average white girl gets treated like superstar
    in a blk male circle and this boost up they self esteem and they like the attention

and they dont wanna go back to being just a regular chick in the white circles
    where they wont get as much agressive attention bcuz white dudes are more low key unless they ? .

but they dont wanna admit they like the attention so they make up this ? on what
    they dont like about white dudes.

two below average white chicks at my job in college told me this
    makes logical since.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    cmac wrote: »
    but how would you know unless they tell you?? I'm sure kat and ms don't go around bragging about ? with black guys to their white friends and ? .

once u have a black baby daddy, u no longer really hang with "white" girls... If you do, they messin with black guys also
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    lol..yall are stupid.

1. I'm not on government assistance.
    2. I could pull a white dude easy...really?
    3. I like black guys cause thats what I like..I've spent too much time looking for a reason. I don't care why at this point, I'm going to do what makes me happy.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    not speaking for white chicks here, but alot of whitechicks
    who like blk dudes because an average white girl gets treated like superstar
    in a blk male circle and this boost up they self esteem and they like the attention

and they dont wanna go back to being just a regular chick in the white circles
    where they wont get as much agressive attention bcuz white dudes are more low key unless they ? .

But they dont wanna admit they like the attention so they make up this ? on what
    they dont like about white dudes.

Two below average white chicks at my job in college told me this
    makes logical since.
    thats these new generation of black dudes.. In my time, u had a white chick,u treated her like trash and they liked it
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    below average white chicks
    y'all can keep those ones
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol..yall are stupid.

1. I'm not on government assistance.
    2. I could pull a white dude easy...really?
    3. I like black guys cause thats what i like..i've spent too much time looking for a reason. I don't care why at this point, i'm going to do what makes me happy.

u could pull a white dude, but not no red neck, geek, country white dude... He gone be one of them hip type of white dudes...

Ohh and u know why u like black guys, dont front
  • CMac
    edited June 2011
    once u have a black baby daddy, u no longer really hang with "white" girls... If you do, they messin with black guys also

Oh aight, ? makes sense when you think about it I guess. Does the same thing apply for black women who have white baby daddys??
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    kat really white?