Finally that monkey is off my back!

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited June 2011 in The Powder Room
So 3 years ago to day, one ex-gir broke my heart and ever since ive been hurting. Like she been on my mind, ive had nightmares about this girl, like this girl stayed ? with my head and she wasnt even in my life, like i cut off all contact and hit the road running to get away. So this morning i wake up and i go out to my car to get my gym bag, i open the trunk and as i reach in to get my bag i hear a voice say hey. Right away i know who it is, and im like ? me and i turn around and........................................................................................................................................................................................BAM! this ? got fat! not like chubby, not like a freshmen 15, im talking 200lb plus some extra arm fat. I was ? shocked! this girl had a crazy tight body back in 2008 and she had a 6 pack with a nice little ? and now she look like she got hit by a twinky the size of a bus. I just looked at her in shock, didnt say anything just got my bag and walk away in shock

Im so ? happy, its like I win!

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you call allowing a fat chick to dominate your mind for three years winning, then okay.

Glad you got some closure.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What dudes heart hurts for 3 years over a girlfriend???...Nightmares?....smdh..a couple weeks, maybe a couple months, but 3 YEARS...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yo good for you bro!!!!!!

no seriously good for you cause now you'll lol when you think of that ?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Glad you feel better but you ain't built for relationships bruh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u were heart broken for 3 yrs ....damn

what did the fat heffa say???
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    If you call allowing a fat chick to dominate your mind for three years winning, then okay.

Shut Yo Hating Ass Up
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Forreal it was a great feeling, and i got that closer
    What dudes heart hurts for 3 years over a girlfriend???...Nightmares?....smdh..a couple weeks, maybe a couple months, but 3 YEARS...

Naw dude, when i was with her she was a dime. I got her a ring and everything then she cheatted and caused me so much drama with friends and family
    yo good for you bro!!!!!!

Thanks pico.

no seriously good for you cause now you'll lol when you think of that ?
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I never got the closure before because she didnt say ? to me when it end, she said " i dont know what to say" and she wouldnt admit ? . It was a ? way to end it and it has been chasing me for the longest time, now that i know im not missing out anything so im good
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Shut Yo Hating Ass Up

lol..just saying...
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how old were u when she broke up with you?
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how old were u when she broke up with you?

I was 20, right before my 21 birthday like maybe 5 days why?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    I was 20, right before my 21 birthday like maybe 5 days why?

first mistake u made....trying to wife a broad when u only 20....talkin bout u had a ring?? I hope u mean one of these

ringpops.jpg
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    first mistake u made....trying to wife a broad when u only 20....talkin bout u had a ring?? I hope u mean one of these

ringpops.jpg

LOL dont hate. Ive known this girl my whole life and are families were close, It was pretty much a given that we would get married since we were little, so when it end it was shock for me and our families. She told everyone i was cheatting but she was cheatting and it got really ugly, our familie dont even speak no more. All in all it was ? but it feels great to see her tipping the scales like moby ?
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good for you. So with all the nightmares you were having, you mean to tell us you never looked this chick up on facebook? Come on man I know yall probably know the same people. You should've been able to find out sooner.

It's hard to believe you were hurting about someone and didn't try to look them up...*cyber stalking ftw*
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL naw i did for the first few weeks, i even had friends coming up to me telling me stuff about her all the time. It was hard no lie, but i only check her fb a few times in the first few months. And she keep the same photo on her facebook page and i could only check from a buddies facebook cause she blocked me. (I blocked her first, she got a account)
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no girl takes down the sexy bathroom photo and uploads the i can only fit in to track pants photo
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • juice86
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    u a ? ......

Under rappers you have defeated in battle = 0 that makes you a ? on the mic, online, and in real life. That makes your 0-3 ? !
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Under rappers you have defeated in battle = 0 that makes you a ? on the mic, online, and in real life. That makes your 0-3 ? !

nice comeback canadian
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? what the ? it took you three years to get over this broad, sounds like she mind ? you pretty damn good. Sounds to me like you lost not won broski.