The Ultimate Face Off! Wolverine vs. Batman

123457»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read Wolverine is supposdly superior in Martial Artts. I haven t read a Wolverine Comic in a while but when I did I rarely if ever seen Logan use his martial arts skills even when fighting the Hand it was nothing more than Brawling and using his mutant powers etc.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I read Wolverine is supposdly superior in Martial Artts. I haven t read a Wolverine Comic in a while but when I did I rarely if ever seen Logan use his martial arts skills even when fighting the Hand it was nothing more than Brawling and using his mutant powers etc.

Wolverine is an exceptional fighter. It's just easier and quicker sometimes for him to just jump in and get it on. He has the ability to fight like Batman, but you have to remember that Logan has no long range game. So it would be better strategy for him to make his opponent think they pulled off a killing blow on him then all of a sudden the last sound they would hear is Snikt. I also think he just likes to fight, he is a short dude and you know how they can get.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    jaxn wrote: »
    Man, people act as if Batman doesn't defeat cosmic beings. He beats Spiderman, he already beat the Hulk and if they re-do the fight, Batman would win again. You think his will and determination is the same as other heroes, no.

what cosmic beings has he defeated?

Doctopian wrote: »
    Man, people act as if Batman doesn't defeat cosmic beings. He beats Spiderman, he already beat the Hulk and if they re-do the fight, Batman would win again. You think his will and determination is the same as other heroes, no.

Word? Who?

*waits for him to namedrop that glorified punching bag*

The bias is deep here.

Not really. Batman was the first comic character I really liked, but given my knowledge of both characters, Wolverine is the type of character Batman could beat straight up the majority of the time. Now give Batman one-sided prep, and that changes things significantly.
  • jaxn55
    jaxn55 Members Posts: 13

I wouldn't say that Wolverine is a better fighter than Batman as far as technique, but he knows enough martial arts to give Batman a challenge if he wasn't enhanced
  • I Am Him
    jaxn55 wrote: »

I wouldn't say that Wolverine is a better fighter than Batman as far as technique, but he knows enough martial arts to give Batman a challenge if he wasn't enhanced

I concur
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at Batman being able to ? with Spidey! Bats is Captain America (at best) Wolverine would OBLITERATE FAMILy
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    just saw this video, ? kinda dope.....not sure if its has been posted, but ? it this is the IC
  • nujerz84
    I can see that happening... though I think Bats would get out of dodge fast as hell if he was injured...but if Batman is aware of Wolverine healing abilities its a different fight.
  • evoljeanyes
    Man....they had wolverine fighting skills looking regular. Wolvie wouldn't be missing bats like that. ? would have ended quick!
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Man....they had wolverine fighting skills looking regular. Wolvie wouldn't be missing bats like that. ? would have ended quick!

Calm down that video is pretty much how the fight would go down... keep in mind wolverine admitted himself that he couldn't take down captain America so...
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I fail to see how Logan's comments about Cap reflect Batman, considering Cap is >> Batman
  • evoljeanyes
    Yo, wolverine would destroy Batman...that video isn't how it would go, all that missing like wolverine has no tactical skills. Its ? . Bars isn't even athletic enough to do that dance!
  • evoljeanyes
    Cap can't ? with Wolverine. I gives a ? what he said. Wolverine is a killing Bats early. ? that utility belt. Bats is overrated
  • nujerz84
    edited July 2012

Bat fighting skills are superior to Wolverine. Bats have made Fighters who ? on Wolvie Miss so no thats not a stretch at all.

• evoljeanyes
    Bats is not a batter fighter than wolverine.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Take that video, take out the parts where Batman is stabbed and make them where he dodges, and leave Wolverine KO'd or at least stunned after electrocution and it's right for the most part.
  • I Am Him

Calm down that video is pretty much how the fight would go down... keep in mind wolverine admitted himself that he couldn't take down captain America so...

and Cap has admitted he can't beat Wolvie.
  • I Am Him
    I'm mad the video has him just killing some random dude in an alley. Logan does not ? for fun.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    louis rich wrote: »
    just saw this video, ? kinda dope.....not sure if its has been posted, but ? it this is the IC

Pretty sick video.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman does not ? and he would not even know how to ? Wolverine anyway. Wolverine is a mutant so no human not even Batman can beat him. In a fight to the death Wolverine wins this easily, but a regular scrimmage Wolverine might hold back which would allow Batman to best him. Also Wolverine could sniff Batman out and run up on him unprepared and ? him before he can react. Batman is nice, but Wolverine out for blood is too much.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    louis rich wrote: »

Pretty sick video.

Pretty much

Ain't no way batman's beating wolverine.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its wolverine , weapon x, logan, john hewlett, dj adamantuim
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolverine has beaten the Angel of Death of several occasions. I don't think Batman is that trill.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a battle of fanboys moreso than actual characters.

Objectively speaking, if it was a one off, happenstance run in where a battle ensued Wolverine takes it.

If it was a prep battle. It would be more interesting since batman has shown to be a prep ? , but wolverine is no slouch in the prep game either.

Here's a video by Machima depicting a fan vote battle. It's kinda corny but somewhat accurate as to how the battle would go down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7J1rhn4EhM