Bout to record juss tryna get some feed back all comments are good ones

Options
Billy_Bong_Thorton
Billy_Bong_Thorton Members Posts: 14
edited June 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
its two flows i wanna spit kinda long but would appreciate the feedback

I could never play the background you can check my background/you can catch my ? pitchin they dont need a dirt mound/all they need is one stove nas can keep the one mic/served about six heads they only needed one pipe/if all i need is one wife why'd i have a one night/ ? wit my dream girl i call that ? effie white/? was doin hella white had her feelin hella right/she a white ? from cali she said my flows hella tight/ she talked a ? head off then she took my pants off/ and bopped a ? head soft then you know i sped off/ i dont even know her name got me on that alcia keys/ but ? isnt ? to me i get it when i ? please all my hoes get ? pleased/when ya cash up thats when you worry the least/nice crib you eat good every dinners a feast/ no pressure good life even put up ya piece/thats when im waitin in ya crib like my name on the lease/

i see the game and its such a mess/ real ? in the game nuthin like the rest/ real spittas in the game you just dont impress/ blunts passin all the time juss to cope wit stress/ no lie dog the purple help me cope the best/ in this booth embarass ? rappers hold they breath/but im down for any song if they cut a check/and ima ? with whatever route pay the best/ I make more ya talent less cause you talentless/ cse same ? diffreent beat to ? /Im gettin high ? up off prescription pills/30 tabs in 2 days and im livin still/