The Official J.Cole Vs. Big Sean Thread!

Options
EmbezzelJayR
EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
edited June 2011 in The Face Off Forum
[video]<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="348" id="viddler_47add3ef"><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=t" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple/47add3ef/&quot; /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple/47add3ef/&quot; width="437" height="348" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="autoplay=t" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler_47add3ef"></embed></object>[/video]
[video]http://www.viddler.com/explore/Baby2bla2011/videos/1/[/video]
Who won IC? Watch and judge!

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is stupid.....I shouldn't have een posted, but oh well...
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Viddler, just follow the link.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Name 5 reason why J.cole or Big Sean is better.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    look J. cole is an okay ? and average producer. but yall stans act like he's gonna save hip hop. yall know this ? got type 1 papoose syndrome, and his ? is evolving to full blown in a minute. on the other hand this ? big sean came from no where and dropped a smash hit, now his album is out. dont feel salty j. cole fans. he should have signed with some one who will push him, unlike jay-z. hip hop don't need saving when you got ? like ricky rozay forming coalitions with a bunch of diverse emcees, and ? like big krit bringing that real country rap tune ? back, and ? like cyhi the prince lyrically merking everything. hip hop is in good hands with or with out this ? j cole
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    look J. cole is an okay ? and average producer. but yall stans act like he's gonna save hip hop. yall know this ? got type 1 papoose syndrome, and his ? is evolving to full blown in a minute. on the other hand this ? big sean came from no where and dropped a smash hit, now his album is out. dont feel salty j. cole fans. he should have signed with some one who will push him, unlike jay-z. hip hop don't need saving when you got ? like ricky rozay forming coalitions with a bunch of diverse emcees, and ? like big krit bringing that real country rap tune ? back, and ? like cyhi the prince lyrically merking everything. hip hop is in good hands with or with out this ? j cole
    Good argument but in terms of flow ,lyrical dexterity,subject matter and creativeness J.Cole is20 x better than big Sean.
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You j cole stans are funny. Ya'll are grasping at straws right now. Let the music speak for it self like all of the other fans are doing. If he dont got no release date, then cool. Just let the ? finish his album. Dont be suprised if all them other roc nation ? end up being all over his album
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    good argument but in terms of flow ,lyrical dexterity,subject matter and creativeness j.cole is20 x better than big sean.

we know he is. But i see alot of cole stans on here actng likeits big seans fault this ? album aint got no release date
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You j cole stans are funny. Ya'll are grasping at straws right now. Let the music speak for it self like all of the other fans are doing. If he dont got no release date, then cool. Just let the ? finish his album. Dont be suprised if all them other roc nation ? end up being all over his album

I see a good debate on the horizon but you people who call me a J.ColeStan post no proof that big Sean is better.
    I do let the music speak and it's saying that J.Cole is far more versatyle than Big Sean would ever be.
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They both get no play. ''they wrist bling bling, 50s ? bling BLOWS!--50
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol I'm was just creating this thread about this right now. I'm about to break these two artist down and tell you all Big Sean is better than J.Cole.
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i see a good debate on the horizon but you people who call me a j.cole post no proof that big sean is better.
    I do let the music speak and it's saying that j.cole is far more versatyle than big sean would ever be.

okay fine, its common sense that the ? cole is better than big sean. All i'm saying is i'm tired of some of the stans on here acting like its big seans fault that cole's album aint out. And threads like this aren't helping the cause. We know cole is better than big sean
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol I'm was just creating this thread about this right now. I'm about to break these two artist down and tell you all Big Sean is better than J.Cole.

ALright lets hear your argument. THis is a debate people.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    okay fine, its common sense that the ? cole is better than big sean. All i'm saying is i'm tired of some of the stans on here acting like its big seans fault that cole's album aint out. And threads like this aren't helping the cause. We know cole is better than big sean

Aye I've never blamed Big Sean for J.Cole's shortcomings. I just seen a lot of threads were posters claim that Big Sean is better.This Threads is to debate on which artist is the better rapper.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why folks comparing Big Sean to Cole anyway? Apples and oranges to me.

Cole really a Nas type; creative content first. Hearing Cole Work out party track just dont sound right. Like Nas making U Owe Me feat Ginuwine. That song woulda been dope if it were anyone else but for Nas, it seemed forced, false or sumthing.

Big Sean is a cool, happy-type rapper with more style than substance. Like a mix between Wiz and Kanye.
    Cole is a dope rapper with more substance over style. Simple as that. You can appreciate both if they make good music in their lanes.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    Why folks comparing Big Sean to Cole anyway? Apples and oranges to me.

Cole really a Nas type; creative content first. Hearing Cole Work out party track just dont sound right. Like Nas making U Owe Me feat Ginuwine. That song woulda been dope if it were anyone else but for Nas, it seemed forced, false or sumthing.

Big Sean is a cool, happy-type rapper with more style than substance. Like a mix between Wiz and Kanye.
    Cole is a dope rapper with more substance over style. Simple as that. You can appreciate both if they make good music in their lanes.

Why compare,Because any rapper with a voice can say they are the best but can they prove it? This game is competive is it not?
    The artist has to sell their music and prove to you that it's worth the time of day.Why not just buy wiz instead of Big Sean if Wiz offers the
    same thing? That is my point there has to be a lesser and a greater that is what this Thread is focus on who provides the better music.
    Which is better, lets have a discussion on why.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bruh why..

just why....
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bruh why..

just why....

Just give an argument so we can begin the Debate. Too many people have said," Big Sean is better than J.cole" if that is true why can't any of you prove it?
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why compare,Because any rapper with a voice can say they are the best but can they prove it? This game is competive is it not?
    The artist has to sell their music and prove to you that it's worth the time of day.Why not just buy wiz instead of Big Sean if Wiz offers the
    same thing? That is my point there has to be a lesser and a greater that is what this Thread is focus on who provides the better music.
    Which is better, lets have a discussion on why.

I understand if it was a Big Sean vs Wiz thread. That'd make more sense to me. Apples and apples. U get me.
    I'd say Big Sean over Wiz. But Big Sean and Cole are in two different lanes to me.
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aye I've never blamed Big Sean for J.Cole's shortcomings. I just seen a lot of threads were posters claim that Big Sean is better.This Threads is to debate on which artist is the better rapper.

okay then you just a fan and not a stan then.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? they are stans..

much like u prolly are of j. cole..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cyhi>>both them ? tho..
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited June 2011
    Options
    big sean>j.cole. j.cole is just a boring ass ? with no bangers.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cyhi>>both them ? tho..

If so,Prove it bruh.Post some evidence backing up your statement(s).If cyhi is better tell me why.
  • poindexter2
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cyhi>>both them ? tho..

real ? ? though
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    big sean>j.cole. j.cole is just a boring ass ? with no bangers.

Tell me why don't just post plain comments. That's just like me saying Big Sean is a mediocre rapper that only makes music for the mainstream.