IF YOU GOT A 360 AND YOU is PAYING FOR GAMES, YOU LOST

Options
Johnny Green V
Johnny Green V Banned Users Posts: 92
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
Werd, why pay for games when you can download them for free?

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Co-sign this powerful thread...
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    SMh @ this bein the title to my Craigslist listing last summer
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I lost, whats the secret?
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I lost, whats the secret?

Lose for a Lil more...then we'll tell u
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    can you get downloadable content?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Dont matter the minute you put that bootlegged game on XBL you are a target for a MAC banning...
    They will know... I forget how they know but they do... and they normally be catching muhfukas within a week of playing...So you may download the game, play it for 2 hours, not like it never play it again, but by the end of the week your ? don't log in no more...
    So keep that in mind...

pretty much sums it up
  • Johnny Green V
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Dont matter the minute you put that bootlegged game on XBL you are a target for a MAC banning...
    They will know... I forget how they know but they do... and they normally be catching muhfukas within a week of playing...So you may download the game, play it for 2 hours, not like it never play it again, but by the end of the week your ? don't log in no more...
    So keep that in mind...
    Nothing and by nothing I mean nothing in this post is true. Been playing ONLINE since Mass Effect 2 dropped, no ban. No problems. Haven't seen any reports of people getting banned because of playing a burned game since around November/December of last year.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    smh@ bootleg games
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nothing and by nothing I mean nothing in this post is true. Been playing ONLINE since Mass Effect 2 dropped, no ban. No problems. Haven't seen any reports of people getting banned because of playing a burned game since around November/December of last year.

Believe that ? if you want to.
    They gonna eventually ban your ? . It might not happen now, or even 5 months from now, but best believe they are gonna eventually ban your ? .And the ? up thing is you can have a regular ass game in your modded 360 and still get banned. They pulled the same ? last year, waited awhile, had ? thinking they was in the clear, and then dropped the banhammer on ? like the mighty fist of Zeus, ? was getting banhammered left and right.

Also, ILawse.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Right. It doesn't happen right away. They usually wait awhile before dropping the hammer. I doubt they would do it so soon after the last one. Give it some time to build up again, then drop the ban and sell about a million consoles after.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    so do i lose for paying for games....or will i lose for d/l them for free?...which is it cuz i swore on my grandmother's grave i was gonna do nothing but win in 2010....lmaoooooo
  • mike06
    edited March 2010
    Options
    maybe i lose for trying so hard to win.......
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    so do i lose for paying for games....or will i lose for d/l them for free?...which is it cuz i swore on my grandmother's grave i was gonna do nothing but win in 2010....lmaoooooo

lmao....

tbh i dont kno when being broke was something to glorify, i think its safe to say if you got money then you would jsut buy games n not risk the chance of gettin ur ? banned.

this aint 2000 no more, bk when everyone had a chipped PS1 with copied games...those were the days...but we were all kids back then, surely we should of grown past that ? by now...damn.

i understand microsoft aint got the first clue about making a real console with low fault rates, class A hardware and secruity features..hence why they are so easy to mod...but rather than take advantage of microsofts incompetence...just get a job.
  • Johnny Green V
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Believe that ? if you want to.
    They gonna eventually ban your ? . It might not happen now, or even 5 months from now, but best believe they are gonna eventually ban your ? .And the ? up thing is you can have a regular ass game in your modded 360 and still get banned. They pulled the same ? last year, waited awhile, had ? thinking they was in the clear, and then dropped the banhammer on ? like the mighty fist of Zeus, ? was getting banhammered left and right.

Also, ILawse.

They do a ban wave like every november right around the holiday season. Not a big deal to me, I got banned last time, bought another 360 for 65$ modded it, back on live. Let's see, new 360's now are like 150$. Buy 3 new retail games for the 360 is like 180$. So with my math if you mod your 360 and were planning to buy 3 retail games, but burned them instead you save 30$ plus you have any other game you wanted to play that you could have downloaded. Risking a ban is werth it.
  • Johnny Green V
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao....

tbh i dont kno when being broke was something to glorify, i think its safe to say if you got money then you would jsut buy games n not risk the chance of gettin ur ? banned.

this aint 2000 no more, bk when everyone had a chipped PS1 with copied games...those were the days...but we were all kids back then, surely we should of grown past that ? by now...damn.

i understand microsoft aint got the first clue about making a real console with low fault rates, class A hardware and secruity features..hence why they are so easy to mod...but rather than take advantage of microsofts incompetence...just get a job.

Ain't you the same ? that was almost sued by HBO for posting episodes of "The Wire" all over the IC?

Why post "The Wire" episodes instead of just buying the whole season on DVD? I understand HBO doesn't know how to prevent users from recording their shows and uploading them to the net...hence why every show that comes on HBO is available online just an hour after it has ended.....but rather than take advantage of HBO...just get a job and subscribe or purchase the season DVDs.
  • blackkevblazini
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ain't you the same ? that was almost sued by HBO for posting episodes of "The Wire" all over the IC?

Why post "The Wire" episodes instead of just buying the whole season on DVD? I understand HBO doesn't know how to prevent users from recording their shows and uploading them to the net...hence why every show that comes on HBO is available online just an hour after it has ended.....but rather than take advantage of HBO...just get a job and subscribe or purchase the season DVDs.

LMAO!
    Shots FIRED.
  • mike06
    edited March 2010
    Options
    did i lose for replying that i dont want to lose.......
  • mike06
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what about buying games off the xbox....yay or nay?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

lol...thechoice aka the ic's very own book keeper...do you actually keep records on all ic posters...how do you do it...

i think i answered your question in my first post tho...i said and i quote....

"i think its safe to say if you got money then you would jsut buy games n not risk the chance of gettin ur ? banned"

i sure as hell dont worry about gettin sued or banned when downloading music or dvds, ? billions of people all over the world do it...

but if u cud mod PS3's, no way would i risk it...not worth it....plus i like getting all the things that come with game wen you buy them, including sentimental value.
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited March 2010
    Options
    anybody know if you get banned for playing downloaded wii games on a soft modded wii(no modchip just sofdtware hack)
  • blackkevblazini
    edited March 2010
    Options
    anybody know if you get banned for playing downloaded wii games on a soft modded wii(no modchip just sofdtware hack)

as long as you don't ? with the wii's updates your good. I've heard of the updates actually bricking wiis with the homebrew channel on it.
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited March 2010
    Options
    as long as you don't ? with the wii's updates your good. I've heard of the updates actually bricking wiis with the homebrew channel on it.

i got the pre loader and saved my nand and bootmii files so i can recover from a partial brick....im runnin on 4.2u alreaqdy with usb loader gx....i didnt know that new wii's had a chip in em so they wont read burnt dvds smh
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Burning games means company makes no money which mean they either go out of business or they'll release the same ? they did last year