IF YOU GOT A 360 AND YOU is PAYING FOR GAMES, YOU LOST

Comments

• young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    you can play burned games online with any 360.

the only difference between the arcade and elite is that the arcade has either 256 or 512mb worth of flash built into it depending on how new it is. It's rumored that M$ about to start letting you use USB storage soon though, I hope so cause I still ain't buying no damn harddrive.

excuse but i dont get it man

how is anybody losing buy paying 5 bucks for burnt games or d/l themselves and you are saying you can play online with any 360???

i mean,play online and not get banned,that was my question about the arcade
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    young law wrote: »
    excuse but i dont get it man

how is anybody losing buy paying 5 bucks for burnt games or d/l themselves and you are saying you can play online with any 360???

i mean,play online and not get banned,that was my question about the arcade

oh you are gonna get banned eventually.

you can still do it though. up until they ban you that is. Ain't really no way around getting banned, because if it don't happen now it's going to still happen.

360's are dirt cheap broken though, and criminally easy to fix so it almost seems like ? don't even care about that ? lol.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    oh you are gonna get banned eventually.

you can still do it though. up until they ban you that is. Ain't really no way around getting banned, because if it don't happen now it's going to still happen.

360's are dirt cheap broken though, and criminally easy to fix so it almost seems like ? don't even care about that ? lol.

economy console
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    damed i lost
    1251192421977-14695254.gif

jeezy voice "remember when i couldnt afford no cloths but now a
    days a ? hit the baddest hoes, casue i got money (cause i got money)
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited March 2010
    Ain't you the same ? that was almost sued by HBO for posting episodes of "The Wire" all over the IC?

Why post "The Wire" episodes instead of just buying the whole season on DVD? I understand HBO doesn't know how to prevent users from recording their shows and uploading them to the net...hence why every show that comes on HBO is available online just an hour after it has ended.....but rather than take advantage of HBO...just get a job and subscribe or purchase the season DVDs.

LMAO!!

Tyler Perry FAIL
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Believe that ? if you want to.
    They gonna eventually ban your ? . It might not happen now, or even 5 months from now, but best believe they are gonna eventually ban your ? .And the ? up thing is you can have a regular ass game in your modded 360 and still get banned. They pulled the same ? last year, waited awhile, had ? thinking they was in the clear, and then dropped the banhammer on ? like the mighty fist of Zeus, ? was getting banhammered left and right.

Also, ILawse.

lmao....sound like someone has been playing GOWIII
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Shyheim wrote: »
    LMAO!!

Tyler Perry FAIL

dumb ? will believe anything they read
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    dumb ? will believe anything they read

...And dumber ones will post entire seasons of shows on the IC, or better yet, cry like the ? they are when they lose in Street Fighter IV

Here's a word of Advice: Don't start ? you can't finish...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    ...And dumber ones will post entire seasons of shows on the IC, or better yet, cry like the ? they are when they lose in Street Fighter IV

Here's a word of Advice: Don't start ? you can't finish...

psn: tm-1999

come see me in game if u got a problem with me...

as if u cna get sued for posting links, your ? ...n that ? wasnt even true...so like i said..only a dumb ? wud believe everything he reads..

its hilrious wen a ? who i dont even kno jumps on my ? ...who the ? r u ?...u got 36 posts n apprently u kno me, wat type of ? ? is that... ive played u on street fighter ? when ? i havent even played SF in like 6 months lol...the hell ?

stop actin like a groupie, ? aint a good look.
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    psn: tm-1999

come see me in game if u got a problem with me...

...You ? ? . I already 'saw you in game Street Fighter IV' months ago, and you LOST.
    wrote:
    as if u cna get sued for posting links, your ? ...n that ? wasnt even true...so like i said..only a dumb ? wud believe everything he reads..

...Since when didn't people get sued for uploading ? to the Internet, ? ? And who said I 'believed' anything? I found the ? funny, you caught feelings like the ? you are, I called you out on your ? , and now you don't know how to handle it. Get over yourself.
    wrote:
    its hilrious wen a ? who i dont even kno jumps on my ? ...who the ? r u ?...u got 36 posts n apprently u kno me, wat type of ? ? is that... ive played u on street fighter ? when ? i havent even played SF in like 6 months lol...the hell ?

...Damn, you really are ? . My posts (Along with everyone else on this Board) got cut because of the Upgrade.

Duh?

And the Street Fighter matches were a few months ago. The ? is wrong with you? Selective Memory?
    wrote:
    stop actin like a groupie, ? aint a good look.

...Says the ? who was bcotton's groupie in the Street Fighter IV thread. You know, the same thread we arranged the matches in?

Hypocrisy is a ? , isn't it?

Get off my ? , Groupie...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    i swear to the almighty allah...i have absolutely no IDEA who u are...seriously...i dont recall ever playing you, replying to any of your posts, or even seeing u on the old IC...why the hell wud i lie ?

like i said...its ? up as hell when sum1 claims to kno u but you have NO IDEA who the ? that person it...lol @ u thinkin ur known or that im supposed to remmeber u becos we played a game online 6 months ago....

ive played bcotton and vagrant on SF, n ? i posted after was jus jokes....it was never that serious lol...quite clearly u take the ? quite seriously...if thats the case...

gime ur PSN, i'll add u...n we can settle this like men.

and i never uploaded anything in my life, ever...ive downloaded ? loads of music, movies , tv shows like everybody else on the internet, but uploaded ?...learn how to read bruh...stop jumping on another ? ? wen u clearly dont kno the full stor or wat he was even talkin bout int he first place...u dumb as hell.
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    i swear to the almighty allah...i have absolutely no IDEA who u are...seriously...i dont recall ever playing you, erpelying to any of your posts, or even seeing u on the old IC...why the hell wud i lie ?

like i said...its ? up as hell when sum1 claims to kno u but you have NO IDEA who the ? that person it...

ive played bcotton and vagrant on SF, n ? i posted after was jus jokes....it was never that serious lol...quite clearly u take the ? quite seriously...if thats the case...

gime ur PSN, i'll add u...n we can settle this like men.

...This is the only part of that ? worth replying to. And I don't know how many times I have to tell your ? you added me MONTHS AGO.

wrote:
    and i never uploaded anything in my life, ever...ive downloaded ? loads of music, movies , tv shows like everybody else on the internet, but uploaded ?...learn how to read bruh...stop jumping on another ? ? wen u clearly dont kno the full stor or wat he was even talkin bout int he first place...u dumb as hell.

LMAO

You really are dumb as hell. Didn't I just say I thought what dude said was funny? Where in that do you see that I 'believed' anything? The only one that 'takes ? seriously' is your stupid ass, since you're STILL catching feelings over NOTHING. ProTip: No one gives a ? what you upload. Get over yourself.

LOL

You ? idiot. You're dismissed...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    ...This is the only part of that ? worth replying to. And I don't know how many times I have to tell your ? you added me MONTHS AGO.

LMAO

You really are dumb as hell. Didn't I just say I thought what dude said was funny? Where in that do you see that I 'believed' anything? The only one that 'takes ? seriously' is your stupid ass, since you're STILL catching feelings over NOTHING. ProTip: No one gives a ? what you upload. Get over yourself.

LOL

You ? idiot. You're dismissed...

lol...u back down pretty quik...

first u say i uploaded a whole season of something, then back track wen u realise u were wrong...

n then u claim the ? was funny n in the same sentence try to deny u believed it....i guess that all part of bein a 'groupie'...jumpin on another ? ? n laughin at his jokes wen u aint even hav a clue wtf u was laughin at...stop acting foolish...

n yea i caught feelings...because i dont like it wen ? bring ? up from last year n i DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE ? THEY ARE....

anyway...

im still waiting for you to drop ur PSN !!!...if i got u on my list, i'll be a man n apologise 4 not acknowldging your existence when quite clearly i should have...i checked the psn threads but aint see u...

either u...

sizzliz
    rome6023
    alkindus
    mdubb99
    osirus313
    reason313
    godhand04
    jamel77
    khaos2483
    bborther718
    i_need_mines
    relentless_won
    bigdog533
    the_r
    dodirt123
    arcane342

^ these all the ppl on my list from the IC that ihave no idea about...

so if u aint on the list...drop ya psn...or ? n stop actin like u got more than 38 posts...

• Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    lol...u back down pretty quik...

first u say i uploaded a whole season of something, then back track wen u realise u were wrong...

n then u claim the ? was funny n in the same sentence try to deny u believed it....i guess that all part of bein a 'groupie'...jumpin on another ? ? n laughin at his jokes wen u aint even hav a clue wtf u was laughin at...stop acting foolish...

n yea i caught feelings...because i dont like it wen ? bring ? up from last year n i DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE ? THEY ARE....

anyway...

im still waiting for you to drop ur PSN !!!...if i got u on my list, i'll be a man n apologise 4 not acknowldging your existence when quite clearly i should have...i checked the psn threads but aint see u...

either u...

sizzliz
    rome6023
    alkindus
    mdubb99
    osirus313
    reason313
    godhand04
    jamel77
    khaos2483
    bborther718
    i_need_mines
    relentless_won
    bigdog533
    the_r
    dodirt123
    arcane342

^ these all the ppl on my list from the IC that ihave no idea about...

so if u aint on the list...drop ya psn...or ? n stop actin like u got more than 38 posts...

LOL

You still talkin?

You lame-ass, sensitive, Attention-? E-Thug, You just don't know how to take an L, do you?

Like I said before, if you didn't upload anything, then why are you still catching feelings about it? I'm not even the one who said that ? about you, you ? ? .

LMAO

And I'm Arcane342, ? .

U MAD?
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    LOL

And I'm Arcane342, ? .

U MAD?

i apologise for not ackowledging your exsistence, when quite clearly i should have...

in the future i'll try to remmeber the names of the IC member si have added..... i actually find it hilariosu that u wud expect me to remembeber u or anythign thing about...its kinda cute...

so apprently we played a game of SF 6 months ago right ?...and u beat me right ?...so where is all this animosity coming from ?....i dotn get why trying to get personal n bring ? up from the past liek a female, ...obviously i must of said something to hurt your feelings in the past, and u've never forgotten it...just waiting fro the perfect oppurtinity to strike bk...ok...well i guess u got it....

seeing as this is a gaming forum...we mite aswell quite the bickering and take it to ring...

name your game bruh...SF rematch... ?.....i see u online now...get at me if you feelign like u need closure.
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    i apologise for not ackowledging your exsistence, when quite clearly i should have...

in the future i'll try to remmeber the names of the IC member si have added..... i actually find it hilariosu that u wud expect me to remembeber u or anythign thing about...its kinda cute...

...Not really.

The only thing I 'expected' of you was for you to be a man and not catch feelings like a 12-year-old girl over some Internet ? , but I see you're not capable of that.

Hilarity.
    wrote:
    so apprently we played a game of SF 6 months ago right ?...and u beat me right ?...so where is all this animosity coming from ?

...And again with the ? -talking. Your feelings and E-pride still hurt?

And I should ask you the bolded, seeing as you're the one who caught feelings like a ? .
    wrote:
    seeing as this is a gaming forum...we mite aswell quite the bickering and take it to ring...

name your game bruh...SF rematch... ?.....i see u online now...get at me if you feelign like u need closure.

'...Closure?' This isn't an R&B song, ? .

And SF it is--That is, if you don't catch feelings about that...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    4 the record...i aitn the 1 that caught feelings first or even instigated this whole ? ....all i replied with was "? ? will believe anything they read"

then out of nowhere u started talking about street fighter, a game which i aint played in half a ? damn year...

n then even said, and i quote...

"Here's a word of Advice: Don't start ? you can't finish... "

lmao ^...like 4 real ?...dont start ? u cant finnish ?...wat in the hell r smoking to say sum dumb ? liek that, quite clearly u were lookign for my attention right from the start...

well...u suceeded...ii now finally who the hell u are, and u even managed to break 40 posts mark in the process...buut unfortunetely its not guna be a happy ending for u..

so know i guess i gotta make an example out of u...

street fighter it is...il be a lil rusty...but im sure a ? ? like u cant hav too much game...

15 min warm up, then we go in.
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    4 the record...i aitn the 1 that caught feelings first or even instigated this whole ? ....all i replied with was "? ? will believe anything they read"

then out of nowhere u started talking about street fighter, a game which i aint played in half a ? damn year...

n then even said, and i quote...

"Here's a word of Advice: Don't start ? you can't finish... "

lmao ^...like 4 real ?...dont start ? u cant finnish ?...wat in the hell r smoking to say sum dumb ? liek that, quite clearly u were lookign for my attention right from the start...

well...u suceeded...ii now finally who the hell u are, and u even managed to break 40 posts mark in the process...buut unfortunetely its not guna be a happy ending for u..

LOL

...And the ? marches on.

I'm not even gonna repeat the same ? I've been saying for the past 4 or 5 posts to your ? .

Attention? Please. I replied to what dude said, you caught feelings and tried to be subliminal.

SUBLIMINAL. About some petty Internet ? .

LMAO

All the ? you've been talking, why not just say my name from jump? You weren't talking about anyone else.
    wrote:
    so know i guess i gotta make an example out of u...

street fighter it is...il be a lil rusty...but im sure a ? ? like u cant hav too much game...

15 min warm up
    , then we go in.

...If you 'got so much game,' then why do you need a warm up?

LAWSE.

You're on a roll today, ? ...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    u such a lame...lol...subliminal ?...quite clearly i was callin u a ? LOL...but i guess it hurt your feelings so much that it brought out your female triats n started talking bout random ass ? that didn teven hav anything to do with this thread in theh first place, lol...its cool tho...im'a beat u, make u my son...n then forget your name again...

its wateva...
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    u such a lame...lol...subliminal ?...quite clearly i was callin u a ? LOL...but i guess it hurt your feelings so much that it brought out your female triats n started talking bout random ass ? that didn teven hav anything to do with this thread in theh first place, lol...its cool tho...im'a beat u, make u my son...n then forget your name again...

its wateva...

LOL

Only lames catch feelings over a LIE...A lie over the Internet, at that.

Either send the Match Invite, or Log the ? off, ? ...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Damn this thread got interesting.... post up who won when yall finish B

the ? too scared to play me...

thats why he put in marvel vs capcom...he runnin scared...

after i chew this ? up, im'a post up the results 4 all to see...then after that anybody else that got a problem with me in the arcade can step forth and i'll humble them to.

im tired of ? ? ...is this the arcade or the powder room ?...lets settle this once n 4 all... mano e mano...nuff with the talkin...i want blood.
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010

after i chew this ? up, im'a post up the results 4 all to see...then after that anybody else that got a problem with me in the arcade can step forth and i'll humble them to.

im tired of ? ? ...is this the arcade or the powder room ?...lets settle this once n 4 all... mano e mano...nuff with the talkin...i want blood.

LOL

The day anyone is scared of a ? is when the World will end. LMAO@This ? and his '15-minute Warm Ups.' Who the ? are you? Lil' Mac in a Pink Sweatsuit?

LMAO

Where's the Match Invite, ? ?

EDIT: I'm waiting...
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010

LMAO

...Look at you--All that talk, and STILL no invite?

What's the problem? "You was talkin' that good ? just a second ago!!"[/Stinkmeaner]

LOL
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    What yall tryna play eachother in?

Street Fighter IV. I'm waitin' on this lame, then he sends me a message, talkin' about 'We'll play some other time...In 3 days.'

LMAO

My question is, with all that ? he was talkin,' why would he need 3 days to practice? This ain't no fight after school on the Playground.

He talkin' ? like he done won Tournaments or somethin...
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited March 2010
    My gamer tag = hotxcold