124»

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What yall tryna play eachother in?

street fighter...

but i jus remmeber we put the clocks forward out here, so its actually 4am...i wont have time to beat him down unfortuneatly...

so i decided to spare him for now, its only fair...

i even suggested he take 3 days to go away n practice to prepare for me...

im not a bully after all.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    street fighter...

but i jus remmeber we put the clocks forward out here, so its actually 4am...i wont have time to beat him down unfortuneatly...

so i decided to spare him for now, its only fair...

i even suggested he take 3 days to go away n practice to prepare for me...

im not a bully after all.

...Damn, look at that. For once, you're right--You're not a bully...You're a ? . A bigger ? with every post you make.

Speaking of the game, in the interest of Good Video Game Sportsmanship, I won't even play Street Fighter IV for those imaginary 3 days of yours.

LOL@Your excuse--"Waah, it's 4 AM here!"

...So the ? what? You just spent over an hour catching Ls. Why would time matter now? All that time you just spent DUCKING ME ONLINE (Even after I sent you a Match Invite) and sending me "I'm Sorry" Messages on PSN, we could've already played at least 3 Matches.

LMAO

Loser...
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    HAWWW man! all these pages i read and no match!? booo! lol
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote:
    HAWWW man! all these pages i read and no match!? booo! lol
    lol. word.

...Not my fault or my problem.
    PimpMVP wrote:
    For real tho...if I haven't played a game in months...I would need time to get back in rhythm... I don't see the problem.... especially if I've been hooked on another game..

...That's only part of the issue--Everybody gets rusty in games over time, no one's arguing that. The issue is don't talk ? & brag like you're ? in a game (When it's been proven that you're NOT), then turn around and not only duck and dodge the other person online, but need 3 days to practice. I allowed the '15-minute warm-up' ? , but 3 days?

The ? ?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lol this ? is comedy. Yall should have a first to 10 wins
  • Johnny Green V
    Johnny Green V Banned Users Posts: 92
    edited March 2010
    Options
    psn: tm-1999

come see me in game if u got a problem with me...

as if u cna get sued for posting links, your ? ...n that ? wasnt even true...so like i said..only a dumb ? wud believe everything he reads..

its hilrious wen a ? who i dont even kno jumps on my ? ...who the ? r u ?...u got 36 posts n apprently u kno me, wat type of ? ? is that... ive played u on street fighter ? when ? i havent even played SF in like 6 months lol...the hell ?

stop actin like a groupie, ? aint a good look.
    Eh, hope you ain't tryin to say I'm lying about that because this was told to me by odeisel in an email. He said that ? to me because of personal info i put up on some chick and that he blocked it and didn't give out any of your info when HBO came after the site and wanted to go after you for posting the links. He told me he wouldn't do that for me and that I would be on my own. So, it is what it is. Maybe you didn't even know it happened, but it did, just to let you know now.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pretty soon nobody will have ? cause urbody stealin.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Does anyone know how to avoid getting banned ?
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eh, hope you ain't tryin to say I'm lying about that because this was told to me by odeisel in an email. He said that ? to me because of personal info i put up on some chick and that he blocked it and didn't give out any of your info when HBO came after the site and wanted to go after you for posting the links. He told me he wouldn't do that for me and that I would be on my own. So, it is what it is. Maybe you didn't even know it happened, but it did, just to let you know now.

na i read the thread were OD said it, but it was never that serious seeing as i never uploaded anything...sum dude asked were he cop the wire, n i posted links from another site...n od never ever mentioned the ? to me, he was probably covering his own ass....n u was talkin bout the hbo n gettin sued, tryin make it sound like it was serious...wen it was'nt even close to bein serious...

but like u said, if anybody gon gettin sued on the ic...its probably gon be u n all those other dudes that love to hack and expose people on the IC, lol
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    For real tho...if I haven't played a game in months...I would need time to get back in rhythm... I don't see the problem.... especially if I've been hooked on another game..

Just make sure yall play and post up in 3 days...

exactly...

vagrant or bcotton were the last person i remember playing...n we played 4 fun...i talked alot of ? b4 and after our matches but it was just for jokes...this ? shyhiem obviously took the ? serious n got offended by my bragging, so he tried to revive hurt feelings from 6 months ago...sad thing is...nobody even kno who the ? this ? is...

if vagrant n bcotton can ? thru n confirm wen the last time i played them was...cos this ? try lyin talkin bout a few months...even if it was i still wudnt remember or care about his irrelevant ass...

mw2 dropped november, i kno for a fact i aint played SF since then...so thats 4-5 months at the LEAST...

i dont even ? with SF or play it serious like that, but seeing as it means so much to him...i toldhim to see me in game, i cudnt think of why else he was so mad...so a 1 on 1 is the best way to settle it.

3 days should be ample time to get bk in the rhythm of things...i guess we could both benefit from the training period...but hes going need it more...cos i be damned if i let that hoe beat me.
  • Shyheim
    edited March 2010
    Options
    exactly...

vagrant or bcotton were the last person i remember playing...n we played 4 fun...i talked alot of ? b4 and after our matches but it was just for jokes...this ? shyhiem obviously took the ? serious n got offended by my bragging, so he tried to revive hurt feelings from 6 months ago...sad thing is...nobody even kno who the ? this ? is...

if vagrant n bcotton can ? thru n confirm wen the last time i played them was...cos this ? try lyin talkin bout a few months...even if it was i still wudnt remember or care about his irrelevant ass...

mw2 dropped november, i kno for a fact i aint played SF since then...so thats 4-5 months at the LEAST...

i dont even ? with SF or play it serious like that, but seeing as it means so much to him...i toldhim to see me in game, i cudnt think of why else he was so mad...so a 1 on 1 is the best way to settle it.

3 days should be ample time to get bk in the rhythm of things...i guess we could both benefit from the training period...but hes going need it more...cos i be damned if i let that hoe beat me.

...So you talking ? about 'Droppin' PSNs, Rematches, and catching feelings about someone accusing you of posting links to The Wire on here' is ME 'taking ? seriously?'

LOL

You ? -made Attention ? --You obviously enjoy hearing yourself talk/Seeing your own font on the screen. Too late to save your 'E-Rep (As if you ever had one),' ? ...

'Irrevelant...' Please. You catching feelings for 3 pages over a LIE makes you more irrelevant than anything on this Forum...
  • Johnny Green V
    Johnny Green V Banned Users Posts: 92
    edited March 2010
    Options
    na i read the thread were OD said it, but it was never that serious seeing as i never uploaded anything...sum dude asked were he cop the wire, n i posted links from another site...n od never ever mentioned the ? to me, he was probably covering his own ass....n u was talkin bout the hbo n gettin sued, tryin make it sound like it was serious...wen it was'nt even close to bein serious...

but like u said, if anybody gon gettin sued on the ic...its probably gon be u n all those other dudes that love to hack and expose people on the IC, lol

I said Odeisel told me that ? in an email not in a thread. Don't know if it was true or he just made the ? up to try and scare me (not like it would) but that's where i got that info from.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    exactly...

Last time i fought spliff mustve been last year
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Real ? steal games word
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the tags for this thread killed it,, funny ? lol