Why Y'all call USPA fake?

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I got all my Ralph Lauren Polos from Macy's on sale days. I'm not paying the $65. I also have some outlets less than 50 miles out but didn't like the color selection the times I went.

i work there on the weekends and i been waiting for them to hit the clearance price mark on the one day sales before i go buy them,and even have to go as far as hiding the ones
    i want in the stock rooms sbecause my size sold out quite fast (small and medium)....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    lacoste over ery thang. Boi, boi, boi. #idoit

lacoste is fresh but they cost more than ralph
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    It's hard for me to find cheap big and tall polls....I just end up paying full price most of the time
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    95% is way too high! i can guarantee u not one polo i bought off there is fake.
    Word, ? paying retail.
    There are some gems u have to look for but they're worth it, the fakes are usually easy to spot.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Word, ? paying retail.
    There are some gems u have to look for but they're worth it, the fakes are usually easy to spot.

I laugh at cats when you can see the white paper underneath the horse...
  • cotdamn85
    cotdamn85 Members Posts: 3
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    True, but that doesn't mean cats should be getting clowned for wearing USPA

yea, honestly people shouldn't get picked on about what they wear period. But the thing is uspa is cheap, I think they even have it in dollar stores. Add that to the fact that it shares the same logo with expensive and more exclusive Ralph Lauren and people start clownin. Its just like when people were rocking fake Jordans. They all come from china, but one is high quality, expensive and endorsed by nike so everything else is wrong and or lame.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I got all my Ralph Lauren Polos from Macy's on sale days. I'm not paying the $65. I also have some outlets less than 50 miles out but didn't like the color selection the times I went.

yea im from houston, but live in san antonio. there is a n polo outlet in San Marcose, and their color selection aint all of that.. but the exepensive team polos are marked down pretty damn good!! but yea u got me ? up! why would i spend $70 for one polo when i can get two for that same price.?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i understand that ? is its own brand or whatever....but to be real the only reason it sells is because it looks like ralph lauren polo....they wait for ralph to drop sumn...then copy it but turn the horse a lil bit or sumn...i saw one ? ass uspa shirt i swear it was two dudes on the horse like nut to butt lmao...they didnt even have the clubs they was just chillin
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    If it ain't in neiman, barney's or bloomies I ain't doing it.....
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    don't wear it....my mother bought some plaid canvas USPA shoes recently from Marshalls and she thought it was Ralph Lauren until i pointed out the difference between the RL canvas
    shoes in my closet and the ? she just bought
  • Mellow Hype
    Mellow Hype Members Posts: 916
    edited July 2011
    i see you all got that white boy swag.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I have 3 Ralph Lauren polo shirts in my rotation and I gotta say this: I like the brand but if you've ever paid $80 for a "REAL" polo, then you out here LAUCING. Don't matter how rich you are, Rich dudes don't stay rich by wasting all their money.
  • Hello BKLYN
    Hello BKLYN Members Posts: 19
    edited July 2011
    I consider USPA fake polo...
    just like First Down and South Pole were fake North Faces
    Moutain Gear was fake field timberlands
    extahsy was fake avirex

cant wear fake ?
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i understand that ? is its own brand or whatever....but to be real the only reason it sells is because it looks like ralph lauren polo....they wait for ralph to drop sumn...then copy it but turn the horse a lil bit or sumn...i saw one ? ass uspa shirt i swear it was two dudes on the horse like nut to butt lmao...they didnt even have the clubs they was just chillin

dead
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I consider USPA fake polo...
    just like First Down and South Pole were fake North Faces
    Moutain Gear was fake field timberlands
    extahsy was fake avirex

cant wear fake ?

Too bad USPA came out BEFORE Ralph Lauren Polo
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ they was jus chillen. Fashion Forward be funnier than the Donkey sometime.
  • HallOfFameCity
    HallOfFameCity Members Posts: 1
    @DMTxCannabis^^^ its Hilfiger
    as in Tommy Hilfiger the clothing brand
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok...I was referring to a line by ? C.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everybody, well most ppl, know that USPA aint fake. It's just cheap. If that ? was $80 a shirt just like Ralph Lauren, ? would be rockin them ? the same.

I use to Work in retail Ralph Lauren ? is made in Bangledesh,,, USPA made in India.. with the same damn materials...a USPA shirt cost 40-50 regular price... Ralph Lauren about 60-80

its foolish to argue over this imo its just a difference in price really and yes USPA came out first
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt wear USPA, because people who dont know ? will think you got knock off ? lol

And ? Ebay, I dont buy ? off there... Even if what you got aint fake, theres still always 0000000000000.1% doubt in the back of your head what you got is forgazey lol

Lacoste started the Polo shirt craze for Me... They where the ? in London, still around but I dont rock them anymore
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    To each of their own.
    Wear clothes that you know that looks good on you, rather than to buy clothes what everyone has on. I stay away from brands people hype over the most, with limited options.
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Who gives a ? when it came out

Keep wearing ur ? uspa and ill keep clowning u

^^^Put your soul in ether, I a rock a white tee before I rock some USPA or whatever the ? its called them ? is 9.99 at kmart.

• SecondChanceBro
    yeah it came out first but RL polo made polo shirts hot period....

True, but that doesn't mean cats should be getting clowned for wearing USPA

Yes they should.
  • SecondChanceBro
    ? would stop getting clowned if USPA did not try to mimic Polo's Big Pony design, stop wearing that fake Big Pony ? and I will give you a pass.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    USPA been in business longer than Polo; but Polo became more fashionable..with that said i would never be caught wearing USPA..i just rock the Polo, Rugby, and Lacoste (cost more than Polo and is never on sale)