Want to be in the new ILLUS video?

skeep
skeep Members Posts: 298
edited March 2010 in The Essence
From http://www.adamwallenta.com

Hey, all! I am preparing to put together a new video for my song READY and I would love to have you all participate.

If you are interested, read on!

1. If you live in CT or the Tri-State area and are willing to travel I will be scheduling dates to film in person. Hit me with a message so we can discuss. The rest of the details are below.

2. If you live out of state or in another country you can still participate, you just have to film (video) yourself and send me the digital file, via yousendit or rapidshare or any of the other many sites. Just upload a Quicktime file and send me the link.

3. As I mentioned the next video is for READY. If you have the song, GREAT! If not you can get it on ITUNES or listen and stream it right here.

4. You can participate in two ways. 1. Memorize the song (or at least parts of it) and perform it as if it is yours. I would love to have people perform it while doing everyday things as if you are just rapping along to your own personal theme music, but feel free to film yourself in the most creative ways possible. Make it YOUR song! And don’t forget to have fun! 2. I’d like everyone to also film them selves holding up signs saying what they are ready for. Listen to the song, are you ready for change, a new day, more love, peace, happiness, health care reform, ready for a nap, time with family, a new job, the end of war, equality? Of course this is supposed to be a positive song so TeaBaggers are not welcome and those who spew racism or prejudice of any kind will not be considered. Make the sign stand out, be creative and again, have fun! You can even rap along while holding the sign. Make sure to rap along for the length of the song so we have as much material to use as possible. Please keep the video under 5 minutes though.

5. As mentioned above I am preparing dates to film in person. So if you are local shoot me a message and I will be in touch.

Read the LYRICS and memorize the song.

Deadline is April 22nd.

Email video links to illus@americanmule.com

PEACE!