Why Does Prince Get A Pass?

Options

Comments

• CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The eighties were pretty ? , them oldhead ? can't call Prince and Michael ? , because they would be calling themselves ? . Prince is a ? guy and it's okay for yall to like a ? guy's music.

It seems that if you sing love songs it doesn't matter what you did/are (e.g. Chris Brown, R Kelly, Michael jackson, etc.)
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    There's a lot of ? at a Prince concert.

There's a lot of ? at every R&B concert, ? every concert
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i was about to make thid thread earlier, like what is womens obsession with homosexual?
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dailmotion makes you sit through 30 seconds of commercial. Horrible.

I would not be surprised if prince is totally straight, just eccentric and bored. When you get as much ass as he does, he probably enjoys finding weird things to stimulate him and shock others.

Plus his music is great. He can't lose.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cuz he's ? prince. Game. Blouses
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sh0t wrote: »
    Dailmotion makes you sit through 30 seconds of commercial. Horrible.

I would not be surprised if prince is totally straight, just eccentric and bored. When you get as much ass as he does, he probably enjoys finding weird things to stimulate him and shock others.

Plus his music is great. He can't lose.
    losing the hunger for ? sound like a gateway to being ?
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^^^INSANE.. (But, we still love ya!)

I remember a ? guy telling me how HORRIBLE Prince looked in this video.

I hate his make up and his hair in this vid. It's usually flawless but you can't always be on point.
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Like someone said earlier

Rick James displayed similar behavior and Rick James was known as one the most hood ? you would ever meet.

It was just a sign of the time.

Look at George Clinton Parliament and Bootsy Collins ? even KISS and other rock bands during that time, all them ? was rocking high heel boots and wearing moist ? .
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    losing the hunger for ? sound like a gateway to being ?

lmaoooo thats some true ? ....I've never gave prince a pass, i could give a ? how many classics this dude dropped....and ? keep talking about how much ? was thrown at him, look at rickie martin
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Topps wrote: »
    Like someone said earlier

Rick James displayed similar behavior and Rick James was known as one the most hood ? you would ever meet.

It was just a sign of the time.

Look at George Clinton Parliament and Bootsy Collins ? even KISS and other rock bands during that time, all them ? was rocking high heel boots and wearing moist ? .

Yep the 80's hair bands were all over the androgynous look but those dudes got plenty of women.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think hes ? *shrug*
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why are alleged straight males who has such issues with ? so concerned with who is ? from who isnt. I think nowadays males have no clue about sexuality and question their straightness.

this is why they are so concerned about people like Prince because they arent sure about their own sexuality so guys like Prince makes them nervous
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    why are alleged straight males who has such issues with ? so concerned with who is ? from who isnt. I think nowadays males have no clue about sexuality and question their straightness.

this is why they are so concerned about people like Prince because they arent sure about their own sexuality so guys like Prince makes them nervous

Flawless logic once again.
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think hes ? *shrug*
    ^^^^ I love this chick... I really do. Y'all just don't understand.^^^^^^
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »

Thank you, Dr. Vibes.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ima fan of his music but Prince is ? /bi... ? look like Bambis mom
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dont think he gets a pass. He makes good music, has a classic movie or 2 IMO and we grew up on him. But im not about to be chillin with him or crying at his concerts or anything.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man I dunno......prince is a one of a kind dude....my ex was in love with prince. She told me she'd let him beat.......a broad will lie about ? a regular ? , but she told me to my face she give the goods to prince....even if we were still together.....damn

I never honestly looked at what its about him that make people go crazy..........I'm sorry but I'm not on the "Well I'm not ? if I ? prince" bandwagon some of these ? be on.......but I will say that ? do be mind ? these hoes........
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Didn't Prince turn Carmen Electra to the freak that she is today? Yea, that was enough for me, Prince the GOAT. Whenever you get a little fame you know the ? rumors pop up out of nowhere. It's just like Kanye right now. Dude does nothing but smash out the baddest of ? , but if he wears a pair of pants that are tighter than your average he a flame. smh
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i don't give the ? a pass for anything he does.
    he is a selfish man, he should have been done had a child to pass his legacy on to, all that ? work and he got no one to pass the mitochondria on too.

Imagine the Child Prodigy he would produce. Prince play 47 damn instruments and all for what? A catalog?
    ? that. Be a damn man and do what the ? you were placed on this earth to do. All that "bible" thumping he does and doesn't even follow the rules of procreation.

one monkey don't stop the show.

Prince had a son named Boy Gregory, born October 16, 1996 who was born with Pfeiffer syndrome and died a week after birth.
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The ? made Purple Rain. He could get on a jumbotron gettin' piped by 5 ? and it stil doesn't negate the fact that the ? made Purple Rain.

lolol......
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Never a fan but I always assumed he was a flaming ? ...
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Beezy could get it :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SMH, some of yall wasnt even alive when Prince hit the scene in the late 70's to understand what Prince was doing, Not only Prince is a musical genius but he's genius period. That was Prince who schitck in the late 70's to have people guessing was he ? or straight, Prince Pushed the boundaries in Black Music. If you go back to and listen to ? Mind album you see what prince was doing. Prince is one of the Last Great one's alive, the dude is a musician who jammed with Miles Davis and he study his art. I mean he wrote, produced and played every instrument on THE TIME first album, Ran the 80's with the Minneapolis Sound. Bagged Vainty, Apolliona, Shelia E, Shelia Easton, Lol I mean the ? use to do some suspect ? , but that's Prince - the ? dont do that ? no more.

I gotta give Prince a Proper thread in here

Now when Prince want to do some R&B he does it, why you think The Time was for.