Why Does Prince Get A Pass?

123457»

Comments

• stone crazy
    stone crazy Members Posts: 13
    edited June 2011
    First of all, why the ? are you worried about how people perceive his sexuality? If he's ? , I wouldn't be surprised. Still, I like his music. I think you got some issues we don't know about. Why are you even thinking about Prince's sex life if you think he's ? ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    "one monkey don't stop the show..."

maybe if ya'll know it all's read a full post and had some level of reading comprehension, i wouldn't have to keep repeating myself...

What The Hell are u talking about, all I said was that he had a child but it died.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    That one pic posted earlier was very suspect. I still like his music though
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    He started this in the 70s. So he gets a pass.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    dude is bi. ? him and his ? music.
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    edited June 2011
    prince has had sex w/ badder bishes than u've even seen in ur little world... the man is a living LEGEND.... prince over mj all day every day...
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Didn't Prince turn Carmen Electra to the freak that she is today? Yea, that was enough for me, Prince the GOAT. Whenever you get a little fame you know the ? rumors pop up out of nowhere. It's just like Kanye right now. Dude does nothing but smash out the baddest of ? , but if he wears a pair of pants that are tighter than your average he a flame. smh

Bruh... Do you truly believe that ? rumors about Prince just popped up outta no where? Have you seen him? You're telling me that he looks just like your average guy? I agree with your point about people always accusing famous people of being ? , but COME ON.... You gotta admit that people have a legit reason for assuming Prince might be fruity.
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    prince has had sex w/ badder bishes than u've even seen in ur little world... the man is a living LEGEND.... prince over mj all day every day...

how do we know they weren't using strap ons fuckinghim in his ass?

LOL but seriously my remark earlier was just cos i don't give 2 ? about his sexuality. music is decent enough i guess. to each their own. dude will be remembered as a legend, and ? or not or whatever he is, won't change a damn thing.

Peace mayne! p.s who the ? is frank ocean? lol i just need to go educate myself in that ? lol
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    I just coudln't stand hearing his ? on tv screaming notes and ? like he was getting anally hurt
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    dude always did give me the hebejebes
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    You can't accurately judge 70's/80's artist based on what they wore....

Grandmaster_Flash_and_The_Furious_Five.jpg

? ... In the 80's you would see the most thugged out O.G. killer in the hood rockin' a pair of "John Stockton" shorts.

I could see Omar doing that ? while shooting a ? with the shotty............................
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ? or nay he got more ? than you will ever ascertain in this lifetime. sad really
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Purple rain is nooooooooooooooowhere on the level of thriller...

I like prince' songs, but im not a fan on him

148hjtc.jpg

also. this pic is a terrible photoshop. I know some of the brothas in this thread really wanted to see da gawd in a dress and all but...

this is the original photo

prince_a_postcard_1.jpg
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    ? or nay he got more ? than you will ever ascertain in this lifetime. sad really

I think it'd be more accurate to say he would "get more celebrity ? "... cos other than that I'd say who would know.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Prince invented sex.