Who says Obama is a murderer ? An 'Assassin' ?

John Prewett
John Prewett Members Posts: 755
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
De T-faggers ? nope. Repukelicans ? nope. Stormfront ? nope. KKK ? nope.

Louis Farrakhan, dat who !

"Louis Farrakhan, speaking at the American Clergy Leadership Conference on May 28, lambasted President Barack Obama over the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and U.S. military intervention in Libya, calling him an “assassin” and a “murderer.”

"We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart,” Farrakhan said, in a video making the rounds on the internet. But he has turned into someone else, Farrakhan told the crowd. “Now he's an assassin..........”"

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/06/15/minister-louis-farrakhan-calls-barack-obama-a-murderer-video/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/louis-farrakhan-obama-murderer-assassin_n_880973.html
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/06/21/louis-farrakhan-obama-is-a-murderer-assassin/

Comments

• elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited June 2011
    ................................so what?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    More and more Black people are waking up to the con artist known as Obama. Travis Smiley, Cornell West, Lupe Fiasco, and now Farrakhan.

I'm glad Black people are waking up. Farrakhan isn't lying, and neither did Lupe in calling Obama a terrorist.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    interesting use of dialect
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    And this is coming from the man that supposedly had Malcolm X assassinated.
  • John Prewett
    edited June 2011
    elhuey wrote: »
    . ...............................so what?

So next time you see White opposition to Obama, don't "kneejerk reaction" that it's just due to race.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    So next time you see White opposition to Obama, don't "kneejerk reaction" that it's just due to race.

no but when you write "louis farakhan DAT WHO" I might think you are racist
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2011
    no but when you write "louis farakhan dat who" i might think you are racist

lol...........
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited June 2011
    Wait, I'm confused...

Is it because Farrakkan is black that his opinion of Obama is more valid?

Is it because he agrees with white people (the same whites he calls devil) that makes it more valid?

Or is his opinion more valid because he's a man of esteem and his opinions in general are more valid (including whites and the devil thing)

What's the point of this?
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited June 2011

as long as this opposition has legitimate criticism that doen't involve his birth certificate or the often said 'he's not like us, he's not one of us', then i won't have that knee-? reaction.

black people have criticized obama from the very beginning, the people who have supported him have been pretty critical of him, idk anyone who is happy with him. thats why i dont understand why you are bringing up Farrakkan.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Farrakkan has been a clown since way before this... i don't believe that he killed malcolm x tho
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    what bodies obama got?
  • John Prewett
    edited June 2011
    elhuey wrote: »
    as long as this opposition has legitimate criticism that doen't involve his birth certificate or the often said 'he's not like us, he's not one of us', then i won't have that knee-? reaction.

black people have criticized obama from the very beginning, the people who have supported him have been pretty critical of him, idk anyone who is happy with him. thats why i dont understand why you are bringing up Farrakkan.

Come vote time [if an election is held next Nov], Obama versus any Republican you've heard of,

who ya gonna vote for ?

[and if, if, if, you have a Republican you actually like, name him/her.....

I promise to keep it a secret just tween us]
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    what bodies obama got?

Is this a serious question? Obama has more bodies than Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer combined. And Obama has killed more innocent people too.....collateral damage is the politically correct term.

That's okay with you? Aight than.....I guess it's all good when a ? is aiming his Uzi at his enemies and pops off the heads of innocent kids along the way. It's just collateral damage.

Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, and Eme members......spray away.
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited July 2011
    if amerikkka was 3rd world country almost every president would have been @ international court
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Whatever. It's racial. His policies are just gravy. He is carrying out and continuing Bush policies, yet the same people who loved Bush don't like him.

White people will ? in your face and tell you it's rain..........you know.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Is this a serious question? Obama has more bodies than Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer combined. And Obama has killed more innocent people too.....collateral damage is the politically correct term.

That's okay with you? Aight than.....I guess it's all good when a ? is aiming his Uzi at his enemies and pops off the heads of innocent kids along the way. It's just collateral damage.

Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, and Eme members......spray away.

obama aint personally ? anybody. neither did charles manson btw. the "assassin" would be the person who did the deed. if you wanna say he responsible for deaths whatever...

but assassin? nope
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited July 2011

[/url]

Dat who said dat der did he? Damn! Den dat dude done did em dead!
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    obama aint personally ? anybody. neither did charles manson btw. the "assassin" would be the person who did the deed. if you wanna say he responsible for deaths whatever...

but assassin? nope

Yeah he's not an assassin, obviously. As far as I know hes never killed a man himself but he does have a huge body count as president right now. But Farrakhan has lots of good points here....
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Damn Farrakhan is fed up...They used to be cool.

And yes, a lot of blacks are starting to wake up from the 3 year old Obama dream and the old guard black Democrats don't like that.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    He's not an assassin at all that's the ? that do the actual act of killing, he's the don, the head of the syndicate, the President.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    he's the president and he does the same ? up ? every other president does