I kinda hate Justin Timberlake y'all

Options

Comments

• Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Usher >>> Justin music wise.
    But I like Justin. He's funny & cute to me as an actor. He did a good job in Black Snake Moan.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    That is debatable. But Justin is a better artist than Usher tho

How so? ........
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JT has some bangers, but he threw Janet under the bus after Tittygate so fuckim.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Never ? with his music or cared to....but I'll say this much, that white-boy is a sissified ? ...I don't know why ? let this ? infiltrate the R-n-B game after the dude came out and said "I'm using the R-n-B genre as a catapult to advance my solo career"....? him. I'm glad Kells had the ? to step up and gave that curly-haired white devil a piece of his mind. ? him, his music, and his ? acting career. And lets not talk about the Janet incident.....? ?
  • Bustamove
    Bustamove Members Posts: 133
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Never ? with his music or cared to....but I'll say this much, that white-boy is a sissified ? ...I don't know why ? let this ? infiltrate the R-n-B game after the dude came out and said "I'm using the R-n-B genre as a catapult to advance my solo career"....? him. I'm glad Kells had the ? to step up and gave that curly-haired white devil a piece of his mind. ? him, his music, and his ? acting career. And lets not talk about the Janet incident.....? ?

Explain this please.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Take It From Here is probably the best song he's recorded in his solo career next to Losing My Way...but yeah he needs to drop a new album already...this 4-5 yr break ? is pretty arrogant
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was on the fence re: respecting JT until his Grammy performance where he played piano, dropped a LOTUG backbeat and jammed with the living legend Arturo Sandoval.

After that it was a wrap.

So, this vid is for all of you who have a problem giving JT his props (and who think that one-trick-pony Usher is a better artist, SMH).
  • redclay
    redclay Members Posts: 9
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

Congratulations Yamoley! You've just posted the millionth racist anti white comment on this racist forum.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I respect him in the music sense. But I can't stand him in the fact that every woman in hollywood wants to f**k him like he's the jr. version of George Clonney. But hey what did you guys expect he's one of the biggest celeb's to white folks meaning that EVERYTHING he does is gonna loved by white people from the ages of 5 to 35 just look at Justin Beiber.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He ite, nothing special, not really someone i check for. In regards to the comparisons with Usher, i feel they're both on the same level, but Jt hasn't dropped anything that could match up to 'My Way'.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How so? ........

He is a songwriter , plays instruments . Usher does neither . And everything Usher can do JT can do . He can dance , sing , entertain .
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He is a songwriter , plays instruments . Usher does neither . And everything Usher can do JT can do . He can dance , sing , entertain .

JT can actually act.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He makes good albums ill admit that. Great chemistry with Timbo and the Neptunes.

But he comes across as an attention ? . And he's really trying to push into acting when he's not that great of an actor and not terribly funny. He tries too hard to sell his charisma and charm in place of a lack of acting ability.

Like ? , make your followup to FutureSex/Lovesounds within this decade.

Did you read reviews for Social Network breh? Critics love the ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Usher >>>>>>>>>>>JT but JT killing on the secondary career.(acting)

And Timberland does not need JT. Really dude! Timberland has made careers in the 90's and 2K.

But dude is cool. Hell he smoke too! So he is typical Memphis. I can see him bumping "space age pimping" (8ball and MJG) while macking on J. Biel!
  • garv
    edited June 2011
    Options

Justin ain't as solid as Usher on the dancing tip, but he has him beat on everything else apart from catalogue.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Justin ain't as solid as Usher on the dancing tip, but he has him beat on everything else apart from catalogue.

This

And I preferred Justified to Confessions

The 'Tunes killed that ?
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »

He is not a bad dancer tho . He is just white .
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like Justin's music and would welcome another album even though it's not something I'm really anticipating. Right now Justin's in the same position as Ginuwine after he dropped The Bachelor and 100%. The bar has been set high for the next album.

Justified and Futuresex/Lovesounds still get played especially Futuresex/Lovesounds. I prefer Justin's music to Usher's. Usher got classics, but Justin's albums are better.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shout out to miss leading i see you baby, yea i'm simping ain't no shame in my game

This my fav song from his
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like Cry Me A River, My Love, and Until The End of Time. Something about him I cannot stand. I don't like the site of this dude. He rubs me the wrong way.
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I can't hate no ? who has ? :

Scarlett Johanson
    Jessica Beil
    Brittany Spears in her prime (took her v-card)
    Rihanna
    Olivia Munn
    Kate Hudson
    Cameron Diaz
    Tatyana ALi
    Alyssa Milano
    Janet Jackson

Justin Timberlake, Derrick Jeter, John Mayer, and George Clooney are walking pimps.

lol, only in his dreams. the jessica biel, cameron diaz, and brittany spears we all know that is true and it wouldn't surprise me if he slept with rihanna, she'll sleep with anythying. but the others, naw.

never been a justin timberlake fan, never will be
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like Justin's music and would welcome another album even though it's not something I'm really anticipating. Right now Justin's in the same position as Ginuwine after he dropped The Bachelor and 100%. The bar has been set high for the next album.

Justified and Futuresex/Lovesounds still get played especially Futuresex/Lovesounds. I prefer Justin's music to Usher's. Usher got classics, but Justin's albums are better.

i'd say comparing him to Ginuwine would be insult to JT career wise
  • garv
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

On a real his had far more success than Ginuwine, i'd rather listen to Ginuwines music though.
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I'm talking musically and how I perceive them. Futuresex/Lovesounds reminds me a lot of Ginuwine's The Bachelor mainly because of the way they are structured. Both albums have that song followed by an interlude structure that carried throughout the album. Both of their solo projects had heavy input from Timbaland. Both were massive successes in their respective genres and now they are at the point where it's like continuing to work with Tim or stepping out and going in a different direction. In Ginuwine's case, he came back with a platinum third album that only had one Timbo track even though every album afterward hasn't been as successful. Justin hints at going back in for a third solo album, but doesn't have a clear direction.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I can't hate no ? who has ? :

Scarlett Johanson
    Jessica Beil
    Brittany Spears in her prime (took her v-card)
    Rihanna
    Olivia Munn
    Kate Hudson
    Cameron Diaz
    Tatyana ALi
    Alyssa Milano
    Janet Jackson

Justin Timberlake, Derrick Jeter, John Mayer, and George Clooney are walking pimps.

Damn....can't be mad at that lol..