Win IGN's Top 25 PSN Games

joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in IllGaming
We're giving one reader every download we hold dear.

In case you missed it, IGN named its Top 25 PlayStation Network Games today. Hooray and such. However, rather than just yell at us in the comments about how we didn't rank your favorite the way you wanted -- and I'm being honest, go do that -- how about you try and win those games?

IGN has one PlayStation Network voucher code that will grant one lucky winner each of our Top 25 PSN Games. Stacking, The Last Guy, Shatter -- each and every game in one glorious code that's worth more than $250.

win-igns-top-25-psn-games-20110616113641815.jpg
IGN's Top 25 PlayStation Network Games

How do you win these 25 games? It's easy. Post a comment below about your favorite PlayStation Network game of all time. Then, post the same comment as a blog on your My IGN blog (it's free if you haven't signed up yet). Next Friday -- June 24, 2011 -- we'll pick our favorite comment, verify that you posted it on your blog, and reach out to give you the code. Easy right?

You're damn right it's easy. So comment below, post on your My IGN blog, and then read our Top 25 PlayStation Network Games article again. Cool?

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1177021p1.html

Comments