Short Dudes?

Options

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i my ex wife is 6', I'm 5'9 and we used to get raised eyebrows every now and then
    I know people are looking at y'all like 'y that lil boy got his hands around his moms waist lol

uh, i'm a hetero-male bro so if u looking for my type I think it's time to tell ya fam the lie u been living..........

LOL at first statement....

DEAD on 2nd post.....
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    Yeah it used to ? me off lol They act like we on midget status or somethin the average height for a woman is 5"3 and the average height for a man is 5"9 so i felll 3 inches short of that so what? lol that's ok Im about to ? on em big time i'll be having the last laugh in a minute

not anymore fam...

as of present

average female height= 5'6
    average male height= 5'10
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    not anymore fam...

as of present

average female height= 5'6
    average male height= 5'10

source please?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im pretty sure the average female height is still 5'4ish...heel height dont count b

im 5'8 but built like a Nubian ? with boyish good looks so my height never played against me...game aka confidence is numero uno in this life playboy...dont take nothin these broads say personal OP
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'7 in this ? !

^^^^^^^^^^^
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ these threads a couple of times a month for people to post their irrelevant heights, especially when this question was directed towards women.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    lol @ these threads a couple of times a month for people to post their irrelevant heights, especially when this question was directed towards women.

It really was
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Like back in the day, short dudes wasn't really geting that much love but nowadays it doesn't really matter. It's all about the swag like threadstarter said.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'6. It matters to some girls.

I dont know. It seems like the 6' + dudes get at me most of the time. Dude like 6'5 tryna holler. Thats too tall.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'6 post in this ? . But I generally like girls who are small anyways. Even tho I've done my share of 5'7 chicks.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'11 post, wish I was taller though. Most girls like tall guys, short ? stay losing.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not gonna front, wish I was at least 2-3 inches taller but oh well. My game is tight.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    6'3 post up in this ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just realized TS was not the ? CapitalB
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im 5'8/5'9, not short but not really tall, just a bit below average i guess. never been worried about my height except when i was 4'11 coming into 10th grade. but anyway, i just always wanted a short girl cause i figured her ? would be less deep, and my ? is small. and now im with a 5'2 girl. that works for me.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not really feelin short guys. I'm 5'6" maybe a little over, and I prefer 5'10" and up. It's probably already been said but I just feel more feminine with a taller man. A guy my height makes me feel boyish and I don't like it. Not a tomboy, never wanted to be one. I like feeling girly and protected, and also just a little bit intimidated by his size. I guess the danger is sexy thing is true.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    6'3 post up in this ?

Here, Here!!!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    in school i was always in the short part of the class than i just grew out of nowhere.. (fam a bunch of tall mofos)
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'10 - 6'2 = perfect.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    im 5'8/5'9, not short but not really tall, just a bit below average i guess. Never been worried about my height except when i was 4'11 coming into 10th grade. But anyway, i just always wanted a short girl cause i figured her ? would be less deep, and my ? is small. And now im with a 5'2 girl. That works for me.

lmao...............
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    5'10 - 6'2 = perfect.

So can a guy be too tall for you?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'11 but the ? that kills me is the real short ? ...5'2..5'3 etc not willing to ? with a ? unless he 6'2 and ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'11 but the ? that kills me is the real short ? ...5'2..5'3 etc not willing to ? with a ? unless he 6'2 and ? .

then you'd hate me

lol
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yeah ^^^^ kills me it's like how you gone try to call shots on dudes that are only a certain height and you barely made it out of midget territory lol. Chicks should be glad some of them dudes are even interested.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've never dated a man who was under 5'10
    just made the cut : /