Short Dudes?

Options

Comments

• 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am 6ft5 I get both sides of it I get love ? I'm tall they say they feel safe and they can wear heels and still be shorter then me then I get females say things like oh that's way to tall usually when they realize that I'm tall but not in a bad way I get shown love anyway.
  • urhinest
    urhinest Members Posts: 210
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I've never dated a man who was under 5'10
    EVERRRRRRRRRRRR! short ass dudes NOT attractive... :-(
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    average height ? 5 11 dont have problems with females wit my height
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not really feelin short guys. I'm 5'6" maybe a little over, and I prefer 5'10" and up. It's probably already been said but I just feel more feminine with a taller man. A guy my height makes me feel boyish and I don't like it. Not a tomboy, never wanted to be one. I like feeling girly and protected, and also just a little bit intimidated by his size. I guess the danger is sexy thing is true.

lack of height =/= lack of fighting ability

never understood that...

(5"9, 195lb)
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never said in my post that short men can't fight but I can see where it was implied. I've seen short men protect themselves very well, but on a visceral level, the bigger/taller a man is, the more he gives off the perception that he can defend himself. Just sayin.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    lack of height =/= lack of fighting ability

never understood that...

(5"9, 195lb)

jiu jitsu is our friend and rage lol
  • hadezbone
    hadezbone Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm the shortest out of all my friends 5'9, everyone of them are 6 foot or taller. So I substituted my height with skill, I learned how to wrestle, box, hit the gym, never had a problem with getting ladies once they knew I could protect them, I wish a muthafuka would....
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    So can a guy be too tall for you?

Yep, 6'3 and up. Wait, thats you huh? lol
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never said in my post that short men can't fight but I can see where it was implied. I've seen short men protect themselves very well, but on a visceral level, the bigger/taller a man is, the more he gives off the perception that he can defend himself. Just sayin.

thats cool. i understand. it's just stupid to me.

in high school i played football. a few of my friends played basketball. most of the basketball team dwarfed the football team. guess which team would get ? up in a lockerroom fight though?
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I can't date a chick that is taller than me, even in heels
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tumblr_lnvasisLBw1qk2dyto1_500.gif
    tumblr_lnx77yuqgz1qk2dyto1_500.gif
    tumblr_lnz5qmFI1n1qk2dyto1_500.gif
    tumblr_lo33zt4UiP1qk2dyto1_500.gif

Me and you Kat, me and you.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    5'7 and a half ? POST.. pushin 5'8 in my forces lol..

Never have any probs finding a woman tho I tend to let tall chicks slide past if she look the the tall ? type.. Every1 of my friends is over 6 feet, my best homie is 6'4 and another 6'6 so I usually be feeling taller than I actually am feel me.. I can get a tall chick but I just don't like the look especially if she got be me by more then 2 inches, we won't be taking no standing flix ya digg.. but I'm a cali ? so my swag is always on high..

BIG UPS TO ALL MY SHORT DUDES.. WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER MANE!
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Never have any probs finding a woman tho I tend to let tall chicks slide past if she look the the tall ? type.. Every1 of my friends is over 6 feet, my best homie is 6'4 and another 6'6 so I usually be feeling taller than I actually am feel me.. I can get a tall chick but I just don't like the look especially if she got be me by more then 2 inches, we won't be taking no standing flix ya digg.. but I'm a cali ? so my swag is always on high..

• lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jeez my ex was 5'5, I'm about 5'11, something like that. *shrugs* some short men are let just say surprising. Lmao yes. *smiles*
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tumblr_lnvasisLBw1qk2dyto1_500.gif
    tumblr_lnx77yuqgz1qk2dyto1_500.gif
    tumblr_lnz5qmFI1n1qk2dyto1_500.gif
    tumblr_lo33zt4UiP1qk2dyto1_500.gif

Me and you Kat, me and you.
    Take that ish else where! Ewww
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yessir! You already know! And I'm built like a tank.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    im 5'9 . It hits a nerve every now and then but everyone has preferences... I remember being in a bad mood when a chick shot me down with the ur cute but too short line. I hurt her feelings when I said I was just conversing ur cute but ur too dark for me..... she walked away sad lol. It was ? up but I wanted to get a point across. I didnt choose my height like u didnt choose ur complexion..
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    im 5'9 . It hits a nerve every now and then but everyone has preferences... I remember being in a bad mood when a chick shot me down with the ur cute but too short line. I hurt her feelings when I said I was just conversing ur cute but ur too dark for me..... she walked away sad lol. It was ? up but I wanted to get a point across. I didnt choose my height like u didnt choose ur complexion..

truth............I think a lot of these females be talking out the side of they neck when it comes to what they claim they won't deal with.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    truth............I think a lot of these females be talking out the side of they neck when it comes to what they claim they won't deal with.

yeah the same way they shoot a ? down for height they will become upset if complexion or weight is the reason a guy does the same to them. It is what it is tho
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'10"
    My Father is 6'2" and My Mother is 5'6", so I'm in between my parents heights.
    I never had a problem with that until after High School, when I went to college that's when I met them amazon women.
    Some told me I was cute but if I was taller, they would get with me.
    Some told me that If I was 2 more inches taller , they would accept me.
    Some told me that they just wanted a friend with benefits, so they didn't care how tall I was, as long as I ? the hell out of them Lol.
    The shortest woman I dated was 4'10" when I was a senior in High School, I was 5'7" at the time.
    My wife is 5'8" and she always tries to say that I'm short Lol.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    6'3 post....

I am 5'9.5" ish so this height (6'3"- 6'4") is perfect for me.
    I have always preferred taller men as I am tall (for a woman) myself. My ex was 6'6".
    When a man is shorter than me I almost feel like I am overpowering them (physically dominating them).
    My child's father was just an inch or two taller than me so a great height difference is not of importance, I just prefer a man to at least be somewhat taller than myself.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yeah the same way they shoot a ? down for height they will become upset if complexion or weight is the reason a guy does the same to them. It is what it is tho

Yeah I hear you that's why I don't feed into the bs when women start talking about that tall, dark, & handsome garbage.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

we got to ? the opposition we still hold it down no matter what !
    Jeez my ex was 5'5, I'm about 5'11, something like that. *shrugs* some short men are let just say surprising. Lmao yes. *smiles*

You damn right lol we have a witness right here !

That ? is crazy. you came out trill as ? lol how can someone get flack for being 5'9 i never heard of that smh I'm 5'5 so you can imagine the ? i hear i get the you cute but too short line all the time

exactly!
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'7.
    My preferred height is 6'3.
    If your 5'9 i can deal with it just about, im HAPPY with 6ft and Up.
    Dont do under 5'9 (average height for a dude in the UK anyways)
    My last boyfriend was 6'6, my current is 6'5 <3

I wear high heels often, so i appreciate a tall dude.